What (ANH) cantina figures have NOT been made?

Reaction score
In the modern era (1995 on), which Mos Eisley cantina figures have NOT been made in 3 3/4” scale?

This is my list so far:
Tonnika sisters
The Colonel /Hare Mouse. (Solomahal)
Reegesk (rodent)
Tzizvvt (the fly)
Arleil Schous (other wolfman)
Various grubby humans

Mark

ZX3

Reaction score
This site has a pretty good breakdown of who's who in the cantina:
Suffice it to say there are a lot of denizens that have never been made, but most of them are human characters or less prominently in frame in the film.
That said, it's crazy to me that Hasbro never did a simple repaint of BoShek to make the yellow spacer.

Reaction score
That said, it's crazy to me that Hasbro never did a simple repaint of BoShek to make the yellow spacer.
You mean a reworked Bossk, right? Sure BoShek mold would have been standard in 95-02, but anything after 05/07 should be more articulated and TBH we should have seen TVC Bossk reworked for an updated BoShek by now! Not to mention Chalman for that matter, just throw some pants and a shirt on Chewacca and call it a day! lol

There are far too many Human characters that I have no interest in ever seeing made aside from the Tonnika Sisters, and even that interest has and is waning. Something that Hasbro might ultimately want. lol

unfortunately it's all back and white photo so there's no sense of what figures could be used for kitashing other than the head sculpts of previous figures. I guess in an effort to save tooling dollars they could reuse Brock Starsher's body for Tzizvvt

And TBH it's about time some of them saw an update like Momaw Nadon, Ellors Madak, Hem Dazon, Lak Sivrak Ketwol and Kabe.

Reaction score
I think it would be great to get a Chalmun figure but I doubt they would make it. By the way, does Chalmun actually wear pants? I thought he only had a shirt and vest on, at least that's how I made my custom figure.

Some of the characters need to be updated, and I know they will make another Momaw Nadon because they want to do every original figure for the Vintage Collection. It makes sense to get a new Ellorrs Madak because there were 2 of the same species in the scene and reusing parts would be simple, but other characters like Lak Sivrak probably won't get updated.

For most of the of the characters that haven't been made yet the only way we will ever get them is to make customs, speaking of which, this guy made some awesome customs a few years ago.

pod

Reaction score
That guide is really helpful ZX3.

Makes you realise that there’s a lack of characters in full space suits throughout the rest of the saga.
I think there was a nice selection of spacers on the streets of Mos Espa in Ep. 1. Maybe 3 or 4.

Reaction score
That guide is really helpful ZX3.

Makes you realise that there’s a lack of characters in full space suits throughout the rest of the saga.

I think there was a nice selection of spacers on the streets of Mos Espa in Ep. 1. Maybe 3 or 4.
I have created a couple for my cantina
4D4755BA-53B9-4EE2-B111-C03E0D97CFAC.jpegAD664FFC-CDBA-43CE-B4A0-4E56969E9048.jpeg

Last edited: