What should I do in Plano May 13th or 14th?

Reaction score
I'm going to be in Plano for a business trip with evenings free in a couple weeks. Is there any "must see" SW stuff in the Dallas metro area? What about toy/collectible/comic stores?

Thanks!

Reaction score
Madness comics in Plano is a favorite spot of my two children. Stay through the weekend and you can go to Dallas Comic-con in Irving.

To clarify, Madness is better as a comic store than a toy store, but they have some Star Wars Collectibles

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, I wish I'd picked up on the Comic-con sooner. That would be awesome. Unfortunately my travel plans are locked.

Madness just popped up on my radar this morning and I'm definitely going there. Any other shops in the area, maybe with a longer drive?

Reaction score
Too bad you can't make it to the con.

There is a Lone Star comics location a few blocks away from the Madness Games and Comics in Plano. All depends on how much you want to drive. Some of the other comic shops in DFW are Lone Star (several locations), Keith's Comics(several locations, also under the name More Fun Comics), Zeus and Titan comics. I go to Madness Comics and Games in Denton. They don't carry that many action figures or back issue comics. Mainly new stuff, TPB and board/card games.

Reaction score
Cool, thanks!

What about good vintage stuff? Google brings up "Dallas Vintage Toys" in the Faulkener Tower, but they close at 5 every day. I doubt my schedule will allow me to be running around that early (except for Monday, when he's closed...).

Reaction score
Try DFW Vintage Toys as well. They are in Lewisville. (new store). They have a Facebook page as well.
Dude! Totally worth it. Great little store, and they have a pretty decent selection including some primo stuff like Blue Snaggletooth(s).

Zam

Reaction score
Finally found something new- 5.99 not a bad price

Last edited:

Zam

Reaction score
Saga at TARGET -something new

Found these today for 5.99 also the new 2-packs - no Articulation and some what sloppy paint when looking close