What Figures Are There That Wear Suits?

Reaction score
Going through any and all action figure lines out there, which ones are dressed in the standard 3-piece suit? The ones that come to mind are:
Toht from the vintage Raiders of the Lost Ark line
Con exclusive Cobra Commander with a podium
Movie unmasked Con exclusive Destro
Any others I may be missing?
I know all toy companies need to start making more.

Reaction score
Hasbro Indy: Dr. Henry Jones

Mattel DC Infinite Heroes: Lex Luthor (Target box set exclusive) and The Question

Mattel Speed Racer: ? I think its John Goodman's character, he's little too squat though...he's barely 3 inches tall

There's also the vintage GI Joe Headman, but he's wearing more of a zoot suit than a 3 piece deal.

Reaction score
Also, if you're talking in ANY scale, there's been tons of 12 in. figures through the years with suits- Sideshow had some X-Files, James Bond, Reservoir Dogs, etc. all wearing suits.
And there's also been some 6-7 in. figures in suits through the years:
McFarlane- X-Files Mulder
McFarlane- that guy from the Matrix, can't remember the name because I hate those movies
NECA and Palisades Reservior Dogs
NECA Tall Man (from Phantasm)
NECA Crazy 88s from Kill Bill
Mattel Bruce Wayne (they also made a 1:18 one in a two pack with a Batman figure around the time The Dark Knight was released)
Jakks- TONS of WWE figures
NECA Patrick Bateman (American Psycho)

Take a look at Cool Toy Review's photo archives, they have lots of pics.

Reaction score
im always trying to find good suit guys in the 3 3/4 scale. and other good civilian figures.
heres a pic i took a few weeks back of mine waiting on a bus. you probably already seen it.

the vintage taht is there too just off camera.
its the guy from the film speed racer line.
bruce from the dark knight.
that ben 10 figure.
sdcc destro.
papa jones.
sdcc cobra commander. ive since put a spare film storm shadow head on him.
eddie valiant from roger rabbit.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I've seen the pics of your collection, that's some great stuff you got there. I've made that Speed Racer guy into a Major Eaton from ROTLA, actually. I've never seen that Ben 10 guy before, I should try to track him down, looks like he'd be good for fodder or a background character.

Reaction score
thank you monstermonkey. major eaton is a good idea. i like that figure and thefact its a little short and a little pudgy. makes a great businessman. the ben10 guy would make a great creepy flasher in the background LOL

Reaction score
The Vince Lombardi figure from Starting Lineups Legends is perfectly scaled for 3.75" figures. It makes a great base for a Major Eaton figure. Although the arms need to be switched if you are so inclined.

Reaction score
bikerscout said:
i doubt there's a 3.75" version, but Rorschach of the watchmen is in a suit.
To that - Marvel Legends Professor X from the Galactus line and the one from the X-Men movies as well.

Reaction score
also there is:

Joker DC Infinite Heroes (both with and without Hat and both in either Black or Purple suit)
Two-Face DC infintie Heroes

picked up both this weekend at K-Mart. not the best of figures but they work for some cool DC scenes and sorta work well with G.I. Joe

Reaction score
That Dr. Phil figure is actually 4.5 inches and doesn't quite fit in with the other 1:18 scale figs.

Reaction score
If only the Dr. Who line was in 3.75-4" scale. Also, the new Face figure from The A-Team is in a suit.

Reaction score
^^^
I'm pretty certain there is also Data from Dixon Hill series as well, I think in one of the exclusive multi-packs.

Utinniii

Reaction score
If you don't care about POA, there was a **** Tracy PVC. You would need to replace the head and hands though. When he came out, he was the best fodder for Rorschach out there.

MIB meal toys were short (Fancy Dan), a cartoon Riddler (good for the DC puppet guy). There was a series that came with a figure and an alien/creature. It would make a tall figure (Montanna) or one could cut the legs.
A Disney character (Milo and Stitch?) had a black MIB. He would make a passable Kingpin.
The DC line has that black skull/white suit dude. He's a bit tall, but would make a good tombstone (or a suited Moon Knight).

Again, if POA is not an issue, and you will mod the head, there are some Animie figures with suits.

I think there were some shark figures with suits.

If one wanted to make a Doc Ock, I think there might have been a short **** Tracy figure (with POA).

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to find a few Professor X figs from MU line a few years ago at a discount. It's hit or miss IMO on the scale and quality of the suited sculpts available, my favorite so far is the MU figure. If price wasn't an issue I would have bought some from the Kickstarter stuff.

I was never able to find MIB figures for some reason. lol I did get that John Goodman figure and it seemed rather short compared to the others.
Another one I liked was Black mask from DC Infinite Heroes line.