what figures do you regret not buying?

Reaction score
None. I bought them all. And I got rid of most of them because they sucked and have mostly been improved since.

Reaction score
CaptainC said:
For me it had to be the Target exclusive Lava Vader. Instead I got one on ebay for $$$.
I got the last couple of lava vaders one of my local targets had, I grabbed those figs and quickly checked everything else then bolted for the registers. I even tried to hide the figures from prying eyes by having another package block the view.
I originally regretted not being able to get Holo Aayla Secura but last week I rectified that one plus I got one on ebay for 50% off.

Reaction score
To be honest, there's a lot that I regret buying. The figures were all pretty cool, but I really wish I would have bought less in 2005 than I did.

Reaction score
I wish I had bought Cat Miin, Passel Argente, Mas Amedda (great figure!), and the Neimoidian warriors.

Reaction score
its been a long time I've posted in this old topic thread of mine.

The only figures that I would have loved to have bought at the time:

Mustafar battle damaged Anakin/Darth Vader extra crispy figure
the red imperial guards
Count Dooku
Utapau leader guy

Reaction score
I wish I picked up the 3 blue saber Palpatine's I saw at a store during a bout of tightfistedness. I told myself, "Bah. I'll see them at my regular store in a few days."

Never saw them again. I kick myself to this day.

Reaction score
i think the only figures I missed out on were the color changed Wookiees and the deluxe Yoda and Cancel. oh well.

Reaction score
I have the entire set, I just missed out on some variants. Like the pink lightsaber Anakin, Salmon colored Meena Tills and a couple others. I think one was Commander Bly the colored joints and just random variants.

Other than that, I wish I would have picked up duplicates of the astromechs, the R4-P17 and the R4-G4 sneak preview.

I have this entire set in star cases on my wall in my star wars room at home. I should take a picture. I will wait on that until I put up all the exclusives like the TRU holo figures, the Target figures and even the CIII Vader that talked. Love all the ROTS figures. This was the first complete set I got. Now I am working for the first saga series, I already have the complete set of the Saga 2 set, and also the Legands 2008 white and blue cards and entire set of the TAC. Some great figures came out of those lines, but recently everything from ROTS and the TAC has been just recarded to death.

Reaction score
I wish I'd gotten Deluxe Anakin to Vader, Mustafar Playset, Tarfull, Wookiee Warrior (not the Sneak Preview), Zett Jukassa.

Reaction score
Revanfan1 said:
I wish I'd gotten Deluxe Anakin to Vader, Mustafar Playset, Tarfull, Wookiee Warrior (not the Sneak Preview), Zett Jukassa.
I SOOOOOO wanted the Mustafar playset. It was only $30.00, so I'm not sure why I didn't buy it.

Reaction score
AdmiralScreed said:
Revanfan1 said:
I SOOOOOO wanted the Mustafar playset. It was only $30.00, so I'm not sure why I didn't buy it.
Agreed. I should've asked for it for Christmas. But I do remember getting that tiny little 1' long Tantive IV that converts into the tiny Mustafar and Juggernaut into Kashyyyk.

Reaction score
No regrets. I got everything I wanted and really enjoyed the hunt. I think the figures were not all that great but some were. What I remember most was getting the Lava Vader at Target and the Holo Yoda at TRU. It was great getting an exclusive for free (I think they were free). Still have them MOMC. Most of my Episode 3 stuff is boxed away. Most are MOMC in star cases. Might sell off all my clone troopers (one of each plus two Target Exclusives) or let my 4 y/o have at em if he would keep them in one piece.

Reaction score
I regret not getting the Neimoidian Commander and Neimoidian Warriors. I wasn't into figures all that much back then back then. I'm still trying to find those figures for a good price on eBay.

At least I was smart enough to pick up a brown stripe Bly I saw one day on clearance.

Reaction score
i wish I was able to get the Mustafar Playset.... kinda bummed that I passed on it (especially since we got the Lava mining droids in the TAC line.)

