What is your latest Kenner acquisition?

Reaction score
I couldn’t find a thread for this, so:

What is the latest vintage item you have acquired for your collection?

I recently bought a loose but complete Desert Sail Skiff to go along with the Barge.

Reaction score
Ackbar mailer. Also ended up with the return of the jedi insert as well as the revenge of the jedi insert.

Reaction score
A vintage teebo I found in a pixar cars slot car track at goodwill. It was a fun bonus!

Reaction score
Finally got the battle damaged tie fighter. Perfect condition at a price too incredible to believe. Now all I need to reclaim everything from my childhood collection is a Landspeeder and Blue snaggletooth. Then its on to the large size figures.

Reaction score
Battle damaged wasn't on my list at the beginning and I passed up a bunch. Now I'm wishing I hadn't.

Those large size kenner figs are great. I have the full set.

Reaction score
Last weekend I picked up a ROTJ MLC-3 complete in the box with the internal cardboard, but no instructions or catalog and a Tri Logo Klaatu miscard; regular Klaatu on a Klaatu Skiff Guard Tri Logo card.

Weekend before that I picked up a really, really, really, nice DROIDS C-3PO MOC. Still need the A-Wing Pilot, Sise Fromm, and Boba Fett to complete that run.

Reaction score
Yes. The real find was the return of the jedi insert because it's far less common than the revenge of the jedi insert. I will display it with both.

Reaction score
My last purchase was a MOC Wicket on a 77 back Canadian card. At least in the UK there were a couple of weeks last year when the landspeeders seemed to be really easy to pick up on eBay. I got hold of the Palitoy closed bonnet landspeeder for an absolute song. I only have spare bonnets and seats for the Kenner one.

Reaction score
My last figure acquisition- Lumat w/ accessories
Last Vehicle/Playset - Death Star Space Station

Reaction score
I thought I bought a loose Ammanam for $10 turns out it was a Hasbro. Still it fits the Kenner size. Minus that I finally got the Rancor.

Reaction score
Last weekend I picked up a ROTJ MLC-3 complete in the box with the internal cardboard, but no instructions or catalog and a Tri Logo Klaatu miscard; regular Klaatu on a Klaatu Skiff Guard Tri Logo card.

Weekend before that I picked up a really, really, really, nice DROIDS C-3PO MOC. Still need the A-Wing Pilot, Sise Fromm, and Boba Fett to complete that run.
That’s some big-time stuff! That Droids 3PO is a grail-type item. Congrats!

Reaction score
Just got the Micro Collection Hoth World set and set it up. I need the turret set now and I'll have a complete display!

Reaction score
I bought a Jabba pipe/bowl in baggie to complete my Jabba.

Reaction score
I bought a Jabba pipe/bowl in baggie to complete my Jabba.
I always wondered if those aftermarket pipe/bowl bags and the Salacious Crumb were acceptable replacements for the Jabba Playset.

Reaction score
I always wondered if those aftermarket pipe/bowl bags and the Salacious Crumb were acceptable replacements for the Jabba Playset.
If it’s the ones that popped up last year or so, I thought that those were just old/dead stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If it’s the ones that popped up last year or so, I thought that those were just old/dead stock.
I’m pretty sure they were old stock. There were already so many legitimate old stock pieces on the market that it wouldn’t even be profitable to bootleg them. I got mine from BigBadToyStore. They claimed it was legit and I have no reason to doubt them as I’ve always had stellar service from them.

Reaction score
That's neither vintage, nor Kenner.

Anyway, I just got an AT-ST Driver in the mail today. No weapon, but I only paid $10 for it, so it's no big deal.
POTF2 DID have the Kenner name, although technically owned by Hasbro.

Recent item for me was a near complete Snowspeeder, then the parts to complete it. Also a handle bar to finally complete a Speeder Bike.

Reaction score
POTF2 DID have the Kenner name, although technically owned by Hasbro.
Yeah, Hasbro acquired Kenner in 1991 but didn't drop the Kenner logo until about 1998 or 1999; but that doesn't make POTF2 vintage.

Anyways, my most recent acquisition is a really nice loose Boba Fett complete with his blaster.

Reaction score
Just purchased a minty loose yak at a fair bargain and had some change left over to buy a mint gunner as well. Now I'm broke, but I'll be back. Poncho Luke and General Lando, you're next!!!

Reaction score
Last thing I bought was a POTF coin lot, that had a ever-elusive Yak coin, the last one I needed for my "last 17" loose set. Sold the rest of the lot and got the Yak for a mere $100.

Im hunting for a good/nice trilogo/palitoy fett, but man they arent cheap these days

Reaction score
Finally got a Jawa loose for $10 opted not for the cloth one as the seller prices were sorta high for loose. Did get a Vintage Imperial Troop Transport for free after buying some old Marvel Legend Figures as part of set. I even got $5 off the figures.

Reaction score
I picked up a straight AFA 85 ESB Lando 32 Back B, loose smiling ESB Lando and Lili Ledy Skiff Lando from Celebration this past weekend.

Reaction score
Just received a Dengar figure in the mail. This is proably the first "flesh colored face" Dengar I have ever owned. The Dengar figures I've owned in the past always had that yellowish colored skin on his face and I never really liked that.

I have a new IG-88 on the way, as well. Seeing that preview for The Mandalorian has rekindled my interest in the OT bounty hunters.

Reaction score
I too think that the Disney+ series will rekindle interest in these vintage bounty hunters. And if Boba Fett does eventually show up in the series (and we see him get to be awesome on screen), then his already huge popularity will again soar.

Reaction score
Just received a Dengar figure in the mail. This is proably the first "flesh colored face" Dengar I have ever owned. The Dengar figures I've owned in the past always had that yellowish colored skin on his face and I never really liked that.

I have a new IG-88 on the way, as well. Seeing that preview for The Mandalorian has rekindled my interest in the OT bounty hunters.
I love Dengar. The one with missing paint was sold to a scum member and the PBP Dengar was bought of another scum member who tragically passed away.

Last edited: