What are you currently playing?

Reaction score
A buddy of mine is coming over today and we're going old school. We're playing Super Mario Bros. 3 but here's the kicker - we play every level of every world, no skipping. Should be fun.

Reaction score
A buddy of mine is coming over today and we're going old school. We're playing Super Mario Bros. 3 but here's the kicker - we play every level of every world, no skipping. Should be fun.
Just posting an update. We ended up playing through the whole game yesterday. My buddy streamed it on Twitch I think, it took about 4 hours but it was so much fun.

Reaction score
Same here, can't get enough!
there is so much depth in this game.... i cant stop playing it when i do.

WOW, I even tried building/holding a workshop, had some PvP action and it was fun lol It was not as bad as i thought it would be, and in most cases everyone is doing their own thing. Then again I have leveled up all the way where I have missile launchers defending my work shops and if you survive that, and do come back, I am packing and stored/made tons of Nuka Cola Grenades lol which I didnt know u could make!

I dont get all the complaining about this game, it DOES play like other Fallouts for the most part. There are a few variations, yes. YES, there are bugs but it doesnt take away from immersing yourself in this world and seeing accomplishments for the time you spend.

I personally do not mind the grinding at all, not one bit. The best part too is we are going to be getting new things on the map as time goes on.
t

Reaction score
I honestly do understand the griping, this game was obviously not ready for release and almost feels more like a multiplayer component for FO4. But the core concept is so strong -Fallout with your buddies!- that it's still probably my favorite game of 2018.

I can't wait for new content! I've finished all the quests and I'm level 170-something, I'm kinda running out of stuff to do...

Reaction score
Im currently playing Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions. Ive been level grinding like crazy especially when im in the middle of Chapter 4 where I just got Cid and Cloud.

Currently Im trying to level up Cloud along with a Yuffie soldier i hired and turned Yuffie into a mix of ninja and samurai. Cloud is a bit tough to train since hes at low levels.

Luso he's kind of fun using him mostly for poaching anyway but ive been training him as Chemist so he can have potions and stuff.

Ramza ive been training him like crazy in classes when i have the time. I currently have Ramza as Geomancer leveling it up since Im sort of trying to get Ramza to unlock the Dark Knight class

Reaction score
Been having a blast with the Anthem Demo this weekend. When it actually works that is.
There have been issues getting into the game, where you just sit at an infinite loading screen, but sometimes I can just exit and log back in a couple of times and it will work. Once they iron that out, the game will be awesome.
The Ranger class you start with was nice, but the Storm class I unlocked was ridiculously fun. You get a bunch of loot after everything you do also, very Diablo like, which is always something I love.
Reminds me alot of that game Defiance that came out a few years back, only a much better version of it. The shooting is very similar.
This Demo....which is actually a Beta...definately did its job and got me to preorder.

Reaction score
Been having a blast with the Anthem Demo this weekend. When it actually works that is.
There have been issues getting into the game, where you just sit at an infinite loading screen, but sometimes I can just exit and log back in a couple of times and it will work. Once they iron that out, the game will be awesome.
The Ranger class you start with was nice, but the Storm class I unlocked was ridiculously fun. You get a bunch of loot after everything you do also, very Diablo like, which is always something I love.
Reminds me alot of that game Defiance that came out a few years back, only a much better version of it. The shooting is very similar.
This Demo....which is actually a Beta...definately did its job and got me to preorder.
Yea man the Anthem demo (when it was actually firing on all cylinders) was REALLY good. I'm still not going to be a day one buyer just yet...but I also hate playing catch up and I like having some of the early adopter goodies in games like this. Having some of the pre-order/Collectors Edition stuff in SWTOR is some of of my most important "gaming" items. If this game ends up being an important part of my life, like SWTOR was for so long, I like having the in game early stuff that ends up rare and trophy-esque.

Decisions, decisions...

Reaction score
Earlier today I played the Naked City DLC case for L.A. Noire. A decent case to play through but its ending is just weird since that one guy just kills himself going out through a window and dies falling onto a car. What the heck? LOL

Reaction score
If there are any huge Destiny fans here please pm me. I have a pre-order figure to trade. Thanks

Reaction score
Still playing Battlefront II and dabbling with Dark Souls Remastered, RDR2 and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on the side. Also thinking about getting back into Fallout 4 and/or possibly Friday the 13th. My wife's playing Kingdom Hearts 3 currently.
Back to my previous mention of PvZ; does anyone here play it? I at first immediately dismissed it as a silly kid's game; but it's actually quite fun and addictive. Several goofy, tongue-in-cheek Star Wars references here and there. For example, one map is a zombie space base on the moon. Written on a wall is the declaration: "Ham Shot Furst". Hilarious in a whimsical way.

Reaction score
Very pleasantly surprised by The Division 2.
Thought it was going to be the same as the first one, but it is MUCH, MUCH better. The enemy AI is very intelligent, the game rewards you for your time, and Ubisoft did an incredible job on the map of Washington DC.

