What are you currently playing?

Reaction score
I'm not playing any videogames at the moment but this late at night I'm charging up my PSP to play some of my PSP games this weekend.

That and start on playing Dragon Quest V with either my DSi or original
3DS

Reaction score
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy on my XB1. The backwards compatible stuff really looks and plays great. Next up is Republic Commando. Soooo glad I held on to all my original XBOX and 360 Star Wars games.

Reaction score
Been playing Persona 3 for my PSP for couple of weeks.

Im at the last month in the game. Super special Personas I have are Susan O, Thanatos and that one persona that looks like a giant clay thing from Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby.

Top of the tower, its annoying where some of the enemies use those instant kill moves Mumoon or whatever they're called

Reaction score
Started up Persona 5 last night. Played for about 3 hours. So far it's VERY heavy on the story. I've had less than five battles. Animation is great and the actually anime scenes are awesome!
FINALLY! After nearly six months, I have finished Persona 5. It was a great game.

Reaction score
Decided to switch it up and play Gears 4. Talk about awkward playing a FPS after six months of RPGing, LOL!

Reaction score
Pretty busy playing with Dota 2 and Star Wars Jedi Challenges. Need friends to play Jedi Challenges with cause they just launched a multiplayer mode too. If anyone plays either games, feel free to drop your in game ID and maybe we can party up.

Reaction score
Sometime later today or tonight Im going to be playing some games for my Playstation 3

WWE 2K16
Tales of Symphonia 2. Might have to restart over in the beginning since last year i tried to play the game for the first time but got distracted to other videogames.

Battlefield 3. for the main story campaign
Tomb Raider 2013 for the first time or try to get back into Just Cause 2 from the Ultimate Pack 3 game collection but the thing is that Justice Cause 2 freezes up on that Ultimate Trilogy pack game collection

Reaction score
I just got the platinum trophy in the new God of War. This game is amazing and every bit as good as the reviews say. I can't wait to take on Thor and Odin in the next games in the series.

Reaction score
I'm picking up No Man's Sky for Xbox One tomorrow. I know it was disappointing when it came out but it sounds like a ton has been added. There's also a huge new update tomorrow, too.

The new GTA DLC hits tomorrow, too. Between those two I don't really know how I'm going to have time for work...

Reaction score
I've taken 2 days off work for the NMS update. I've been playing since the Atlas rises update last year and still loving it.

Reaction score
Since late last night I was playing Tony Hawk Underground 1 for my Gamecube. Game is fun even though I dont skateboard.

the skateboard lingo is way over my head I dunno what the heck Im doing in the game anyway.

That and Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction for my Gamecube today. Last time I played it in the beginning was like 2w years ago. Now Im somewar in the middle of the game fighting bunch of Hulkbuster soldiers.

Reaction score
Hulk Ultimate Destruction was an awesome game!

Dr. Ball, got any NMS money making strategies? I need to buy some ships for my fleet but they all cost in the millions and I'm not generating anywhere near that much cash

Reaction score
I'm remembering right, just keep running around grabbin those green things and charging up your super overload smash/clap or whatever it is. Is this the fight in the canyon? I think that's how I ended up nailing it.

This and the Spider-Man 2 game bring back so many fond memories...

Reaction score
Not playing any videogames right now. Ive been out of town for a day or so so Im relaxing at home right now. Earlier today I went to a Gamestop store and bought two Playstation 3 games pretty cheap

Assassins Creed 1 which was 2 bucks pretty cheap and in good shape with manual booklet. The other game is Kingdom Hearts 1.5

My Kingdom Hearts game collection for my Playstation 3 is now complete. I might start playing Birth by Sleep sometime pretty soon,

Reaction score
After a little break, I just recently took a look into my WoW account and played the pre-add-on quests. Being a horde player and Sylvanas being my favourite char since beginning, I really love how "her story" is "evolved" currently. Hope she wont end up forgotten like Thrall, going all mad like Garosh, or bite the grass like Voljin

Reaction score
Still playing Battlefront II; a little Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and the Dark Souls Re-Master at the ready; all on PS4. That'll do me until Red Dead Redemption II and Fallout 76 come out.

