What TFA figures would you like to see repacked or carried forward?

Reaction score
What figures from this line would you like to see repacked or carried forward?

For me personally it's a lot of later wave figures.

Unmasked Kylo ren
Tasu
Stormtrooper squad leader
Han solo
FN-2187

Reaction score
What figures from this line would you like to see repacked or carried forward?

For me personally it's a lot of later wave figures.

Unmasked Kylo ren
Tasu
Stormtrooper squad leader
Han solo
FN-2187
Really for me the only figures that I'd like to see carried forward would be the following:

Stormtrooper Squad Leader
unmasked Kylo Ren (for those that are still looking)
Resistance Rey (for those still looking)

and then if it was possible:

TIE Pilot with removable Helmet
Resistance Jacket Poe Dameron (minus the armor up feature)
Stormtrooper Commander from the First order/ ROTS mini walker (can't think of the name at the moment)

Reaction score
Unmasked Kylo
Resistance Rey
Han Solo
Stormtrooper Commander
FN 2187
FN 2199

All need to be repacked

Reaction score
Han Solo
Resistance Rey
FN-2199
Luke Skywalker and General Leia ... oh... wait...

Reaction score
Considering some of the later TFA waves are probably still lingering in the distribution system, I'm doubting they are going to repack anything, which is smart until those make it to their destination or discount outlets. I'm curious though, some people still need figures that were easy to find online, do you only buy them at retail stores?

Tasu Leech for example lingering on sites such as HTS for weeks, and was even available with free shipping at a point. Han Solo is still available on HTS - why aren't you guys buying him?

Reaction score
I have Han solo. But he was so poorly distributed that I feel he deserves to be carried forward. Rey has been carried forward multiple times as has Finn. Poe has had tons of figures. He was one of the main characters of the movie. Just because he's available online doesn't mean he isn't worthy of being repacked. I mean even zuvio, and asty were re-released.

This isn't a thread about who we don't own but about who deserves another go around for the general collecting public.

Reaction score
I don't feel any TFA figures need carried forward, we need unmade character that should have been made!
One look at just about any store will tell you, there's plenty already out.

Reaction score
It's Hasbro, repacks are a way of life. Always have, always will. I'll look at a store and say yes, there is no reason to ever repack wave 2 ever again, but other figures absolutely.

But in the event they do repacks like a commemorative 4-pack or just a greatest hits line there are certain figures that probably should be in rotation.

So figures that were either in short supply or are more iconic should be available down the road. Maybe even as a filler wave between movies. You know a wave with some sought after figures with maybe a few new characters mixed in.

I've always been of the opinion that stormtroopers should always be available, at least every other year for instance.

Utinniii

Reaction score
I don't think any of them really need to (except Han) since we will see new costumes for all the mains anyway. If E8 starts off where TFA ended, then Resistance Rey. Other than those two, any HTF character (which is subjective since I see maskless Ren and Ackbar all the time but have never seen Han or Rey.)

I agree. Imperial armybuilders should be repacked all the time (and every other wave should be a standard Stormtrooper). I will never need more than one of a unique figure (except to customize) but I can always use more soldiers.

I suspect the generic rebels are clogging the pegs everywhere, but I'm not surprised. If I could only have 5 good guys, I would want the mains (and perhaps one generic to be killed off by the FO.

Reaction score
I dont want to see any of them carried over. IMO, only Bala Tik, Lor San Tekka, and the other Unkar Thug are characters i'd like to see made. Leia and Luke are almost destined to be in the wave 1 release of Episode 8, so I can wait on those, and since the opening begins right where Ep7 leaves off, my guess is they will make that Luke variant in wave 1. There are of course, about 10 or so figures from Maz's castle that would be nice, but none of them are that important, although it would be nice to see a exclusive 5 pack or so with some of those characters in it. But many of those would be like Sarco Plank and sit on the shelves.

Overall, I think Hasbro did a decent job in the selection of characters for the Force Awakens. There just aren't many remaining to be made, and I have a sneaking suspicion they will do the same for Rogue One. It's just how they distributed them - Han Solo should have been in wave 2 instead of PZ, or Goss Towers.

My son is getting me to see the light with the Rebels characters, as he plays with those now more than the Force Awakens lineup, but overall, I think hasbro did a decent job in the selection of figures, but I don't want to see any carried forward. All of them except for perhaps the Unmasked Kylo wave were easy to obtain online. Time to move on from Force Awakens, and bring on Rogue One.

