What are your top 3 favorite ESB figure sculpts?

Reaction score
What are your top 3 favorite ESB figure sculpts?

Since the responses were great on the Jedi ones, I figures we should do ESB next.

Reaction score
Really difficult to narrow this down to just 3 but here it goes:

IG-88
Bossk
Zuckuss

2-1B, AT-AT Driver, Tie Pilot, FX-7 and Luke Hoth all deserve a mention.

Reaction score
Luke Bespin, AT-AT Driver and either Snowtrooper or Yoda.

I considered the Luke Bespin to be a huge upgrade over the original (Farmboy) Luke, but thought Han Bespin was much weaker as a figure than the original was...go figure.

Jim

Reaction score
Yoda, Bespin Luke and Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)

Looking for the following: Send a message if you any of these to sell or trade.
Mego CHiPs & Dukes Of Hazzard 3.75" Scale
Gabriel Lone Ranger 3.75" & 10" scale
Hasbro 2008 Indiana Jones 1/6 scale Mail Away Ark of the Covenant
Coleco NHL Stanley Cup/Power Play Table Hockey Game

Reaction score
IG-88
Yoda
Luke Hoth

...although my favorites were:
Luke Bespin
Han Bespin
Yoda

...or maybe my favorites were:
Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)
AT-AT Driver
TIE Fighter Pilot

Reaction score
When I was a child I was happy about the Bespin Luke and Bespin Han. And Yoda was great, because ha came with a snake, a belt, a cane and a cape.

Reaction score
For me it's AT-AT Driver, Imperial Commander and Bossk. I left out Boba Fett who would be the obvious champion, since he was kind of pre-TESB.

Reaction score
Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear), Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear), and Rebel Soldier (Hoth Battle Gear).

Reaction score
for number one i pick Yoda. So much detail in such a small figure and he comes with three sculpted accesoires including a cane, a tiny little belt with mysterious objects and........ a snake🐍 . Makes him look both cute and badass at the same time, so much that my mother refused to let me get him because she was scared he would give me nightmares, which caused me sleepless nights later on when they stopped selling SW figures and i thought i would never find one.
Number two goes to the imperial Stormtrooper in hoth battlegear, by far the most intimidating imperial trooper of the whole line. He even blends in perfectly with the Action force Red Shadows as their arctic battle division.
Number three is the cloud car pilot, it's not easy to make an attractive figure of a guy wearing a salad bowl on his head but the sculpter nailed it with the ccp.

Reaction score
Luke Bespin, AT-AT Driver and either Snowtrooper or Yoda.

I considered the Luke Bespin to be a huge upgrade over the original (Farmboy) Luke, but thought Han Bespin was much weaker as a figure than the original was...go figure.

Jim
I liked the Bespin Luke(Though they should have labeled him Luke Dagobah fatigues) mainly because he can hold a gun. That was one of my frustrations even at 5 years old that the original Luke could not hold a blaster. Anywho, I will go with the before mentioned Bespin Luke, Yoda and the AT-AT driver as my favorites. There are more but those are my top 3. Honorable mentions go to Bespin gown Leia, Snowtrooper, and the Bespin Guard.

Reaction score
Yeah. Why was Kenner so stingy with the hands? I always thought every figure shoulda been made to hold two things at once.

Reaction score
This is what makes the Ewoks superior action figures. They can hold any type of weapon except Teebo's axe.
Yeah what was up with that? I almost wanna find a repro Teebo axe, and whittle down a narrower section in the middle.