What kind of prices were the Denny/Flarida proofs fetching?

Reaction score
Ive heard they were low, but how low? I know it'll make me pig sick, but I need to know. Can anyone who purchased please give me some examples of the prices you paid?

And if anyone has got a ROTJ or Revenge proof (any character) going cheap LMK, as im after a single example for my collection.

Reaction score
I paid $120 for three ESB proofs. ROTJ proofs were a bit higher, and POTF stuff was well above that, as you can imagine. Vehicle and playset box flats were also available for very good prices.

It was fun seeing it all their together at one time. Additionally, there were a lot of people there so it was easy to chit chat with people you normally would only have emailed or responded to on the message board.

Reaction score
Jason, what will you be doing with the box flats you purchased? Will you be framing them?

I wonder what most people do with box flats. Do you think they are mostly framed?

Reaction score
I didn't actually pick up any box flats. I don't usually find them as interesting as proof material, since they're usually the same as a production box . . . just unfolded. That said, I would have definitely picked up a Tatooine Skiff flat had one been available. I think those were swooped up pretty quickly.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Danny Whiteley:
Ive heard they were low, but how low? I know it'll make me pig sick, but I need to know. Can anyone who purchased please give me some examples of the prices you paid?

And if anyone has got a ROTJ or Revenge proof (any character) going cheap LMK, as im after a single example for my collection.
<font size="2" face="arial">The average prices were $40 for ESB proofs, and $50 for ROTJ proofs regardless of character. Box flats were $20 each.

Reaction score
So Dan, *The* question must be - what's left?

Did all of the more expensive pieces sell out - the POTF and SW proofs in particular?

Reaction score
Hey Clint...I'm sure you left me lots of Snaggletooth proofs, right?

Reaction score
daddysnaggle,
i bought a bunch of snag proofs but there was multiples of him so there was plenty left of sw, esb, and rotj.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TEAMRICO:
Anyone got a Skiff Box flat for sale???
teamrico@yahoo.com
<font size="2" face="arial">I am fairly certain that there was only one and John Wooten landed that. I would have bought one too had one been available.

Dan

What is left? I am curious if there is a die cast Slave 1 proof.

John

Reaction score
Originally posted by John J. Alvarez:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="arial">Originally posted by TEAMRICO:
Anyone got a Skiff Box flat for sale???
teamrico@yahoo.com
<font size="2" face="arial">I am fairly certain that there was only one and John Wooten landed that. I would have bought one too had one been available.

John
</font>[/QUOTE]<font size="2" face="arial">A few of us that helped out each were lucky enough to get a skiff flat. I think there were 3 or 4 to begin with. There was a Slave I diecast proof, but someone bought it that night.

-John

Reaction score
Originally posted by John J. Alvarez:
Dan

John
<font size="2" face="arial">I will be selling the rest of the items, but I need a chance to get caught up on some other things. I'll be posting about the items for sale in the vintage classifieds when I get a chance.