What do you want to hear on the ForceCast? Part 2

Reaction score
Re: What do you want to hear on the Force-Cast? Pa

shazbazzar said:
AUD2 said:
Always two there are, a master and an apprentice!
Dave is the perfect apprentice.
His storytelling is masterful. He gets Star Wars (at least, he gets what I'm getting -- at least, I think so).
To top it off, though, he doesn't get (I don't think) that he is "inheriting" the storytelling tradition of Star Wars like no one else has. Every time I meet him, he's just a regular guy -- another fan of the GFFA -- who is as enthralled with this story as the rest of us....and he's the guy putting it together!

Awesome. Awesome.
I really want to be Dave's apprentice. That job would rock.

Reaction score
I would like to hear big steve back on the show,especially for the roundtable. I would also like to say great job on the Heroes on both Sides roundtable. Finally, an on the scene report from the clone wars release of the savage theater episodes. Obviously, without giving anything away about the content of the episodes, but instead with fans comments prior to the show, etc.

Reaction score
I think it would be hilarious to have the Force Cast wives do a roundtable type of special with all the dirt we really never get to hear about our beloved hosts and what they get up to bringing us the best Podcast available, not to mention some insights to their fandom maybe they don’t even realise. Definitely Jimmy and Jason's wives, maybe others such as Jovial Jay's, and Dan Curto's, maybe she can tell us where Curto is, or should be! Star Wars wives club, I’m betting it would be the funniest episode ever!

Reaction score
Re: What do you want to hear on the ForceCast? Par

I'm glad you like Jabba Fett.

Reaction score
AUD2 said:
Definitely Jimmy and Jason's wives, maybe others such as Jovial Jay's, and Dan Curto's, maybe she can tell us where Curto is, or should be! Star Wars wives club, I’m betting it would be the funniest episode ever!
I agree with you it would be great, but my wife will NEVER be part of this. She is not a Star Wars fan and in fact has never even seen the movies. You can imagine how she feels about all of this...

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
AUD2 said:
Definitely Jimmy and Jason's wives, maybe others such as Jovial Jay's, and Dan Curto's, maybe she can tell us where Curto is, or should be! Star Wars wives club, I’m betting it would be the funniest episode ever!
I agree with you it would be great, but my wife will NEVER be part of this. She is not a Star Wars fan and in fact has never even seen the movies. You can imagine how she feels about all of this...
What are you talking about Dan? Mandy loves Star Wars!

Reaction score
Eric_Geller said:
Mr Curto said:
AUD2 said:
What are you talking about Dan? Mandy loves Star Wars!

HOLY FILONI...that's funny!

Reaction score
Inappropriate for sure...I doubt Mandy will appreciate this! I am sure she has better taste in men!

Reaction score
Mr Curto said:
Inappropriate for sure...I doubt Mandy will appreciate this! I am sure she has better taste in men!
I agree Curto – Jimmy and Eric should both be given suspensions for this type of behaviour...

Reaction score
On a side note, is there any word if Pete will make a return in some form in the near future... maybe a ‘guest appearance’ on one of the Roundtables? Jimmy and Jason have been doing a fantastic job; it would just be cool to hear again from Pete in some form.

Reaction score
With the Collector's Spotlight being a supplement to the Collectors' Special, I wouldn't mind seeing one for the Jedi Journals.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Darth_Gamek said:
With the Collector's Spotlight being a supplement to the Collectors' Special, I wouldn't mind seeing one for the Jedi Journals.
That's a cool idea and something to look at down the road perhaps, but right now we've got so much information to talk about, we just don't have time without making it a three hour show.

Reaction score
Guys, if it,s possible, i would love for you to interview JAT about his Sobek character.
Inspired from Christopher Walkins and Inspector Dreyfus, and looking like a reptile in an ape's body, i bet he had a blast with that voice.

And the comment Obi-Wan makes to Sobek about his soft voice... i couldn't help but think he was making inside jikes to himself!

And i want him to say:
Cowbells. This prison needs more cowbell!

Reaction score
I'd like to hear from Pete every once in a while as a guest. Does here live near Jason any more or did he move away?