What are you top 3 favorite Jedi figure sculpts? (not including POTF)

Reaction score
Too hard to choose. That's right in the wheelhouse of my prime nostalgia building years.

Reaction score
This was a fun exercise! So many of these figures are excellent I spent time with my collection this morning with fresh eyes. I tried to stick to the wording of the question:

Favorite Sculpts:
Squid Head
Gamorrean Guard
Bib Fortuna

Favorite Figures:
Royal Guard
Admiral Ackbar
Max Rebo (does he count?)

I’d have a totally different list for favorite soft goods, weapons, etc... what a fantastic job Kenner did back in the day!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Weeqway-despite him being ultra common that is the most overlooked sculpt. Looks nearly as good as potf2.
Endor Han
8d8 again looks almost as good as potf2.

Reaction score
Leia Boushh
Lando Skiff
Biker Scout

With soft goods I would have picked Leia Poncho
Luke Jedi
Emperors Royal Guard
Leia Boushh is a fantastic figure all around!

Even the TVC collection has yet to replicate the success of the 80s soft goods. All of them were fantastic!

Reaction score
I would argue that sculpting hit its apogee in POTF1. Modern TVC figures aren't as good as POTF1, they have started outsmarting themselves.

Reaction score
If the question is favorit sculpt the Guamorrian guard has to be in my top 3, every part of the figure is nicely detailed and the way his legs are attatched to the torso doesn't take anything away from the looks compared to other figures. Squidhead is one of my favorits but when you take away the softgoods there's not much left besides the sculpt of the hands and head so he doesn't make the list. Amanaman may be the best sculpt of them all even his staff is a little piece of art and since i got mine back in the day on a card that says Return of the Jedi in three different languages i'm going to count him as a ROTJ sculpt:). I can think of at least 5 more figures to put in my top 3 but i will go with Leia boush, good overall look and the beautifuly detailed sculpt combined with the removable helmet makes it a winner.

Reaction score
Great answers! This is a tough one for me.

Leia Boushh (an easy choice)
Biker Scout
Either Gamorrean Guard or Ree Yees (underrated figure)

Reaction score
It’s so hard to answer. Grrr. I guess Squid Head, Boush, and Lando (Skiff Guard Disguise).

I have trouble narrowing it down to 3. And I have trouble separating technical sculpting superiority from nostalgia and character preferences.

Reaction score
If we are going by the figures I played with the most it would have to be Biker Scout, Lando Skiff, and Leia Boushh (removable helmets were the best). If I look at the figures now, I think the Gamorrean Guard is probably the best all-around sculpt. Wicket gets an honorable mention though. I'm not a huge Ewok fan but that's a great little figure.

Reaction score
AT-ST Driver seems to be on another level with his jumpsuit detail, I'll also throw in Biker Scout and Royal Guard. Sure he's covered in fabric, but he's my favorite so I can't pass him up. I still remember first seeing him in Target, we had to stop there on the way to see ROTJ and I was able to buy one. Huge nostalgia.

Reaction score
AT-ST Driver seems to be on another level with his jumpsuit detail, I'll also throw in Biker Scout and Royal Guard. Sure he's covered in fabric, but he's my favorite so I can't pass him up. I still remember first seeing him in Target, we had to stop there on the way to see ROTJ and I was able to buy one. Huge nostalgia.
As much as people bag on vintage Kenner, they got a lot right in a lot of ways. The Royal Guard is an amazing sculpt. They got it right. Kenner/Hasbro continued to get it wrong until the Vintage Collection — and it still has its issues. The dull helmet is a big one.

Reaction score
I really love all of Jabba's denizens, but my favorites are:

1. Gamorrean Guard
2. Emperor's Royal Guard
3. Biker Scout
3. Boushh