what non canon/eu star wars would you like a toy line of?

Reaction score
this is going to sound weird but i almost want a toy line based on the empire strikes back NES GAME.
a couple of weeks ago i was playing it out of nostalgia and was noticing the interesting enemies they created
such as the cannon walker (an atst with big f%^#$ cannons on the head)
some weird back flipping brown suited ...bounty hunters ...i guess?
also for some reason garindan is on cloudcity doing cartwheels while screaming.
maybe they could give us a cartwheeling garindan orko style lol.
ok im joking there. (its in the game but a cartwheeling garindan would be lame)
there are others though im probly forgetting.
im thinking of getting the concept vader (because he has a blue saber like the game)
and a concept snow trooper just because they look like the game bit.
let me know if theres anything like this you want toys of!
be it books, games, movies, tv shows, even the holiday special

Reaction score
I would love a game-based toyline with some main heroes and villains from some key SW games

Rianna Saren and her droid Zeeo from Lethal Alliance
Iden Versio and other members of Inferno Squad from Battlefront II
All remaining party members plus Calo Nord of KotOR and KotOR II (plus better versions of Revan and Malak to go with TVC Bastila and BAD HK-47)
Rohm Moc, Jerec and the dark Jedi, Jan Ors, Desann, Tavion, Alora, Jaden Korr with swappable parts, from the Jedi Knight / Dark Forces games (plus a more game-accurate Kyle)
Sev'rance Tann from Galactic Battlegrounds
Tyber Zann and his cohorts from Empire at War: Forces of Corruption
Raxus Prime scavengers, Purge Trooper, Terror Trooper, Terror Walker (!) from The Force Unleashed (main character-wise Hasbro was pretty thorough though)

Reaction score
rushie i think i have seen rohm moc because i was wondering who he was.
goldleaderone thats excellent i love the rogue squadron games but fest gave me at-ptsd lol (bad enough the vintage bubble tank mini rig reminds me of the tank things in that game
and i get super angry when i see them (( same with cloud cars in super empire))
id also like a serra keto figure from the episode 3 game (she was cin drallig's apprentice and one of the last jedi to fall on coruscant)
you know if i had a bastila shan body and a black haired girl with pigtails/braids i could customize one.
i actully searched for a v wing speeder but i only found the clone wars ship so i wish we had those too.
i mentioned them before but id like to see guri and leebo from sote too

Reaction score
Yes there's a Rohm Moc in one Comic Pack, but that's a younger version of the same character from a comic, not the game outfit.

Totally forgot about SotE, for some reason I always think of the comic/novel and never of the SotE game. Guri, Leebo, Dash and Snoova would be great

Reaction score
[h=3]Noghri give them some ERG robes if you want to netconnect them into Disney cannon.
Also the Yuuzhan Vong (I would be a little disappointed if part 9 didn't end with the disney version of them starting their invasion.
Which could justify another sequel that not based on skywalker family
[/h]

Reaction score
I've always wanted a small line based on the Ewok movies. The likelihood of that is close to zero, but Disney did make Teek, and Hasbro made Wicket, so maybe half a dozen other characters would round out a nice little line. They could also release an item in the beast assortment - a Blurrg w/ rider! Years ago I customized most of the characters I wanted, but it would be great to see official releases - I'd buy them all.

Reaction score
There are many characters left from a lot of different properties that I'd like to see made. Some have been brought up already like Dark Forces or Shadows of the Empire (Jerec, Leebo, Guri, etc.) and even KOTOR or Old Repbublic stuff, but I think the one property I feel we missed out on most was The Clone Wars.

I'd love realistic styled figures of characters like Cad Bane, Embo, Seripas, Savage Oppress, Hondo, Ziro, etc. And they missed so many characters... Fives and Echo, D-Squad (we got one), Pong Krell, Rako Hardeen, Moralo Eval, Duchess Satine, Bo Katan, Adm Trench, Huyang, C-21 Highsinger, Derrown, Saw Gerrera, Mandalorian Super Commandos, Assaj Ventress (bounty hunter), and hundreds of minor characters.

Reaction score
they made dash and snoova for sote rushie
i love the sote game i didnt read the comics. and the book not too often.
videoviper yes! id love nogri esp khabarakh and rukh. i have seen some vong figures on ebay but i havent delved ito them yet to find out who was made other than nom anor and a vong warrior.
i havent seen the ewok movies (though strangely id like to) id like that force witch or whatever she was.
keknivek id love a bo katan figure! i suppose we got a rogue one saw gerrera but i guess that isnt the same

Reaction score
Love this thread. Will take all of them. 50% of my collection are custom jedi, dark siders and bounty hunters from legends

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yes Snoova and Dash were made, 20 years ago. We need TVC style updates, obviously :) Or at least more accurate sculpts with proper scale and modern detailing.

