What are your favorite Hasbro's 12" figures all these years later?

Reaction score
Great White Shark capitol of the United States
that snowspeeder looks so cool. What a great design. It reminds me of the POTF2 concept snowspeeder which is one of my favorite vehicles. Those details and weathering looks awesome. Wouldn't it have been great if they offered more rebel pilots with custom helmets?

My sister is an avid collector of Disney Villians and her collection is spectacular. This past Christmas I picked up the Premium Elite 10" Kylo Ren for her collection and was impressed. My own collection now features The Premium Elite Kylo, Death Trooper and Krennic which are displayed along with a beautifully MIB Darth Maul from the episode 1 line to finally complete the boxed E1 collection. Also picked up:
boxed yellow commander
boxed Boba Fett with blue jump suit
loose R5-D4
boxed yoda
If there are any Hasbro execs reading this, push for the 12" line to return to this level of quality for around $45=$50. There's so many new characters to explore. My vote would be for a SOLO figure wave featuring some of those incredible gambling aliens, Lando, Beckett, the new armored imperials, etc. The line could be sustained by the Mandalorain along with the Rise of Skywalker and the return of Clone Wars. Perhaps some characters from video games and there would be something for everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great White Shark capitol of the United States
Does anyone else agree that the Luke Dagobah training figure with Yoda is one of the most underrated Mark Hamill likenesses?
I’m currently repainting it and as soon as you remove the poorly painted bug eyes the sculpt looks really great.
I haven't repainted mine but the sculpt is there for sure. I'd love to see this repainted face on a more slender body type. This set is one of my favorites from this terrific line