What are YOU missing to make a complete collection?

Reaction score
While not a completist, I find that I am but a few pieces from complete. At this point, I could almost finish it. I have all of the hard-to-find ones like the
Japanese pair
, so why not? As far as action Fleet ships are concerned:

Anakin's podracer
Remote control Fambaa
Remote control Trade Federation Tank
Remote control AT-AT
Tie Interceptor flight controller
E-wing outer guns
Sith Infiltrator Alpha
Royal Starship Alpha
Naboo Fighter Alpha
Droid Fighter Alpha

How about you guys?

Reaction score
I wasn't one for the Action Fleet stuff, darn cool though it was. I didn't get any of the Episode I stuff, as I had enough to buy with the action figures and stuff.

I collected the teeny MicroMachines stuff that started production in the 1990s. As it is, I have every tiny vehicle except for those four oft-rumoured and ultra-rare "Expanded Universe" sets that came packed as novels, or somesuch. I've got the series of four sets that came with Truce at Bakura items, not the four ultra-rare ones after that series. I can't even remember what was in them.

Pity. Some of them sounded darn cool, I remember thinking at the time. Does anyone have information and/or pictures of the last four of those sets? I'd be grateful of the enlightenment. I'd be even more grateful if someone has a spare set for trade.

[ 05-28-2002, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Beedo ]

Reaction score
I've recently picked up a renewed interest in the SW Micro Machines and Action Fleet lines myself. I have most of the Action Fleet's except for the rare ones like Rancor,Jabba's Sail Barge and etc.

I'm going to start working on finnishing up my SW micro folding head playsets and then I'll move on to the Action Fleet line.

Reaction score
E-wing. Passed on it the 3 times I saw it, figuring I can get it "next time".

Ep1 Throne battle pack. Don't care about the mini-set, just the figures.

The figures from the Otah Gunga AF playset.

The 2nd series of micromachines "novels".

Some of the micromachine mini-heads that were issued outside of the US. I picked up a handful during the Pizza Hut promotion.

Several of the Ep1 character/vehicle packs.

Reaction score
TopJedi, I have most of the 8" heads... which do you need?

I have:
JarJar
R2D2
Battledroid
Tie Pilot
Royal Guard
Jabba
Vader
Boba Fett
Yoda
Luke Pilot

Reaction score
The Japanese Pair and the other oddball variations (hidden hinge A-wing, X-wing w/porkins, Y-wing variations) are the only things I dont have, aside from the occaisional MIA mini-figure. I have "my" complete collection, and getting hungry for new stuff!!!!

Reaction score
SIENARtestPILOT , I'm in need of some of the folding head playsets that you listed.I'm in the middle of a huge trade right now..if it comes thru I should be able to score most of the folding head sets that I'm missing.If it for some reason doesn't work out I'll keep you in mind.THANKS A TON for offerring to help me out.

G

Hey if any of you guys are interested I have few of the tiny micro-machines that I like to trade for some of the die cast ones. As a matter of fact I have a few carded figures I would like to trade as well.

G

Does anyone know where to find the Episode 1 Action Fleet Deluxe Playsets Otoh Gunga and Theed Palace? Does anyone also know where to find the Episode 1 Action Fleet vehicles Trade Federation Landing Ship, Gungan Sub, Anakins Pod Racer, and Mars Guos Pod Racer?

Reaction score
Originally posted by WindDiver:
Does anyone know where to find the Episode 1 Action Fleet Deluxe Playsets Otoh Gunga and Theed Palace? Does anyone also know where to find the Episode 1 Action Fleet vehicles Trade Federation Landing Ship, Gungan Sub, Anakins Pod Racer, and Mars Guos Pod Racer?
<font size="2" face="arial">

Reaction score
Originally posted by WindDiver:
<font size="2" face="arial">The deluxe sets you seek are 2 of the three action fleet items I have never seen at retail. I traded to get them. Most of the online stores that had them have not restocked (TNC Universe)or went out of business (D&S toys)

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, I forgot, I'm missing the figures from the Otoh Gunga and Theed Palace playsets. I could've ordered these way back when but wasn't willing to spend all that money just for the figures.

Btw: I have several loose transforming heads minus the figures and vehicle pack-ins. I'm dropping them off at Goodwill in a couple of days, so pm me your list before then if you want 'em. Just pay shipping.