Oh Well. maybe one of these days I'll try out my skills and create a nice Mustafr diorama for display.

Reaction score
I got the whole set, some I kept carded and eventually sold some off like the various Anakin's, Obi-Wan's, Yoda's etc.

Some of them are still some of my favorite figures like Mas Amedda, Neimoidian Warrior, Meena Tills, Ask Aak.

One figure I hated when I got it was Exploding General Grievous. I never did sell that one and I'm glad I didn't cause I recently glued it together and it makes a nice display piece when assembled permanently. It has a neat vintage-esque quality to it and is nicely colored.

Reaction score
I regret buying so much from this line actually. Has to be my least favorite out of all lines to date (well not counting CW- that I dislike even more).

Reaction score
I wish I had picked up the Wookie Warriors also. Would have made a nice army with all the color variations.

Reaction score
R4-P17. Saw him once and never got him. Couldn't pull the trigger on the recent BP he came in either, as the old Jango, Obi-wan, and Boba figures were some of the worst releases.

Reaction score
Bly, Deviss, Attack on Coruscant BP, green Commander, #41 trooper, Gree, AT-RT driver, ect. In fact, the only clone I got from the line was AT-TE Gunner.

Reaction score
Yeah, I would have to say the battle droids....just not a fan.

Reaction score
Jcc2224Cody said:
I regret not buying a ROTS Kit Fisto, a Blue Senate Guard, and this stange Deviss, but Blue. I made a topic about him if you want to discuss this weird figure.
After a year, I'm proud to say I have them all. A box, no, a Bow will substitute for the blue Deviss. But now I regret not picking up the Padme. I don't have one, really. And that one looks the best IMO, you can't really see the stomach much, so it'll suffice.

(Yes, I seriously called commandder Bow commander Box.
)

Reaction score
Jcc2224Cody said:
I regret not buying a ROTS Kit Fisto, a Blue Senate Guard, and this stange Deviss, but Blue. I made a topic about him if you want to discuss this weird figure.
After a year, I'm proud to say I have them all. A box, no, a Bow will substitute for the blue Deviss. But now I regret not picking up the Padme. I don't have one, really. And that one looks the best IMO, you can't really see the stomach much, so it'll suffice. Also the ROTS Emperor. He's probably one of the best, too.

(Yes, I seriously called commandder Bow commander Box.
)

Sorry for the double post. Isn't this reminiscent?

Reaction score
Your link is to a dead thread and there was never a Blue Deviss. Green and Red were the only two flavours he came in.

It either was a dark green or a poorly customed figure that was returned (like Possk).

Reaction score
Jcc2224Cody said:
After a year, I'm proud to say I have them all.
Good job! Unfortunately, I haven't made any progress on my "regret not buying" list, unless you count the Omega Squad black commando from TAC, which isn't Ep. III. I'll get there eventually, though, once I'm done with all my biggest wants from the modern line. I eagerly await that day.

Reaction score
There are several figures from this line I regret not purchasing, most of which are wookies, senators, and jedi. Fortunately, I just bought a Mas Amedda on ebay, which I have to say is the best sculpted figure from the ROTS line.

Reaction score
None. I found all of the figures in the wild at various times throughout '05 and into the first month or so of '06. One of my favorite toy lines ever.

Reaction score
R5_D2 said:
Your link is to a dead thread and there was never a Blue Deviss. Green and Red were the only two flavours he came in.

It either was a dark green or a poorly customed figure that was returned (like Possk).
I know. I remember seeing a Blue Deviss in a store once. I wish I picked him up! I'm not sure if it was a custom or not, but I think it was a re-packaged custom. And that topic is about 2-3 years old, so it was probably deleted during a site cleaning/wipe.

Reaction score
I had almost everything from this line (see my welcome post) but I did pass on a red Royal Guard back then, he was a lonesome dove sitting within a sea of Padme' and Darth Vaders and I passed him up. I got him later at the high price of about $25 online......yeah, could've had him for $5.99 at Wal-Mart back then.