West Michigan SW Collectors Part 6

Reaction score
Hopefully, I will be there. I might have to go to Plymouth to cover the boys ice hockey state finals and the first game is at 10am. If Forest Hills Eastern wins their semi-final today, then I probably won't make breakfast. If they lose, count me in!

Reaction score
Well, Forest Hills Eastern lost today so I will see you all at 8:30 on Saturday!

Reaction score
Great ! Can't wait. I made a couple calls as well. We "should" have at least 6 then. Let's go IHOP> :whistling:

Reaction score
Finally found the 5 deleted scenes figures, can't wait for wave 3 to start showing up and then for my case of wave 4 from entertainment earth so that i can guarantee myself a wedge.

Reaction score
Okay, looks like the 'ol Motor City Comic Con is getting some SW talent to show up, Billy Dee, his son, and a couple of Jabba's boys. I am planning on Friday ! Gitty UP ! ;)

Reaction score
Finally found the 5 deleted scenes figures, can't wait for wave 3 to start showing up and then for my case of wave 4 from entertainment earth so that i can guarantee myself a wedge.
Anybody know of any coupon codes for EE right now?

Reaction score
Anybody know of any coupon codes for EE right now?

$15 off $99 worked the other day.

I have a case of Wave 4 coming from there and will have some spares to trade if someone can get me Darth Malgus for my sith lord collection.

Qui-Gon Jinn (Phantom Menace)
Darth Maul
Wedge Antilles
Aayla Secura
501st Clone Trooper
luke Skywalker (Jedi Origin)
Darth Vader (Episode IV)
Dr. Cornelius Evazan

I will probably part with any of those if someone wants to swap with me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Case of 4.1 showed up today from entertainment earth, that wave had all of wave 4, half of wave 3 and Wedge. This wave is amazing, really like Wedge, Nom Anor, Kithaba, Secura, and haven't even looked closely yet at the Dr. Evazan. Now just need Malgus (luckily he'll be in wave 3 and either 5 or 6) and the Imperial Navy Commander.

If anyone needs a Qui Gon, Darth Maul or deleted scenes Luke, let me know as I now have duplicates of them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just noticed that Sam Witwer will be at Motor City Comic Con! I am super excited and can't wait to have him sign my copy of The Force Unleashed!! I really wish Season 4 of Clone Wars was out on blu-ray, so I could have him sign the Darth Maul cover or insert!!!

Reaction score
I found wave 3 in Windsor Walmart. I will trade them.

I have to trade (all MOMC Canadian cards):
VC92 - Anakin realistic Clone Wars
VC94 - Imperial Navy Commander
VC95 - Luke Hoth
VC96 - Darth Malgus

I need on U.S. MOMC:
VC69 Bastilla Shan
VC70 Ponda Baba
VC87 Luke Jedi Origin
VC89 Lando (deleted scene)

Reaction score
Hey West Michiganders.....who's up for breakfast Saturday ? I know Umich is.....anyone else ?

Reaction score
I'm down for breakfast as well.

Also I found extras of Hoth Luke, Vintage style clone wars anakin and newer sculpt vader on a A New Hope card that are up for grabs if anybody wants them.

Reaction score
I will be at breakfast. Drummi, I will take any of those extras off your hands, if you still have them.

Reaction score
Still desperately hunting an american carded Darth Malgus. If someone can help please let me know.

Also wouldn't mind tracking down the Visionaries Maul and a loose Bespin Han too.

Reaction score
Dang, saw one at the M-6 Target on Tuesday. Might still be there if you have time to take a look. I think the Maul was there as well but not positive.

Reaction score
Dang, saw one at the M-6 Target on Tuesday. Might still be there if you have time to take a look. I think the Maul was there as well but not positive.
That would surprise me. Didn't even see any remnants of any current waves. TPM stuff only.

Hit the Grandville Walmart today, someone must have beat me there as I found Wave 4 remnants. I already have Wave 4, so no biggie, but I did pick up a spare Bespin Han, Fordo and Logray. So I have some more trade bait for a Malgus.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The 16th won't work because a couple of us are going to a wedding up north that day. The 23rd would work for me.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Just picked up 2 Target 3 packs. Droid set and Villain set.
about time for a breakfast isn't it?