Weta Elysium Prop Replicas

Reaction score
The first prop replica gun from Elysium is up for pre-order from Weta (the company that made the props for the film).
First up is the TST Chemrail Dual Stage Linear Motor Rifle

Availability: Pre-order now - available Mar-June 2014
Price: US$399
Edition Size:750
Dimensions:
11.4" x 40.2" x 2.8" (H x W x D)
29 cm x 102 cm x 7 cm

Weight: 8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)

The ChemRail was designed by Weta Designer Aaron Beck.

Last edited:

GNT

Reaction score
If anyone is interested in owning real items from Elysium, the props are currently being sold on eBay :)

Reaction score
Personally I don't really care about these but just looked at shipping costs and for some of the screen used props on ebay shipping to a few other EU countries is more than shipping to Nepal, Kazakhstan or Mongolia LOL. WTH?

Reaction score
Wow - This is one mean looking gun - Wonder how it"ll get past Aussie customs?? Good price too..!!

Cheers, AB

GNT

Reaction score
Wow - This is one mean looking gun - Wonder how it"ll get past Aussie customs?? Good price too..!!

Cheers, AB
I wouldn't even attempt to get one into the country, you'd probably have plenty of question to answer when the swat team bursts down the door of your home :p

Reaction score
Oh No..!! Not again..!!! Ha-Ha..!! I think ill stick to vintage figures to collect - its easier..!!

Cheers, AB

Reaction score

Cheers, AB
I bought my MR Han Solo EE blaster from a member here and no issues getting it into Australia but I had my B709 permit all ready to go.

They were so nice at customs house they gave my 2yo daughter a little stuffed sniffer dog (she loves that little labrador) while we waited to sign for it when we picked it up.

Reaction score
I bought my MR Han Solo EE blaster from a member here and no issues getting it into Australia but I had my B709 permit all ready to go. They were so nice at customs house they gave my 2yo daughter a little stuffed sniffer dog (she loves that little labrador) while we waited to sign for it when we picked it up.
Hey Deedzy, how difficult was it to get the b709?
Pm me.