Reaction score
I don't want to obtain TFA figures online, I want to obtain them at a store at a clearence, I don't want to pay the regular retail price for these figures, especially when I plan on just using the head sculpt off of it, and maybe one accessory of it to make a SA figure of them like they should have been!

Reaction score
Some of those characters they made TFA figures for I don't even remember seeing in the movie like the Resistance Troopers, and the one with the China Man hat, what was the point of these, and after they realized these weren't even in the movie, why didn't Hasbro just stop production on these, what was the point of mass producing these lame characters that no one really wants, or cares about?

Reaction score
Some of those characters they made TFA figures for I don't even remember seeing in the movie like the Resistance Troopers, and the one with the China Man hat, what was the point of these, and after they realized these weren't even in the movie, why didn't Hasbro just stop production on these, what was the point of mass producing these lame characters that no one really wants, or cares about?
The Resistance Troopers and Zuvio (china hat guy) are in the film.

Hard to see though as they are only in the background for a couple of scenes or so each.

Reaction score
I saw the movie twice, and I don't remember seeing them in it, but I'm sure they are somewhere, I still don't see what the point was of producing these characters, I would rather have a Luke, or a General Leia, than either one of these lousy characters!

Reaction score
I saw the movie twice, and I don't remember seeing them in it, but I'm sure they are somewhere, I still don't see what the point was of producing these characters, I would rather have a Luke, or a General Leia, than either one of these lousy characters!
Kids need good guy soldiers to fight against the stormtroopers I guess.

Reaction score
I agree new figures are always welcome or at least improved ones ( no banana visors). Perhaps an army builder battle pack with first order troops, one with pilots and one with some generic resistance troopers with removeable helmets ( if these packs are sa even better).

Reaction score
I think Han needs a repack, with revised paint apps...including grey hair. They are doing this with the 6" Han.

Reaction score
Curse the no edit! I would also add, I'd like to see some of the two-pack or armor up figures carried forward as single carded figures. Poe in flight jacket, Chewie, hood down Kylo, etc.

ZX3

Reaction score
We didn't get repacks, outside of the vehicles, but I saw enough old TFA waves that finally made it to the pegs this year to count. The stores really must have been sitting on a lot of old stock.

Having said that though, I'd like to see the Resistance Trooper put back out with a repaint. The ranks need a little diversity.

Reaction score
the only figures I can think of for repacks would be the Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper and Resistance Rey. the rest don't need to be carried forward. I want all new figures for EP VIII and wave 1 better have General Leia Organa and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.

Reaction score
the only figures I can think of for repacks would be the Heavy Gunner Stormtrooper and Resistance Rey. the rest don't need to be carried forward. I want all new figures for EP VIII and wave 1 better have General Leia Organa and Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.
I was thinking the same, I'd like that heavy gunner trooper from the Amazon 7th pack (it's close to the squad leader but instead of that lame build a weapon I'd like the heavy gun...) and resistance Rey. Though these two figures should have had a better distribution in the current wave they were released in, because other than these 2 I hope they will stop repacking TFA figures now. That Kylo and Rey Rogue One repacks last fall were useless and took the place of 2 new Rebels figures.

Reaction score
Looking at the whole thing, this was a quite modest collection. Not much of interest beyond a couple of figures. Maybe only a Han repack would suffice since TFA is his last movie.
I'm pretty sure we will have an improved Resistance Rey once the Ep.VIII collection is released, otherwise, I can't think of any other reason Hasbro hasn't released that version of Rey for the 6" Black Series. They're waiting for Ep.VIII, which probably will feature Rey wearing that costume for a significant part of the movie.

Reaction score
It's about the thrill of the chase for me, and you don't get that from just ordering them all on Amazon or the like.

Does anyone have the SKU for Han Solo? I'm still looking for him. It's been two years, but since the figures are hitting discount stores, I have hope.

Reaction score
It's about the thrill of the chase for me, and you don't get that from just ordering them all on Amazon or the like.
Yeah well, that was me up until about 2014. When you couldn't hardly find this stuff at retail anymore...
And TBH, they haven't really made anything that I truly get that excited about anymore. When I find a figure on the pegs today, I can leave the store without it and not think twice about it. Before 2012 I'd almost be on cloud nine whenever I found a new figure.