What do you want to know? Post your C4 questions!

Reaction score
So, you're not at the show, but you need to know what's going on at Celebration IV? Want to see anything specific in the booths from Hasbro, Gentle Giant, LEGO, Sideshow Collectibles, and more? Post your questions in this thread, and we'll run around tomorrow to get you all the answers we can!

Reaction score
Can you confirm the rumored Sgt. Doallyn for the 08 line, and will he be in his correct white uniform?

Reaction score
Re: What do you want to know? Post your C4 questio

Could someone please clarify why Hasbro and/or Lucasfilm has a problem with Yarna D'al Gargan or the so-called Tonnika sisters.

The Baron Fell Tie-Interceptor is neat, but what about a regular version without the stripe.

Will we ever get a Death Star II Luke?

Can we get some better, properly dressed Bespin Guards, perhaps in multiple races?

Twin Pod Cloud Car?

Can we ever expect just the hyperspace ring for our Episode II era Jedi Starfighters?

Reaction score

Will the figure stand packs be available in the UK?

What is Hasbro doing to ensure Europe gets a better share of the product than previous? Will we see a good supply of battle packs and exclusives like the Order 66 Packs here?

Is there any chance the original VOTC figures will be rereleased to other markets which never really had the chance to purchase them?

Any chance of a ROTJ-accurate Royal Guard?

Reaction score
In all seriousness... honestly.

For Gentle Giant Ltd:

I can't think of a single fellow collector who prefers raffles over straight out purchasing. Are there any plans to make future exclusives easier to obtain for premiere guild members similar to what other companies do with their "collector clubs"?

Also

When are we going to find out what the Premiere Guild gift(s) is/are? I assumed we would have found out at CIV.

Reaction score
Titanium

In one of the bi-weekly Hasbro Q&A's at ActionFigures.com, Hasbro answered a question about Titanium Battlestar Galactica vehicles, stating that "Some vehicles, depending on the complexity of the vehicle, require so many tools or so much labor to complete that we simply can’t afford to pursue them for our basic line". Are there any Star Wars Titanium vehicles that fall into this category (just too expensive to make for the basic line)? If so, which ones? Would Hasbro consider non-basic line strategies for releasing these? Thanks,

-Vallis

Reaction score
Clone Wars Animated Series

Now that we have seen that the AT-TE and Dwarf Spider Droid are featured in the Animated Clone Wars Series, are we likely to see a 3 3/4" scaled AT-TE, or a non-wind-up, articulated Dwarf Spider Droid (the later maybe in a Battle Pack)?

-Vallis

Reaction score
Re: Titanium

Hasbro-

When will we see Death Star 2 Luke Skywalker? Will both chest variants be offered? Why opt for Jabba's Luke when you had a second ROTJ wave planned that Death Star 2 Luke could have fit in perfectly? Will we see DS2 Luke in 2008?

Thanks Curto!

Reaction score

Where's black leather Padme? Can we see Malak without his jaw? When's Bastila coming
?

Reaction score

For a while, there have been rumors of an AOTC wave containing: Padmé Amidala (Fireside Gown), Jango Fett (Poncho), Clone Trooper, Destroyer Droid (w/ Shield),and Voolvif Monn (Wolfman Jedi). I have read somewhere that you have said all 60 figures will be out by 2008 while only 54 have been revealed so far. Can you confirm or deny this?

-Ben

Reaction score
Since we're seeing many re-releases, redecos and exclusives like the Y-wing and Tie Interceptor (we've already gotten another release of the Hailfire Droid and AAT Tank from around the Clone Wars era), and since Hasbro seems content to produce vehicles around the $20 mark, is there any chance Hasbro can return to the molds for 2008 for updated versions of the AT-ST Scout Walker, Anakin's Clone Wars Starfighter, and even some better ROTJ speeder bikes? I for one would love to see an updated ATST with the an updated/correct twin chin blaster, side concussion launcher, opening forward view ports, and some railing on the top. Just as long as we dont get that Force Unleashed version with the BFGs on the shoulders. It's been awhile since we've seen the ATST produced. And Anakin's Starfighter from CW goes for outrageous prices on Ebay for those of us who never even saw one in the stores. I'm keeping my hopes up since we're now getting the AT-PT!!!

