What are you currently playing?

Reaction score
I just downloaded Mass Effect from Steam. First impressions are pretty good. Looking forward to spending some time on this in the coming months.

Reaction score
Assassins Creed Brotherhood im having fun even though I just started the game a day ago. Not fond of the Borgia towers with their own Captain that you have to take out which is annoying. Especially using your brain to sneak around at some areas just to take out a captain guard before burning the towers

Reaction score
Since I had a graphiccard upgrade a few weeks ago, I finaly can play some older titles in all their glory.
Currently switching between
Resident Evil HD remastered
Resident Evil II remake
and
Alien : Isolation which is by far the most awesome, most horrific survival horror game ever :) :) :)

Reaction score
Not playing at the moment but i bought two games from the Gamestop store at a minimall that was close by Menards and Walmart.

Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 and 2 for Playstation 3. Theyre complete with their game cases and they were pretty cheap too at 4 bucks for Force Unleashed 1 and Force Unleashed II was 8 bucks
I loved both these games, I had all the DLC levels as well.

The 2nd game has an Endor DLC where the special move is drop-kicking Ewoks, most satisfying thing ever :LOL:

Reaction score
Still playing Battlefront II. I love the Sith Troopers in the game, so much I got a couple of the Carbonized 6" ones! I also paid for the upgrade and really like Jedi robes Obi Wan, Hoth Luke and all the ARC Clones.

Other than that, same rotation of MLB 19, Battlefront, Spider-Man and Red Dead II.

Reaction score
I've been getting back into X-Wing Alliance for the PC lately. The game out in 1999, but a new craft pack was released by the XWA community that updates the game's textures, even as far as updating the backdrops, planets and starfield. The game looks amazing. I tend to lose interest sometimes only because I'm more into the arcade flight sims (Rogue Squadron series), as opposed to XWA where you need a joystick to play.

Reaction score
Just finished up Alien Isolation. What an awesome tense experience 😁😁 Really hope they do a sequel here someday.

Anyway, as the end is a little openended, I am curious about the DLC's. Do they pick up where the main ends.

Reaction score
Finally started Mass Effect, but not getting any time to play it. 😫
Feel your pain, Rodders. I wish I could re-play ME, but have no spare time recently.

All I have now is about 30 minutes per day for gaming, so it's usually something like No man's sky or Subnautica.

Reaction score
I agree about Alien Isolation, unfortunately got sidetracked and haven't been able to get back into it.

After finishing up Fallen Jedi, I started Outer Worlds. Decent game, and reminiscent of a much older style. lol
I like most of it, but found it lacking in some areas. But that's about the norm with any game.

When done with that I hope to finish Origins and start Odyssey. Then there's still Fallout 76 which i probably never will finish.

Reaction score
After the Witcher TV show came out in Dec, I decided to give Witcher 3 another try. I had tried it in 2015 when it first came out, and then again in 2017, and couldn't get into it. Third time's a charm I guess, because I finally learned not to rush through the main story and to slow down and do the side quests and explore the environment, and that pretty much did the trick. I now see why people rave about the game so much. It is pretty incredible, and I haven't even thought of playing anything else since Dec. I'm just over 100 hours on this playthrough and not quite finished with the main quest yet. Already have the two DLC's ready to go also, which I heard are equally as great.

Reaction score
I just got a Nintendo Switch Lite a couple weeks ago so I've been catching up on some Breath of the Wild. It's a nice game but not really as stunning as everyone said after just coming off of playing Red Dead for a long time. New Super Mario Bros. U is also a weirdly contemporary blast from the past, too.

I also had to go back and play some old SNES games... man, I've always loved me some Yoshi's Island!

In a couple weeks I'm gonna be playing the new Animal Crossing pretty hard.

Reaction score
SNES was my very first game system. So many memories! Link to the Past, Yoshi's Island, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Super Star Wars, Demon's Crest, Blackthorne; I could go on!

Reaction score
I just got a Nintendo Switch Lite a couple weeks ago so I've been catching up on some Breath of the Wild. It's a nice game but not really as stunning as everyone said after just coming off of playing Red Dead for a long time. New Super Mario Bros. U is also a weirdly contemporary blast from the past, too.

I also had to go back and play some old SNES games... man, I've always loved me some Yoshi's Island!

In a couple weeks I'm gonna be playing the new Animal Crossing pretty hard.
I got BOTW on the Wii U, and it actually plays better. there is one puzzle that does not make sense on the switch due to that.

Reaction score
SNES was my very first game system. So many memories! Link to the Past, Yoshi's Island, Zombies Ate My Neighbors, Super Star Wars, Demon's Crest, Blackthorne; I could go on!
Blackthorne! You're like the only other person I've known who even knows about that game! I played it on PC though, it had some crazy constant anti piracy checks!

Reaction score
I enjoyed Blackthorne very much. Playing as a bad a**, Native-American looking dude; killing Orc and Ogre-like monsters with a shotgun!? What's not to love!? I never made it too far, though. It would be many years later, watching a longplay on YouTube before I got to see how it ended, lol. Did it ever have any sequels or spin-offs? I feel it had a good story and mythos and deserves a modern revival.

Reaction score
As much as I love MLB The Show, I told myself I was done buying baseball games after last year. Now with this virus going on, and no sports I bought MLB 20 The Show. I started a season, and during the week I have the computer play itself and watch the games that way haha. On the weekends I play a game or two.

Reaction score
While awaiting the release of the RE3 remake, I just keep spending my time completing minor archivements as well as collecting mounts, pets and transmog armor in World of Warcraft.
Sometimes I also continue searching the remaing secrets in Rise and/or Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Reaction score
Just finished playing A Plague Tale-Innocence. What a great game. I’m glad I bought it to support the developers but it is on Game Pass now if anyone just wants to check it out. People compared it to Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice but the game is actually good unlike Hellblade.

Still playing World of Tanks even though that game really makes me rage.

Reaction score
Grabbed Final Fantasy VII Remake. Pretty good so far. Know I’m gonna be jonesing for more of the game once I complete this.

Reaction score
Got back into SWTOR after being away for a couple years. If anyone here still plays lmk and we can hook up for some questing

Reaction score
I have been rotating between Super Mario Maker 2 and MLB 20 The Show. I love the new updates in SMM2, especially the mushroom from SMB2 and finally, the Koopalings!

Reaction score
Resident Evil VII.... at last 😊 It was sitting on my shelfes since release, due I had some serious graphic issues back then. Completly forgot about that 🤦🏼‍♂️😂😂

Reaction score
I just played through the campaigns of COD:WWII and Battefield V. I also just played Hellblade... wow, that game was something else! Don't think I'll forget it soon...

Reaction score
I picked up the X-wing/Tie Fighter series of games on Steam a while back when they were super cheap. But, I just now got around to playing them. Really brings back memories and are darn fun to play. I'm patiently waiting for that fan mod that is supposed to update all the graphics on it.

Dax

Reaction score
After watching a few Girlfriend Review videos on Youtube and being inspired by them, I'm about to start Horizon: Zero Dawn It's just been sitting in my pile of shame but seeing as the latest league for Path of Exile is an absolute disaster I've got the time and inclination to find enjoyment elsewhere :)

Reaction score
I'm playing NHL 2020 and Sniper Elite 4. I can't get away from this game. I love it.

Sent from my TA-1052 using Tapatalk