What do you want to know? Post your C4 questions!

Reaction score
Re: What do you want to know? Post your C4 questio

Will the Hoth Patrol BP with Luke, a Tauntaun, and a Wampa have the pieces of the ice cave as well?

Reaction score

For Hasbro:

In previous Q&As, Hasbro has mentioned the possibility of a Cantina alcove type playset, and the drink dispenser for the bar. Has there been any further developments in either of these?

Also, has Hasbro given any more thoughts to modular smaller playsets that could be combined together to make a large playset? For example separate modular pieces of the Death Star.

Thanks,

Jason

Reaction score
A couple of questions:

1) Does Steve Sansweet have any plans on updating his collectibles or action figure guides anytime soon?

2) How could Lucasfilm pass by this weekend without any word on future super-DUPER special edition DVD releases? (ie. CG Yoda for Phantom Menace)

3)Any word on Lucasfilm favoring HD-DVD or Blu-ray? That would end your format war pretty quick.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Peace

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
So, you're not at the show, but you need to know what's going on at Celebration IV? Want to see anything specific in the booths from Hasbro, Gentle Giant, LEGO, Sideshow Collectibles, and more? Post your questions in this thread, and we'll run around tomorrow to get you all the answers we can!
Is tomorrow yesterday yet?

Reaction score
Okay...

Hasbro:

1) I know that Hasbro stated that they cannot/will not comment on the Tonnika Sisters situation. Well, then, how about Lucasfilm's comment on it? Or even the actresses? Maybe this isn't strictly a Celebration IV question, but it kind of is. Point is, is that there is an answer to be had, but the parties that know aren't speaking up. So, what's the definitive deal on this?

2) Is the Darth Malak figure that was shown the final approved prototype, or will some...adjustments be made to his super-D head/mandible?

3) Which two Ewoks are they in the Ewok two-pack? As in, names?

4) What are the UGH 2007 figures(besides Han Solo) How many will there be? How long throughout the year will they be shipping? How many per case of 12 figures are UGH figures?

5) (longshot question coming up here...) Can/will Hasbro consider doing modern repaint figures of the 'Uzay' Blue Stars and Head Man? Very simple repaints of very desireable vintage(of questionable origin) figures.

Disney:

1) When exactly will the Disney Theme Parks exclusive Disney/Muppets characters dressed as Star Wars characters figures be released?

OfficialPix:

1) Just who was the final "no-show" GOH?

Lucasfilm:

1) Same Tonnika Sisters question above.

2) Celebration V: What do you know? Such as...Where would it be, exactly? I know they probably don't know for sure, but now is the time to start searching for venues, so they must have a short list.

Thanks!

Reaction score

masterbenbro said:
Do you think Mr.Curto forgot us?
Not to be a nag...
I suggest that you PM him. That may get his response.

Reaction score

Give them time. I'm sure they are exhausted from this weekend. Over in the Force-Cast fourm Dan said they still have a ton of coverage to show us. Still I'm dieing to know if he got anything out of Lucas Arts regarding KOTOR 3.

Reaction score

Pat_Fett said:
Give them time. I'm sure they are exhausted from this weekend. Over in the Force-Cast fourm Dan said they still have a ton of coverage to show us. Still I'm dieing to know if he got anything out of Lucas Arts regarding KOTOR 3.

Agreed. Remember they DO have lives outside of the SW community, and it's a luxury and privlage they even go the extra mile time after time to bring us news.

Remember a key teaching, Patience...

Reaction score

Maybe will get answers after the coverage ends.

Reaction score

Okay, believe it or not, this is the first time I'm reading the forums (other than my local thread) today.

So, here's the thing...the "live Q&A" never happened the way I had planned. Why? Because I decided to leave the hotel room for one day and actually SEE the show.

Plus, with so many things scheduled at the same exact time, we didn't have 2 people (and this would need to be a 2-man operation) free in order to do it.

That being said, I have come up with an alternative. 6 of the questions for Hasbro were passed on for this week's Q&A (I was told there wouldn't even BE a Q&A last week, since it was C4...but other sites apparently were told something different...I'm pretty upset over that, so I expect 6 answers this week to make up for it)

The rest of the questions posted in this thread have also been passed on to various people to answer for you all, and as soon as we get the replies, I'll collect the answers and post them on the front page.

Sorry for the change, but that's convention coverage for you...things don't always go as planned.

Reaction score

Understandable, heck after all the work you did, you deserved to enjoy the convention for at least one day. Hopefully we'll get some answers, even if they are not directly from C4

BTW I love your icon. I'm a big Sopranos fan. What a Killer show last night. And we only have one episode left.

Reaction score

Okay, it's been awhile, but we're back!
Hasbro's 31st AND 32nd STAR WARS Q&A: The Answers!

Honestly, Celebration IV has taken its toll, and we got a little bit sidetracked in the following weeks, so our involvement in Hasbro's bi-weekly Q&A session got overlooked and lost in the shuffle.

It should be noted that the majority of these questions were sent in for our "live C4 Q&A" that well, that never happened. You can blame me if you want, but now we're back on track and we've got not three, but six questions for you today! Enjoy!

I'll get the round-up reports posted by Friday.

Reaction score

Well I hope My question about battlefront 3 gets answered and not just the hasbro stuff.

Reaction score

What happed to this thread? Are our questions ever going to be answered?