Reaction score
with some games coming for next gen particularly psp and ps3 is lucas arts going more towards next gen and specifically playstation and away from xbox and the 360.I plan to buy a next gen system and want to know if lucasarts are heading which way? I know some are released on most systems but is their a specific format they support more. thanks

Reaction score
for hasbro: is it possible we will see any of the ships go back to the display package with the backgrounds. I thought the slave1 a couple of years ago was the best ship due to the packaging. Graphic on the box are cool but the window boxes seem to work so much better with ships.It enhances the look and seems to draw more attention to what hasbro calls a slower sell. Imagine sith infiltrator with window box tattoine background and maul with binocs>

Reaction score

Will you be adding knee articulation to more comic pack figures in the future? Or cheaping out like you did with the Quinlan/Villie pack?

Also - Is it true that whatever is leftover from Celebration 4 of the Mcquarrie R2/3P0 will be destroyed?

Reaction score

For Hasbro: Is there any truth to the rumor that they are planning a line for the Legacy comics? Also ask them if they plan on making any other EU figures besides Force Unleashed. Something from the NJO, like a Yuuzahn Vong maybe?

For LucasArts: With E3 around the corner, can we expect any other game announcements. In particular grill them about the status, if any, of Knights of the Old Republic 3, and if there is any truth to the rumor that KOTOR 3 is going be a mmo. I know a lot of fellow SW gamers that are dieing for KOTOR info.

For Wizards of the Coast: Get more information and details about the Saga RPG they announced. What can we look forward to? Is the game going to have a new rule set? etc.

Reaction score

Will the other Comic-Con exclusives (Mcyoda and Obi, Shadow Biker scout w/ bike) be available online or just R2-KT?

Is there any plans on new vulture droids?

Can you shed some light on the droid sculpts used for the new STAP battle pack?

Reaction score

I saw that Obi Wan and Bail Organa with the twins is scheduled for a comic two pack, as is the Crimson Empire two pack. Are these rereleases of the Walmart and Entertainment Earth exclusives or will they be repaints or retools?

Thanks my man

Reaction score

What are the plans for the next vintage line? What are the next characters in the next wave. Will we see a vintage Jawa soon.

Reaction score

HASBRO Question-

Does the vader that comes with the betrayal on bespin battle pack have the laser deflect hand we've seen prototypes of?

Reaction score

GG

So how did you guys [censored] up the Clone War Obi-Wan statue so badly? The image released by GG for preorders and what the actual product at the end looked like were two totally different things. As a result countless fans cancelled their orders. The real victim are the honest etailers who got stuck with these pieces of junk. Ask Mike at MWC about this.

Reaction score

Gentle Giant question

The accessory pack to convert a white ROTS Clone Trooper into a AT-TE Gunner. How are these going to distributed and what are the add on pieces made of?

Reaction score

For Hasbro:
1) Is the recently revealed Nelvaan tattooed Anakin going to have proper brown pants or will they actually be yellow?
2) Is it too late to make changes to the upcoming "Droid Factory Capture" battlepack? It would be great if the 3PO was replaced with another Destroyer Droid since you already have 3PO in Saga Legends and R2 could be replaced with Droid Factory Chase Padme to fit the scene better.
3) Are the chances looking good for a V-19 Torrent starfighter to be made since it appears in the new animated Clone Wars trailer?
4) This may be asked quite a bit so we might get an answer, will Anakin's modified Jedi Starfighter, Geonosian Starfighter, generic blue/white Jedi Starfighter and the other previous Clone Wars marketed vehicles possibly be re-released?

Thanks, Mr.Curto!

Reaction score
Are there any rumors about the status of the documentary that is being produced about the 501st in the Rose Bowl Parade? When will it be released, how and are there any sneak peaks?

Reaction score

Is there going to be a Star Wars Battlefront 3 or a another game equal to it for PC. Are they just going to alienate pc users again.

Reaction score

For GenCon: Any idea where C5 may be held, if at all?

For Hasbro: Will the C4 figures (McLuke & McDroids) ever see release in generic packaging sometime in the future?

Reaction score

With all the new comic 2 packs, any chance we'll be getting an updated Dark Empire Luke and Clone Emperor?

Reaction score

Hasbro was kind enough to allow the McQuarrie Luke Skywalker figure to be sold on the HasbroToyShop.com website. Will Hasbro also allow HTS or the StarWarsShop.com website to sell the McQuarrie Concept C-3PO and R2-D2 figures? Or will they be sold at any other online store?