I would murder a nest of porglings for an Ewoks toyline, both based on the two tele-movies and the cartoon show, albeit redesigned to look realistic. Give me the Towani family and Noa, Terak, Charal and the other Marauders, a Blurrg, a giant 18" Gorax with Boar-Wolf, lots of Duloks (generics, the shaman, king and queen), minor Ewok characters (Bozzie, Deej, Weechee come to mind) , Phlogs, Morag, the Jindas, Wisties, the Mantigrue, a Hanadak, Mring-Mring etc etc

Aaand we're stuch with 15 variations of the same new Disney cast per year -_-

Reaction score
I'd love to see figures from some of the parodies like Hardware Wars!! Chewchilla the Wookiee Monster!!!
I would buy a Hardware Wars collection. Then again, the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread was the Holiday Special. I'd love to finally see Chewbacca's family, plus Art Carney, Bea Arthur, Harvey Korman and Jefferson Starship.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Hardware Wars figures seem like something that ReAction figure line could do... along with Spaceballs figures :)

I've made list after list of figures that I'd like to see made. The last 5 years have been sad to say the least (as far as figures go). We've gotten 6 OT characters that I can remember that are new characters in that time. Vizam, Mosep, Toryn Farr, Skiff Guard (Starsher, Doallyn, whatevs), Col Cracken, Mon Cal Pilot, and those last 2 were technically cut scenes. We've gotten a lot of really nice updates to figures like the Weequay, Nien Nunb, Tarkin, and ReeYees.. and a good number of new PT figures, but it's been rough.

I'd like to see Hasbro do something with the non-canon/EU/non-movie figures. I feel they could easily do a couple per year and seriously those non-movie figures they've done are some of the hardest to find and most expensive on the secondary market.

Jacen, Jaina, K'Kruhk, Revan, Malak, Malgus, Plagueis, etc.

Reaction score
charal! thats the force witch i mentioned thanks rushie! that was driving me crazy :)
i saw an ewok gift pack on ebay or amazon i forget which and it had kneesa and some other ewoks i didnt recognize among some i did like teebo and wicket.
so i think it must have had some from the cartoon.
they made jacen and jaina figures but they are so obscenely expensive that its nigh impossible to afford them.
they are releasing a jaina 6 inch next year though.

Reaction score
That Ewok 5 pack contained one cartoon Ewok (Kneesaa) , one from the Marvel comic Small Wars (Tippet) and three RotJ Ewoks, Teebo obviously along with the E11 brandishing Flitchee and Nanta who got killed by an AT-ST
Wicket wasn't part of that set, though The Vintage Collection Wicket has an extra green hood and satchel based on Wicket's appearance in the second season of the cartoon

Teek and Kaink are arguably the only actual releases from the Ewok films, though they were branded as, and of course based on Star Tours, thus Kaink only wears a hood like in the boarding video, as opposed to a full robe as she did in the film.

Reaction score
ok well my ewok knowledge is limited. all i see are hooded teddy bears. i dont know who half of them are. the only ones i can tell you i know are chirpa wicket teebo logray and paploo.
i did learn about nanta recently along with romba and graak and another one i forgot about.

Reaction score
Okay. These are all SA 3 3/4 figures, vehicles, and playsets I'd want from an EU toyline:

If they did the Jedi Academy Trilogy with:

A playset of the Jedi Praxeum. I'd do it like a He Man castle Greyskull. One side is the Jedi Praxeum exterior and the other side is the Yavin Base exterior and they have their own respective interiors. They could do fold out divider walls and floors. It would need to have Exar Kun's force ghost included.

A vehicle of the Suncrusher with Kyp Durron as a dark jedi.

Figures of:

Luke as a master
Kyp Durron(student)
Dorsk81(student)
Gantoris(student)
Streen(student)
Qwi Xux(scientist)
Han Solo(mix of previous outfits?)
Chewie(reissue of ROTJ Chewie)
Leia(new outfit)
R2(reissue BAD)
Threepio(reissue BAD)

And an NJO line:

Vehicles:

XJ-Wing w/Jaina Solo and her astromech.