Reaction score
I might be able to use some of those heads you are planning on dropping off.I tried to pm you...but for some odd reason, the system isn't working.E-mail me, let me know what heads you have.Thanks, Brian TopJedi

G

hey guys i just found a bunch of the mini heads from pizza hut if any of you need them, they are on my trade list, in the trades section.some are bagged and some opened but all are mint.

let me know.

Reaction score
Thanks to 2 good friends of mine present in this forum (Short4astormtroper and Lildanboy) I got almost all of the Action Fleet stuff and not only for myself but also for my cousin Roby. I'm missing a few: TIE Defender, E-Wing, Jabba's Sail Barge, sith Infiltrator and Royal Starship. I'm not interested in the playsets, the ones I have are for Roby.

I got also some non-SW Action Fleet: 3 from Aliens and 2 from Starship Troopers. I recommend these too, except for the Starship Troopers ships which doesn't look so good comparing to the SW or Aliens series. I also have a Alpha Series Naboo Fighter which is a very beautiful piece. All of them thanx to my friend short4astormtrooper who bought them for me from ebay.

Unfortunately for those of us who love AF there is a problem: the rarest pieces we need, we can find only on ebay at 'splendid' prices. The prices that Sienartestpilot had were great! I'm sorry only that I'm broke right now because some of the AF toys he had would have joined my collection.

There is another strange thing: some of the most usual AF toys as: TIE Fighter, Interceptor or B Wings, toys that yu could find everywhere, seems hard to find and their prices have been raised in the last months.

[ 06-12-2002, 03:20 AM: Message edited by: sergiurusu ]

Reaction score
Hello all

I need the following boxed AF's:

E Wing
TIE Defender
Jabba's Sail Barge
Snow Speeder Rogue Squadron colours (dark grey/blue - not the light grey version)
Ep1 Royal Starship
Ep1 Sith Infiltator
Ep1 Droid Fighter Alpha series prototype

To trade, I have Ep1 micro machines sets 11, 12 &13 (rare UK release only containing micro rep cruiser, micro Royal starship & micro Naboo Guards).

Cheers

BC3
james.hobson@virgin.net
http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/index2.htm

G

To complete my Action Fleet collection, I would need:
E-wing (HIGHEST priority)
TIE Defender (HIGH priority)
Slave I
Millenium Falcon
TIE Bomber (LOW priority)

P.S. If anyone has any of these (preferably the high priority ones) and would be willing to give them up for a reasonable price then email me at psystinger@email.com. Thanks!

[ 07-17-2002, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: psystinger ]

Reaction score
I have the majority of the MM line that's been released, including the JCPenney Remote control AT-AT the ZAAP! set , the last 4 EPIC sets and all the hard to find Action Fleet. I have all but one of the numbered Action Fleet and just managed to finally get an emblemless A-Wing.

I'm missing the Episode I XIII set and one Mini Head but I don't remember which one it is...I'm thinking Luke X-wing, not sure.

Looking forward to the NEW AF:)

Reaction score
After last night I picked up a few cheap sets, the theater edition MM set and still find myself needing a couple MM (the little ones not the Action fleet) TIE Intercepter and Speeder bike with Scouttrooper. and an Action fleet Biker scout and bike (and stand ais needed also to be complete on the Action Fleet scale. I have a bunch of Misc single MM ships to trade. (MSG me)

I am also looking for some of the Alpha Fleet sets, all the E1's and all but the first wave of Classic stuff. I love the conceptual thinsg sinc eI was a kid and wasn't into MM stuff (I was fired form galoob's custumer service phone line years ago, not my fault, I was used as an excuse to cover my bosses butt, he was later canned too) Anyway I just in the last year got into MM stuff, and collect only Imperial and Conceptual (alpha) and no EU!

The Scum archive slists a Canadian Die Cast Death Star:
http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=toys/mmdcdeathstar.jpg

I have never seen these anywhere and need one of those!
The Scum archives lists

G

i'm looking for these ships to help complete my collection...

X-wing (Wedge)
X-wing (Porkins)
A-wing(all colors)
Y-wing(all colors)
T-16 Skyhopper
Slave 1
Royal Starship