What figures go best with the Skiff?

Reaction score
I'm finally getting a Tatooine Skiff to open up and display. Just wanted to get everyone's opinion. What figures would look best displayed with it???

Would you put Weequay, Han, Chewie, Luke on it? Or load it up with Pote Snitkin and the Skiff Guards?

G

POTJ Slave Leia and some hanging droids wouldn't hurt. Did you win the skiff on Ebay?

Reaction score
The side of the POTF2 Skiff box has a nice pic of different figures set up on it.

Main ones are ;

Luke Jedi - get that with Skiff
Han, Chewie, Lando Skiff, Skiff Guards (3 pack cinema scene) & Weequay

Looks pretty good.

Reaction score
Yup they look good indeed. Just got a Skiff yesterday in the mail. Set it up last night. I kept one of the 3 cinema scene guards off of it though as it got a bit crowded. Have the CS placed next to it with the 1 CS fig and the Deluxe Leia.

Very nice indeed!!!

Only problem I have with it, is that I find the plank is a bit short. Is it just me?

Reaction score
I've got weequay and chewie, Lando in disguise and Han on one skiff. Jedi Luke and the three skiff guards are hanging out on the other. Then...Boba fett and R2-D2 are further away....since I don't have a sail barge just yet.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JoshEEE:
I've got weequay and chewie, Lando in disguise and Han on one skiff. Jedi Luke and the three skiff guards are hanging out on the other. Then...Boba fett and R2-D2 are further away....since I don't have a sail barge just
yet.
<font size="2" face="arial">I have similar, but have boba fett and luke on the same skiff battling it out.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lord Perrin Goldeneyes:

Only problem I have with it, is that I find the plank is a bit short. Is it just me?
<font size="2" face="arial">I agree. It is a little short, and gets crowded pretty quickly! But overall its very cool indeed.

Reaction score
I stick Pote Snitkin on my skiff and have room for about 1 other figure it seems like

Reaction score
Nah, if POTE "drives" you can stick a few other guys on there. When I only had one skiff, that's what I did....but two is more like the movie, and accomodates more figures. Including big fat POTE Snitkin.

Reaction score
you could put all of jabba minoins on there and leave out the main charcters that be a differnt idea

Reaction score
I'd say Luke, and the skiff guards. Those skiff guards are some great figures.

Reaction score
With my skiff, I put the Barada figure behind the controls, Klaatu and Lando skiff on the back end, Weequay and the other skiff guard on the front end, Han and Chewie near the nose, and Luke on the plank...I think it looks rather cool

-Steve

Reaction score
It is tough to recreate a movie accurate scene with the skiff. the 3 guards from the cinema scene fit pretty well. Having Weequay pointing at Luke with his weapon makes it look cool too.

Reaction score
I couldn't fit very many of the one's I wanted to, so I just went with a Boba Fett, and the pack-in Luke!
Boring I know!