What are you reading now? V.3

Reaction score
Continued from V.2

Just started reading

Star Wars: New Jedi Order: Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream

(That's a lot of colons
)

Reaction score
Just started Knight Errant too a few days ago. So far so good.
I have 2 books left for Galaxy of Fear but I might have to start Jedi Apprentice series soon though with all this Qui-Gon stuff that has been going on lately.

Reaction score
Book 1 of the Bounty Hunter Wars. So far so good. Its nice to see what actually happened to the hunters after ROTJ.

Reaction score
I just finished Coruscant Nights I, and I'm on to the second. The first was an ok read. I'm hoping the trilogy picks up the pace as it goes along.

I'm really trying to get through the Coruscant Nights trilogy so I can read Red Harvest. Joe Schreiber is the best thing to come out of the EU in years. I'd like to see him write something that isn't horror, as I'm sure he could inject it with the same fast pace and level of fun that the rest of the EU is sorely lacking.

Reaction score
I just finished Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, so now on to Red Harvest. Can't wait to read this.

Reaction score
Flipping thru assorted art books, Illustrated SW Universe/McQuarrie, SW Poster Book/Sansweet, and TCW character encyclopedia.

Reaction score
LOTF Fury. Favorite line is where Zekk says, "Jag, I'm going to let you in on a secret. You're an irritant, like itching powder in an enviro-suit."

Reaction score
Just finished "The Approaching Storm". Good book, and nice insight into Luminara Unduli.

Reaction score
Outcast. I have been so busy lately it is taking me forever to get through it. I just might have to re-read it. At this rate I will never get through the series. Besides, I said after I finished this series I would go back and read the Legacy of the Force series.

Reaction score
Recently finished The Black Fleet Crisis. Ugh it had its moments but was mostly let down by it.

Just finished Allegiance tonight. It was ok. It would have been better without any OT Rebellion main characters in it.

Reaction score
last year picked up a big collection of paperbacks which was everything that had been released upto 2005. Only three had been read so I'm jumping around the star wars timeline just read the Bounty hunter wars which I enjoyed, now i've just started to read the Han solo trilogy. which I'm finding a nice refreshing read.

Reaction score
Red Harvest
. It's great so far, but I hope Joe Schreiber does something from the PT era next.

Reaction score
I like it too.

I read it when it first came out, but haven't read it in 10 years.

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to pronounce Cthon?

It's driving me crazy every time I see it in this book.

Reaction score
myuserid said:
Can someone tell me how to pronounce Cthon?

It's driving me crazy every time I see it in this book.
I pronounce it "Ka-thon."

Reaction score
still on Knight Errant - haven't had much time but pretty interesting so far.
Also blood of the empire TPB, latest insider and clone wars magazine..

Reaction score
Just read the part on LOTF Revelation where Tahiri kill Admiral Pellaeon. I sad.

Reaction score
Finished LOTF Invincible, and thus, the entire LOTF series!
I gotta say, it was a good ride, a great series of nine novels that spanned from January until now. I tip my hat to you, LOTF, and thanks for the memories!

Now, I've started FOTJ Backlash.

Reaction score
Just finished the Han Solo trilogy, Really good insight to his character, just started to read the Calrissian trilogy

Reaction score
I just read a hilarious line in Backlash:

C-3PO said: "I say, I think you should unhand the little girl. If you do not, I will be forced to thrash you."

It was hilarious both because it was unlikely, and because he was dead serious! I mean, imagine Threepio beating up a man...