I think that it would give the collectors who couldn't go to Celebration IV a decent chance to get all the figures without having to resort to paying exorbitant prices anywhere else.

Reaction score

For Wizards of the coast: What figures will be included in the Hoth Battle Pack?

Reaction score
I saw nothing about the upcoming TRU exclusive "Geonosis Creatures". Has anything been revealed or overheard about this. . . .

Reaction score

I loved having C4 in L.A., Is there any chance they will have C5 in L.A if they have one again.

Reaction score
After Hearing that Hasbro does not have the molds for the Rebel Transport, can they give a run down of what molds they still do have? For example, the Ewok Village Playset, Dagobah Playset, Vehicle Maintenance Energizer, Ewok Assault Catapult, or maybe an new take on the Droid Factory, with current style droids limbs and parts (both OT and Prequals) to make all kinds of new droids.

On another note, is there a chance that we would see a contest that would allow a lucky winner to design an action figure? There are alot of talented artist in the community that are turning out fantastic custom figures. For some, it would be a dream come true.

Thank you for your time,

Jedi_Master_Ben

Reaction score
My question is for Hasbro;

Given the popularity of the comic two packs, and the recently revealed EU wave, are the odds any better of seeing Novel characters such as the Solo twins, or my favorite, Jagged Fel?

Reaction score
3 quick questions for Hasbro.
1. Could there ever be a director George Lucas figure with movie camera, or is this impossible?
2. When is the new Qui-Gon figure coming? Was he delayed?
3. Could we ever see a figure of an older Jedi master Luke Skywalker (age 50 or so)?

Reaction score
More for Hasbro:
5) Since the Force Unleashed figures are delayed until next year, does that mean they will not be in TAC packaging? If they aren't, will the coins that were planned to go with them still be included, available to buy separately or did production never get that far?
6) Can you tell us the approximate timeframe that the new animated toys will be on shelf?

For LucasArts:
1) Will the just revealed trailer for the new animated Clone Wars show be put on the Force Unleashed game so we can watch it on a big screen TV?

Thanks again, Mr. Curto.

Reaction score

Hasbro: When will we see the new Padme, i know a lot of people who love Padme and want to see her figure. Also since this is the 30th anniversary, don't you think that all the coins should come out in '07. Just something for you to think about. WE WANT PADME!!!!!! :e-mail me a t crazzeematt@comcast.net with the answer. Thanks:) PADME PADME PADME!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
SOUNDTRACKS!

Any word on a release of the complete scores to all six films? Hoping this would happen!

Reaction score
For Hasbro:

1) Will the new Gold Squadron Y-wing w/ Lt. Lepira & R5 unit have the same quality paint detailing on the fuselage, cockpit and engines/engine pylons as the POTF2 version (i.e. blaster burn marks, accurately painted cooling pipes and the blue-grayish "band" around the sensor domes)? Also, will the proton torpedo launchers by accurately painted with burn marks and cockpit canopy have the proper coloring? If the new Y-wing isn't receiving these accurate paint applications, why not? And thanks for finally putting on more accurate laser cannons.

2) Why was the Alpha-3 "Nimbus" V-wing released with an inaccurate landing system? The craft is not equipped with a landing skid and the way the "wings" fold into landing position is wrong. Didn't anybody at Hasbro notice this in ROTS and will this ever be fixed?

3) Why is the new AT-AP Walker incorrectly designated the AT-TP and will this be fixed before release?

Reaction score
For LucasArts:

1) Considering the resounding success Nintendo is having world-wide with Wii, why haven't their been any proper Star Wars games announced yet other than the recently announced Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (but with NO online co-op?!)? Many people, including myself, are dying for another Rogue Squadron & Battlefront game... specifically for Wii. lol

2) Will the Wii version of Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga include an alternate control scheme for classic-style gameplay and why isn't any Wi-Fi functionality being implemented considering the first batch of Wi-Fi enabled games are hitting retails within the next month and Lego Star Wars isn't releasing until Fall? Will you be taking full advantage of the system's graphical capabilities?

3) Will Star Wars: The Force Unleashed be released on the PC? If not, why in the world not? And considering there's a specific version of the game being developed for Playstation 2, will there be a version specifically designed for Wii? Or will Wii get stuck with yet another port at best?