What is a full titanium series collection worth?

Reaction score
I have a full run of the titanium series the smaller ships. some are opened some are not. I would like to know what the full collection is worth.

thanks

Reaction score
I have a full run of the titanium series the smaller ships. some are opened some are not. I would like to know what the full collection is worth.

thanks
Are you selling the original line Titaniums, or the more recent Black Series Titaniums (the one in the red/black boxes)?

Your best bet is to look up completed auctions on eBay. A quick search shows prices all over the place.

One auction end at $650(US) for 108 loose ships, but that was the opening price and only had 1 bid. So it may not have been a real bidder.

Others I saw ranged between roughly retail price per ship, down to pennies per ship.

I don't think you can safely assume a "base" price, but rather it seems like it is timing/luck. Your price will probably depend on if someone is out there looking when you are selling.

A complete original run is rare to get all at once, so that helps, but I would not set your expectations too high. Unless you don't really want, or need, to sell. If that is the case you can do what a lot of sellers seem to do on eBay nowadays, set a ridiculously high price and keep relisting in the hopes someone comes along one day and bites.

Reaction score
If you're talking about a set including all the pre-Black Series ships, I'd just add that it might be better to sell them in smaller lots (i.e. just the X-Wings, etc.) or individually, especially the rare, high value ones. Stuff like the Rogue Shadow and Nebulon B fetch big bucks.

Reaction score
I agree with Duranium. Better to sell as individuals. I'd buy a Rogue Shadow or the Mon Cal separately, but not as a whole set.

Reaction score
I truly can't thank you guys enough for your advice. I listed my entire collection on eBay and I had the entire line. I sold them off in the waves that they were released in. I had a total of 44 listings. the collection sold for a total of $2,604.17. I absolutely had no idea that these things were still in this kind of demand. Thank You!

Reaction score
I truly can't thank you guys enough for your advice. I listed my entire collection on eBay and I had the entire line. I sold them off in the waves that they were released in. I had a total of 44 listings. the collection sold for a total of $2,604.17. I absolutely had no idea that these things were still in this kind of demand. Thank You![/QUOTE]

Greetings....I believe I have as well most all if not all of the original release (2004-2009) Titaniums with alot of dupes - about 99% of them in original packaging (blister tube? - I honestly don't know what to call them - they do remind me somewhat of Separatist droid heads). For my own edification, as I am an ebayer and have considered culling the herd (or a good portion - keeping the dupes and possibly some others), what starting prices did you use (I understand that different waves had different ship/vehicle totals associated with them and starting prices may vary)? Did you offer free shipping or post actual shipping cost? Did you indeed sell the rarities as singles (Malevolence, Rogue Shadow, Nebulon, etc.)? Thanx much.....

Great Forum!

Reaction score
I truly can't thank you guys enough for your advice. I listed my entire collection on eBay and I had the entire line. I sold them off in the waves that they were released in. I had a total of 44 listings. the collection sold for a total of $2,604.17. I absolutely had no idea that these things were still in this kind of demand. Thank You!
Sorry about the messed up quote.....haven't done this in awhile.......please see my messed-up posting below......thanx!