West Michigan SW Collectors Part 6

Reaction score
Vintage Wave Found!!!!!!!

Hey guys, start checking your TRU's! I just found a complete wave of the vintage at the 28th St. TRU, as well as many of the new Clone Wars figures. Got the buy 1 get 1 half off on everything!

Reaction score
Next Breakfast

Saturday the 24th is Whitecaps Star Wars Night! Hope to see some of you out there! Anyone up for having breakfast that morning?

Reaction score
Re: Next Breakfast

I'm 50/50, not sure what time I have to work that morning, but if it's within the time frame to get to work on time, I'll be there.

Reaction score

I'm in, great way to end a week of vacation

Reaction score

I will be there. Lisa and I are also going to be at the Whitecaps in costume.

Reaction score

DRUMI, THX again for the Toys, and for the invite this weekend. I will have to take a raincheck, but will check back soon.MTFBWU!

Reaction score

Picked up Joda Kast at the 68st k-mart on my way home from work today, $8.99 for him which was in line with their other star wars figs.

Reaction score
Vintage figures and tons of JODO KASTs at the KMart on Orchard Lake rd, between 13 and 14 mile.

Reaction score
Have fun at CV!

To all the West side scummers going to CV, hope it is a great time gents!
Thanks again for the assist with the prints and try not to step in any bantha poo-doo

Reaction score
Re: Have fun at CV!

Thanks Funk ! Got an email from SA too. We will

We're sure going to miss everyone who couldn't go. I'll do my best to caputure stuff via photos and bring them to a breakfast or something.....

Reaction score

WookieWarrior said:
Thanks Funk ! Got an email from SA too. We will

We're sure going to miss everyone who couldn't go. I'll do my best to caputure stuff via photos and bring them to a breakfast or something.....
The only picture I demand to see if of one of you riding on the AT-AT replica sculpture after many drinks

Reaction score

Just chiming in to tell everyone that we're having a blast! Saw Lucas this morning, highlight of the con for me so far. Have taken tons of pictures, but not as many as Robert. Its sad that it ends tomorrow. So many things to see and go to, so little time.

Reaction score

I went to Sea World Sunday for most of the day. I rode the Manta roller coaster 9 times in a row. No waiting. The Kracken was sweeeeeeet ! However, we had a great time @ C5. Wasn't as big as C3. Not a ton of "private" booths either. That scene was pretty limited. But the autograph area was good, Lego, Hasbro, Art area were all pretty spread out this year making more room. The panels were fantastic. We'll have to tell/show more @ the next breakfast.

Reaction score

Saw at the alpine tru today the Masterpiece Grimlock. Thought it looked really cool, seeing him in the dino mode looked awesome.

Reaction score

Yeah, it is a great figure for sure.
Kept the theme of the original G1 figure but much nicer.
Transformed he looks great too.

Reaction score

Anyone want to do breakfast this Saturday? I can't wait to tell stories about CV and hopefully I will have posted all of my pictures by then!

Reaction score

I'm out as well as I have family coming to town.

I think the next available Saturday that I will be able to will be 9/18. As the next week would be labor day weekend, the week after I may have to help Heather with a project for her mom out of town. Then hopefully some normality.

Reaction score

Found the ROTS wave at the Alpine walmart this morning. Picked up the 8 for that wave. So they are here and I'm guessing they should be hitting the other walmarts in the next few days.

Reaction score
ROTS Vintage Wave

Hey gents,

I found 7 of the 8 ROTS Vintage wave at the Cascade Wal*Mart Saturday (9/4). The only one I'm missing is the General Grevious. If anybody sees an extra one during their store runs, please scoop it up and give me a call.

Thanks,
BA

Reaction score
Re: ROTS Vintage Wave

Found the vintage AT-AT at the Alpine TRU Monday night! They only had two of them. If anybody's interested in picking this piece up, start checking your TRUs.

$116 later (after tax) you'll feel it in the wallet!!

Reaction score

Funkadelic78 said:
If anyone needs a vintage AT-AT there is one still at the M-6 Target as of Sunday.
Ummmmm vintage AT-AT is a TRU exclusive. Did they have an AT-AT in general then?

Reaction score

DRUMI33 said:
Funkadelic78 said:
If anyone needs a vintage AT-AT there is one still at the M-6 Target as of Sunday.
Ummmmm vintage AT-AT is a TRU exclusive. Did they have an AT-AT in general then?
Ah crap. There I go trying to be helpful.
They had A AT-AT and it was in the new style box, not the vintage style.
Sorry everyone.

Reaction score

SportsAnchor said:
Found the vintage AT-AT at the Alpine TRU Monday night! They only had two of them. If anybody's interested in picking this piece up, start checking your TRUs.

$116 later (after tax) you'll feel it in the wallet!!
That's why I am going to wait for a sale. They are going to want to push these for the holiday season and I can almost guarantee that they will have it in an ad for a reduced price. I would gladly pay $90, but $110 is starting to get excessive.

Reaction score

Are there any Westsiders looking for the Walmart exclusive Jabba set? I have to head out of town for a meeting this afternoon and will be able to hit a couple of walmarts either heading to it or on the way home and didn't know if I could help someone out, if not and if I find them then I'll pick them up still to try and help the east side.

Reaction score

So, I am pretty much out of the Hasbro collecting but have picked up a couple of the Vintage Collection figures, mainly because of the cards.
I don't open, but would love to get the firing pack Fett.
By chance any of you fine folks open and have spare UPC's? Will gladly float some cash your way if you do.

Reaction score

DRUMI33 said:
Are there any Westsiders looking for the Walmart exclusive Jabba set? I have to head out of town for a meeting this afternoon and will be able to hit a couple of walmarts either heading to it or on the way home and didn't know if I could help someone out, if not and if I find them then I'll pick them up still to try and help the east side.
I'm looking for Jabba!!!

Reaction score

DRUMI33 said:
I'll take a Jabba if you find one!!