West Michigan SW Collectors Part 6

Reaction score
My case of Wave 7 came today from BBTS. Some awesome figures here. My favorites are Ahsoka, the Trooper, Royal Guard and Weequay.

Ill probably be sticking around with the 3.75 line, but I haven't been a completist like I know many of you guys are. I buy some cases, or figures here and there just to trade for the ones I really want. Ill probably be just mainly buying figures I want to open, and less of them carded, as I don't care much for the new card backs.

Reaction score
What time do you guys normally get together? Its been so long with my crappy work hours that I can never seem to make it. I have to leave for at work at 10:30, so maybe I could do it this week.

Reaction score
I'm a probably for breakfast. They've been meeting at Ihop in Grandville usually about 8:30-45ish.

Reaction score
Hmmm, I will consider it :grin: I'll also even bring your Katie Cook ABC poster too! Now, I just need some headphones in exchange for them.

Reaction score
Hey gents, can anyone help me accessorize my soon-to-be-christmas-present BMF? I am looking to get a TVC C-3PO, a VOTC Tatooine Luke Skywalker, or at least the belt from that figure. The "training on the falcon" accessories would be kind of cool as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Great seeing you guys today in Brighton! Let's get together again soon, or arrange an old school east and west gathering.

Reaction score
Been quiet around here for some time. Where is everyone?

With the crap the modern figures have gone through the past year or two and how new product has dried up, I finally started on putting together a loose complete set of original Figures in NM condition. So far I just have most of the POTF figures left to get (14 more, thats going to get pricey) and then I have to debate about vinyl jawa and blue snags.

If any of you have spare good condition POTF figures hit me up.

Hopefully everyone is doing well out there. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice to see some west siders on here. If you ever have trouble tracking something down holler and ill keep a eye out for ya.

Reaction score
Hey Guys! The summer has flown by so fast that we haven't had a breakfast in a while. A few of us have talked about possibly doing one a week from tomorrow on the 24th. We had a request to change the time from 8:30 to 10 am. Is everyone OK with 10 am and do we still want to do IHOP in Grandville?Sound off if you're interested!