Coral Skipper w/Yuuzhan Vong Pilot

Figures:

Luke
Jaina Solo(jedi/pilot)
Jacen Solo(jedi)
Anakin Solo(jedi)
Han Solo(mix of previous outfits?)
Lando(new outfit)
Leia(new outift)
Chewie(reissue of ROTJ Chewie)
Threepio(reissue BAD)
R2(reissue BAD)
Lobacca(jedi)
Kyp Durron(jedi/pilot)
Tenal Ka(jedi)
Tahiri(jedi)
Cilghal(jedi)

Yuuzhan Vong Warrior(male)(reissue of the one from the Kyle Katarn comic pack)
Yuuzhan Vong Warrior(female)
Nom Anor(reissue)
Tsavong La

I'll have to customize all this if Hasbro doesn't make it soon. :{J

Reaction score
awesome stuff :D at least there are some stuff available for jacen and jaina as well a few vongs but we do ned this other stuff :D there was a micro machine (not the same i know) of the suncrusher.
you forgot admiral daala :p shes no jedi but she was the villain in the story

Reaction score
Yeah but they're too expensive on ebay to buy. I've been wanting that Nom Anor, Jaina, and Jacen from 2010-2012'ish and still haven't gotten them at a reasonable price.

Yep, totally need Daala too. And she'd be easy for them to just reuse that blonde chick's Imp Officer body and put a Daala head on it. Then I can have her flirt with Tarkin's figure...

And I want a 3 3/4 scale Suncrusher about the size of a B-Wing but only if it has a bit of a cockpit area.

And the Jaina with the XJ-Wing would be a pilot variant similar to the recent 6" figure of her. :{J

Reaction score
oh i agree those figures are ridicoulous. force unleashed shaak ti and darth phobos are almost as bad phobos is going for like 70$ loose on average.
hmm maybe we could put a mara jade head on a deena shan body for daala :p i dont normally buy 6 inch but i might grab that jaina just to have a jaina figure until i get the old one cheap

Reaction score
I was planning on just sculpting onto a Deena body/head.

There are some GI JOE female heads that are kind of Daala-ish. But I want her to have a braided ponytail.

I think as an EU fan, buying the 6" Jaina is worth it just to support the EU characters. :{J

Reaction score
I think Lumiya's head is more a battle Mara than Daala.

They made a Scarlet from the first GI JOE film that has a ponytail but it starts to high on her head. I was thinking of cutting it off and regluing it back on lower, then sculpting the braids around it.

i will never unlearn the EU. And I can see so much of it being ripped off and cherrypicked for the new films.

For instance, Saw dies much like Chewie does. Arms up and a "moon" destroying Jedha.

Rey loads refugees onto the Falcon in TLJ.

And Kylo, although based mostly on the Jacen Solo arc, is also based off of Kyp Durron's character. Rey has a bit of Kyp's story too.

Starkiller base is like a planet sized Suncrusher. They even make it use the sun for energy which I think is a nod to the Suncrusher making a sun go supernova. And the SK base destroys multiple planets while the Suncrusher destroys the whole solar system after the supernova ejects the planets. They tend to be destroyed too.

I feel like if they want to use that much EU they should have just paid the EU artists/authors for their ideas and used them instead of paying new people that only like the films to write their movies. :{h

Reaction score
wow yeah some of that i didnt even notice :O they totally combined jacen and kyp and just redid the name of kybo ren from droids.
yeah i feel like saw was a lot like garm bel blis when mon mothma started calling him an extremist and talking
about how he left the alliance my first thought was it reminded me of garm. i see alot of jaina in rey too (i still say she should be jaina solo)
i agree lumiyas head would be better suited on mara or as some other character. we finally got toryn farr but im guessing her sister will probably never get a figure

Reaction score
Yeah Kybo Ren's henchman is named "Jyn". Jyn also wears a stormtrooper helmet's eyes for goggles like Rey. They have a female junker that has a similar look to Rey. The character Jessica is a black woman who is like the Finn of the episodes she's in.

It's really obvious that someone like JJ or Kathleen Kennedy is a huge Droids fan. And they're putting it into the ST subtly.

Ol' Garmy Bear. He's a great foil. I wish they'd have made more Bothans too. They really should have made a male and female of each of the playable species in Galaxies. Sell that as a line of SA figures that have modular armor or something.

I haven't gotten a Toryn yet but I want to get at least one. She's in that 4-LOM and Zuckuss story IIRC. Isn't that also a story her sister is in?

