QUESTION What are these two action figures worth?

Reaction score
Hi,
I bought two Star Wars action figures at a thrift store for $30, then had them graded, and now I am into both of them for about a total of $140.00. It would stand to reason that I would ask at least $70 apiece for them, but I want to know what the forum thinks they're worth.

#1: 1999 Hasbro Episode 1 Obi-Wan Kenobi (Naboo), graded 8.5 and enclosed in a hard case with no plastic surrounding it.
#2: 1999 Hasbro Episode 1 Anakin Skywalker (Naboo) with Comlink Unit, graded 9.0 and enclosed in a hard case with the plastic still surrounding it.

Will the forum tell me what I can ask for each on eBay, or is anybody here interested?

Thank you!

Obi-Wan Kenobi-2.jpgAnakin Skywalker-2.jpg

Attachments

Reaction score
The $30 price you paid was high as these figures can be found for $5 each. Getting them graded was an interesting choice as these aren’t really sought after pieces, especially graded unless they were a 9.5 or 10.0. I’d say only way to know what these are worth is to put them up for auction. But if you start at .99, they may sell for .99. Keep them and enjoy them.

Reaction score
Not a big Star Wars collector, I take it?

Unfortunately you're not going to get your money back. I have carded vintage figures I can't sell for $70 apiece these days. Of course, they're not graded, and a bit beat

Reaction score
I buy Mint on Card things from the 90’s to let my kids open and play with. That’s how little value they hold, unfortunately for your situation. But it’s true.