What figure are you looking forward to the most?

Reaction score
My favorite figure of all time is small head Han Solo, so I feel like I must say him. That said, man I want me a large scale R2!!

Also, Luke and, for some reason, Greedo are right there as well. I just think Greedo is really going to translate well at this scale.

Reaction score
I'm also looking most forward to the 12" BLUE SNAGGLETOOTH. I really hope he's carded just like the original Kenner carded Snaggletooth, but the photo is altered so his jacket is blue (like the custom Star Wars Vintage Blue Snaggletooth card/bubble 2 on eBay). How awesome it will be having all 5 vintage Cantina Creatures displayed together...Greedo, Hammerhead, Walrus Man, Snaggletooth (red), Snaggletooth (blue)...all carded with the Kenner logo! This is a dream come true to have these figures in 12" versions, something I wanted as a kid when the "Large Size Action Figure" series came out.

Reaction score
The best cardback image to use for the Blue Snags (IMO) would be the original b+w photo that Kenner used for the figures reference. ...and i'm most looking forward to Luke.

Reaction score
Imperials.

Bikerscout
Royal guard with cloth
AT-AT driver
Tie Pilot

thank you............

and the ghost send-away anakin.

Reaction score
Jedi534 said:
Glitch said:
Really, no Rancor Keeper yet?

Nah, he looks too much like a Star Wars fan!

Lol...

That brings up a point that has always confused me. When I see the "girthy folk" playing dress up at conventions as Stormtroopers, Fett or Han, I've often wondered why they don't embrace the adipose and just work up a Rancor Keeper, Gamorrean Guard, Porkins or Dengar costume? If I were a plus size, and did this sort of thing, I'd be all over it.

Also, for the ladies - Yarna.

You're welcome!

Reaction score
Glitch said:
Jedi534 said:
Glitch said:
Really, no Rancor Keeper yet?

Nah, he looks too much like a Star Wars fan!

Lol...

That brings up a point that has always confused me. When I see the "girthy folk" playing dress up at conventions as Stormtroopers, Fett or Han, I've often wondered why they don't embrace the adipose and just work up a Rancor Keeper, Gamorrean Guard, Porkins or Dengar costume? If I were a plus size, and did this sort of thing, I'd be all over it.

Also, for the ladies - Yarna.

You're welcome!

there was a fantastic tubby fella at C3 when I went as the rancor keeper.. he rocked big time and was covered in slave leias mosta the time !

Reaction score
Re: What figure are you looking forward to the mos

YODA! This would be awesome. Still wish they would make remakes of the original vintage for the 3 3/4 line also.

Reaction score
Personally, the only figure I care about is a Death Star Droid.

However, an Amanaman would be wicked!

Reaction score
Darth Vader, R2-D2, and Blue Snaggletooth.

Although... That Chewbacca is just so darned cute!

Reaction score
Chewie. He was my first original 12 back fig, and I would love to add him to my collection. All the others I will pass on.

Reaction score
I wasn't going to get into this line, but I did get the Boba figure and it looks so awesome that I'm starting to really want the Darth Vader figure. Depends on how much the 'wide releases' cost.

Reaction score
Power Droid, Yoda and The Droids--Threepio and Artoo.

BTW, could someone please help me find a straight answer:

Do we need to be members of the GG club to buy these, and what is the anticipated cost going to be per figure? Thanks.

Reaction score
While I think this idea is really cool, it's too cost-prohibitive for me to buy more than one or two so I'm going to have to be very selective. The one I would want the most is Yoda, so I really hope they make him.

Reaction score
C-3PO, R2-D2, Death Star Droid, Power Droid and R5-D4. These are the figures that got me into collecting, and I will gladly buy all 5 in the larger format!

Reaction score
I would be more interested in this line if I could find them at retail price. And the price is CRAZY. For the price of these figs, I can get perfect, original sculpt figs from Sideshow.

Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great project. But the prices don't match the item. At this price, I will probably only get one--the Death Squad Commander.

Reaction score
Oola? Not sure if they would even do her. How about a Jumbo box with her and salacious mail away.

One can dream right?

Reaction score
TimProctor said:
Oola? Not sure if they would even do her. How about a Jumbo box with her and salacious mail away.

One can dream right?
I don't think Kenner ever made an Oola figure back in the 80's, did they?

Reaction score
I would like to try to get the main heroes from ANH.
Han, Chewbacca, Luke, Leia, Ben....
also Vader & Yoda if they make him.

I think this is a really cool line but I gotta watch my budget & I am running out of display space.

Reaction score
Yoda, R2, Han Hoth, AT-AT Driver, Luke Jedi, Removable limb C-3P0, too many tp list for me.

A rocket firing Boba Fett from Kenners original prototypes or plans would really be cool.

I agree the prices are high and I am going to be very selective with upcoming figures.

If I only had a shrink/enlarge ray gun.
I could just make my own 12 inch vintage from actual vintage...wait I could make life size at that point.