What’s the cheapest boxed imperial walker I can buy?

Reaction score
Hi,
So I am on the hunt. Any advice on which of the myriad repaints, battle packs, etc. would be the cheapest way to get a MIB AT-ST or AT-AT for my kids to open and play with? They’re young and will put a lot of miles on it. I honestly don’t know much about the history of SW modern 3.75”.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
If the kids will play with it don’t worry about MIB as you can get a whole opened one cheaper. It’s ultimately up to you if you have opened in box plans for when the kids are done.

Reaction score
If the kids will play with it don’t worry about MIB as you can get a whole opened one cheaper. It’s ultimately up to you if you have opened in box plans for when the kids are done.
So far I have not been lucky with loose complete items.

Reaction score
They released a ton of the AT-ST under the 3.75" Black Series line at Walmart. They clearanced them out for around $10 IIRC. They also ended up at discount stores like Ross for a cheap price. I'm sure you'll be able to find the Black Series AT-ST for a good price on the secondary market. Or, like was mentioned, ask around in the Want to Buy section of the forum.

Keep in mind the AT-ST is not a very sturdy toy. I'm sure the leg joints will fail at some point after repeated play by kids.

Depending in how young they are you also might consider the Galatic Heroes versions of the toys you want to get them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
They released a ton of the AT-ST under the 3.75" Black Series line at Walmart. They clearanced them out for around $10 IIRC. They also ended up at discount stores like Ross for a cheap price. I'm sure you'll be able to find the Black Series AT-ST for a good price on the secondary market. Or, like was mentioned, ask around in the Want to Buy section of the forum.

Keep in mind the AT-ST is not a very sturdy toy. I'm sure the leg joints will fail at some point after repeated play by kids.

Depending in how young they are you also might consider the Galatic Heroes versions of the toys you want to get them.
Thanks. Yeah I keep seeing those ones for around $60 shipped. I bet I can hunt up a better value but that's good to know! They had a Galactic Heroes AT-ST but they're getting really into 3.75" now. I suspect something from the Kenner molds wil be sturdier than the new ones with the fancy details? Like the one that comes with an Ewok on a bike.

Reaction score
Thanks. Yeah I keep seeing those ones for around $60 shipped. I bet I can hunt up a better value but that's good to know! They had a Galactic Heroes AT-ST but they're getting really into 3.75" now. I suspect something from the Kenner molds wil be sturdier than the new ones with the fancy details? Like the one that comes with an Ewok on a bike.
I have a few of the POTF2 ones and they hold up well, except that the top portion comes off once in awhile.

Reaction score
Update: I am now in possession of a MIB reissue Kenner AT-ST & AT-AT. Dunno when I'll get around to giving them to the kids. Mods can delete this thread if they want.