I hope someone makes a fan edit of the Disney films like this:

Rey is renamed Jane, but it's later revealed to be Jaina after her memory is restored.
Kylo is renamed Jacen/Darth Cadeus.
Snoke is digitally altered to look like that avian jedi that helped to corrupt Jaced. Again, IIRC.
Poe is renamed Kyp.
Finn is renamed Jagged Fel if he and Rey end up as a couple in 9. If not, he's Stortrooper X.
Chewie is renamed Lobacca.
Han's death is removed and a line of dialogue explaining Jacen(Kylo) has captured him.
Leia and Han's relationship dialogue is removed and we just see the embrace and her saying to go save Jacen(Kylo).
Ackbar in TLJ is renamed but they still could have a line of dialogue or add a scene explaining that Ackbar died during 9's runtime.

The idea is just explain it as if it's happening during Jacen's reign as Cadeus. I think they'll have Rey kill Kylo in 9 in a similar duel to the Jaina vs Jacen one in the novels.

I also like the idea of a novel being written that explains Finn is Stormtrooper X and he's bat **** crazy like Deadpool. The ST films are through his memories of the events being distorted.

Matt Wilkins, an EU youtuber, has a great out for anything that Disney makes or that is contradicting in the EU: Compnor. He found a bit of info in an RPG sourcebook that made perfect sense for TCW's contradictions with the EU. It explains it as all propaganda the Empire is putting out about the clone wars.

So I like to think the ST is the Legacy era's Empire doing the same about the Vong wars and the other novels taking place after ROTJ. :{J

Reaction score
oh wow didnt know that! another jyn too!
saying it like that makes me picture a young kathleen kennedy (or jj) watching droids lol
i know they at least made borsk fey'lya i always couldnt stand that character. he always weasled out of everything.
even after holding gun on karrde and leia in the last command he stayed in office and even succeeded leia after her term ended! (typical politician i guess)
yeah its been a few years since i read it but torryn and her sister ( i can never remember her name) were on hoth and the transport was boarded by 4 lom and zuckuss
i would be ok if rey were renamed kira i kind of hoped she would be kira starkiller as nod to the original script and gl original version of anh.
but we gotta shoe horn that clip of alec guiness saying rey in there so rey it is.
you mean vergere? thats the only avian jedi i can think of off hand that was involved with jacen. i havent got that far in yet.
would be good fan edit :)

Reaction score
Thanks. I think it would be better than what they've done so far in the main series.

Yeah Vergere, that's the one. Lumiya helps too IIRC.

I think it could very well be Kennedy as the Droids fan. X{D

Utinniii

Reaction score
I could go for either the NJO line (heavy Vong representation) or even the Jedi Academy books.

The RPG Alien/droid/ship guides would also be awesome!

Reaction score
welcome back utiniii :) i hope the last jedi was at least tolerable...the internet is full of mixed feelings it seems..
those would be good i almost said maybe an heir to the empire line but they already made mara jade karrde and thrawn so not much else they could add unless noghri or something.
also is it just me or does the dark woman/anya kuro figure look a little like calista ming? from the dark saber trilogy (children of the jedi dark saber and planet of twilight)

Utinniii

Reaction score
Thanks. I enjoyed it much more with a second viewing and taking time to internalize it. I posted my review in the movies section. My opinion hasn't changed much from that except I now see even more details I missed with the first viewing.

The Noghri figure was made, just not produced, so perhaps we will see it down the line.

Both female Jedi look similar, so there is an easy custom.

I'd like to see the return of the comic packs. Since Disney owns Marvel, it would be a good way to boost sales in their graphic novels.

Reaction score
I'd love to see figure and ship representation from the Dark Horse Rogue Squadron Comics series. Lots of pilots and droids in there!

Reaction score
they made some of the rogue squadron figures. i have seen hobbie, janson, tycho ,corran horn ,ibtisam ,ilo plourr (i know its revrsed for some reason ilo plourr rolls off my tongue better than plourr ilo)
and some others. but i want rhysati dang it. erisi, nawara ven, ooryl riv shiel lujayne forge and the rest. i have seen custo mships on ebay but they need official releases (i want that dorovio bold x wing so bad but no way am i paying 134$ for it)

Reaction score
I still really want that Noghri figure! Also wouldn't mind getting Zayne Carrick, if that's even still possible. And I've always wanted a Rakatan and Selkath figure.
There's also Nico Okkar, who I felt had a neat look, and Satele Shan. Of course my Holy Grail would have be Vergere. That is the only one I wouldn't dare attempt a Custom of, just not that talented.

That's why I'm so upset over the Disney thing. Yeah, the books don't change. But never being bale to get those characters in figure form the the true crime!