Reaction score
Just a couple of days away from Red Dead II.
Very much looking forward to Friday, the first Red Dead was one of my all time favorites.

Been playing the heck out of Destiny 2. The new Forsaken DLC, has completely changed the game, and added a ton of things to do, plus the Halloween event this year is by far the best they've ever done.
....but I guess that'll be it for Destiny starting Friday.

Reaction score
Yep, looking forward to it! Love the first one, and can't wait to see how it looks on Xbox One! It will also get me back into playing again, hadn't picked up a controller in months. Lately I start games then lose interest half way through, just too busy these days.

I honestly need to finish several games though, I just got the latest Tomb Raider but haven't even finished the last one. lol
Same with AC Origins. Loved the game set in Egypt, and only have a couple missions left. But I just can't fit enough game time in a day to do anything in such expansive games. I don't want to leave one stone unturned.

Reaction score
Yeah, the first two Tomb Raider games were very, very good.
I will pick up the new one at some point, but I just figured with Red Dead coming out, I wouldn't even get around to it until the price deops anyway.
Same with the new Forza Horizon. I'm not really a big fan of racing games, but I very much enjoy the Horizon games. But again.....Red Dead.

Reaction score
Just got my One X back from repairs so I’ve finally started on AC: Odyssey. I have a backup original Xbox One but wanted to play the game in 4K. Besides that, played a ton of Forza Horizon 4; finished up Halo 3 on Legendary and started playing Until Dawn. I think I’ve had that game for 3 years but kept waiting till a Halloween season to give it a quick run through.

I might get RDR2 at some point down the line but I’m just not a huge fan of Rockstar’s games much anymore.

Reaction score
Currently playing Nier Automata. Very fun game. Probably the funniest trophy I've gotten: "2B's secret". :D

Reaction score
And of course my BB didn’t do the 9pm release last night. Had to grab it after work this morning. Played about a couple hours tonight. Pretty good so far...

Reaction score
Diablo III for the Nintendo Switch has been ringing up at $17 at Walmart in store only. Thats if you're lucky enough to find one. The label in the case shows full price, and there is no indication of a sale anywhere. I love Diablo III, and put many hours into that game, so I was very happy to find one copy yesterday. Looking forward to playing it again on the handheld switch.
Similiar situation for Doom and Wolfenstein on the switch, not showing a sale, but ringing up at $12 and $20.
I picked up Doom yesterday, but not Wolfenstein.

Edit-Might be back to full price, the app was showing the sale early this morning but is now back to full price.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This past Sunday i took a 2 hour road trip to go shopping at a Walmart in a big city. Bought movies at the Walmart store but I also went to the Gamestop store and bought Fire Emblem Awakening for 40 bucks and the game was complete with original game case.

As soon as I got back home, i started playing a little bit of the beginning of Fire Emblem Awakening. Story's pretty good. I just have to get used to the battle gameplay

Reaction score
Star Wars Bounty Hunter (using a GameCube disc and controller on a Wii).

It's a classic that I can play over and over. Also it's really difficult. They don't make games with a finite amount of lives/continues these days.

I absolutely love the Tatooine canyon level.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, finally finished playing Nier Automata. Didn't feel like continuing grinding. Managed to get seventeen of the endings. Overall, I really enjoyed the game. And since I was done, I did a little shopping in the "special" shop. Just had to buy five or six items from it. ;)

Reaction score
Not playing at the moment but I did just buy and download Xenogears off of the Playstation 3 PSN store an hour ago and now transferring it to my PSP so i can play it since im going to be on the road today for my youngest brother's wedding.

Reaction score
Ive been playing L.A. Noire for Playstation 3 since a couple of days ago.

I just got done with the last case for Homicide earlier tonight. Now im at the beginning of Vice.

the last case for Homicide with the killer the wrap up ending was pretty good but disappointed that they had to cover it up due to the killer being the brother to some politician or whatever

Reaction score
Game that im currently playing

Final Fantasy Tactics War of the Lions for my PSP.'

Other games im playing this weekend

Destiny for Playstation 3