Reaction score
Started to get back into The Old Republic last week. Used the double xp week to max level a Bounty Hunter. Having alot of fun.

Reaction score
Anyone playing Super Mario Maker 2? I liked that they added in a story mode. I find it really convenient now you can search by game type online. I find myself playing a lot of Mario 3 levels.

Reaction score
Anyone playing Super Mario Maker 2? I liked that they added in a story mode. I find it really convenient now you can search by game type online. I find myself playing a lot of Mario 3 levels.
I plan on getting that for my son for his birthday next week.

Reaction score
Im currently playing Legend of Legaia.

also Alliance Alive arrived in the mail today. Its the launch edition with the soundtrack CD, an artbook and some keychain

Reaction score
All day ive been playing Legend of Legaia and an hour and half ago tonight i finished the last area in the game and watched the end credits.

Now its time to play Star Trek Invasion or something else in August

Reaction score
Finished Red Dead 2 on my PS4 a couple weeks ago, now just killing animals, bounties and riding around. Such an incredible game!

Started Spider Man but only got a level in. Also playing Madden with my own crafted team made up of a hundred trades and Battlefront II, Battlefront for variety.

Reaction score
Also, because of the posts on here popped Battlefront II in again and played as the Destroyer Droid. I liked how powerful it is, the shield, the targeting system but yeah moving it around is nowhere near as fun as watching it zip around in the prequels.

Reaction score
Got Anthem: Legion of Dawn editon from Amazon for $14 during Prime Days and it was a backordered. Just got delivered so I'll be diving into that dumpster fire later on tonight.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got Mega Man X Collection for Gamecube in the mail earlier today. The game is pretty cheap now online at amazon. Better buy it before scalpers jack up the price again.

2 hours ago I was playing Mega Man X1 and while its still fun i got bored with it where Im up to the first Sigma area after fighting Vile.

later tonight ill play through Mega Man X2 and X4. Then this weekend Ill spend the time with Mega Man X3 since I never had the luxury of playing it back in the day

Reaction score
Quick update...Anthem SUCKS.

What a shame because the beta was fun

Reaction score
Replaying free play mode in The Sims 2 for my Nintendo Gamecube.

Making my ranch style home even though its a little small in the game since the game has its limits etc etc on house making. Making my ranch style home with a master suite bedroom along with a lilbrary and computer office area, 2 bathrooms, a fancy kitchen and a little entertainment rec area to increase my skills.

Reaction score
Still playing MK 11.Oh and the Castlevania collection is amazing if you were into the old NES games.

Reaction score
Still playing MK 11.Oh and the Castlevania collection is amazing if you were into the old NES games.
For me all previous Castlevania games were ruined after SOTN. It's such a masterpiece that all other Castlevania games seem inferior.

Reaction score
Sounds funny but getting the CC meant I got to hear some good music I had not heard in 30+ years.And as far as I know Castlevania III was the only NES game that had 4 different endings pending who you beat it with.

Reaction score
Not playing at the moment but i bought two games from the Gamestop store at a minimall that was close by Menards and Walmart.

Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 and 2 for Playstation 3. Theyre complete with their game cases and they were pretty cheap too at 4 bucks for Force Unleashed 1 and Force Unleashed II was 8 bucks

Reaction score
Still playing World of Warcraft on daily basis but I am NOT one of those hardcore guys. I consider myself a casual player and I play it for fun, 99% on single player modus. I only enter groups when its needed to continue for story or for some minor archivments.

And I finaly started Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I picked it up when released, but I completly forgot about it.

Might also get me the remake of Resident Evil 2 soon

Reaction score
Is there anyone here still playing Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy?... I have been playing those for a combined ten years. Met a lot of amazing people.
Besides that, I have TFU 1 and 2 on Xbox one and loved them
I have Republic commando on Xbox one
I have Star Wars battlefront 2004, battlefront 2005, battlefront 2015 and Battlefront 2 2017
I also have Star Wars: KOTOR free version on Apknite.
I love star wars games

Reaction score
Just got wife the new greedfall game when it came out. Looks interesting from a non gamer point of view.

Reaction score
I just started playing Assassin's Creed 1 for my Playstation 3 earlier today. First time playing the game. Im still in the beginning but i like it so far i guess

Reaction score
Co - op Gears 5 with the wife when she’s not playing FFXIV and trying to get through Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. I don’t like the game but at this point I’m just in it for the 1000 gamerscore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
ive been playing Assassins Creed 2 all day earlier today. Fun game with a better story than the first game. the side missions are fun to play around with such as the assassination quests from the birds and the beat up side quests. The assassin tombs i did all day today they were cool but annoying since you had to jump around on ledges etc alot.

Anyone that has played Assassins Creed Brotherhood, III and Black Flag are they great as Assassins Creed 2 or the stories get more far out there or whatever?

Reaction score
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

It's literally Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2019

Absolutely amazing.