Upgrade Welcome to the New Rebelscum.com Forums!

Reaction score
I got that Oops message when I posted here yesterday. Tried to post again and you can see the double post result above.

Edit - this post went through fine and no Oops.

Reaction score
I got that Oops message when I posted here yesterday. Tried to post again and you can see the double post result above.

Edit - this post went through fine and no Oops.
I've been getting the same problem for the last couple days. I just refresh my page and it shows my post, so I haven't had any double up. But I also get the same thing trying to send a PM. And I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but when I enter a thread, I have a reply box open with a quoted message that I have already replied to.

Reaction score
Same here, collapsible sections were only fixed temporarily, apparently. I've noticed a number of double posts throughout the forum, so the "oops" issue still exists as well. Likewise, I'm noticing broken links to photos that are in my gallery - wonder if anything is being looked at?

Reaction score
You're not the only one - posts above yours have gotten the same error. Seems sporadic - I don't always get it. (I also use Firefox).

Edit - this post went through fine.

Reaction score
As I mentioned a few posts above, to me, the error always happens in my PMs/conversations with only a couple of members, leaving on the screen the actual message that got sent plus a copy of such message. I tried deleting the copy message, tried refreshing the page and it does not go away. I use Google Chrome.

Reaction score
Email alerts or the little bell at the top of the page? I'm not signed up for email alerts, but I'm still getting the bell alerts.

Reaction score
My bell alerts have been functioning normally.
Yeah it's weird. Your last two posts actually appear when I click on the bell, but the red dot that let's you know you have alerts didn't appear for either one. That may have been because I was already on this page. But before your posts, there's nothing in my alerts since Tuesday, and I know there have been plenty of posts that should be in there.

Anyway, thanks for your responses, Nibcrom. I'm sure the coronavirus is to blame for this somehow.

Reaction score
When I send a message it is constantly saying "Oops" with a browser error thing. I've gotten this for the past few days. If I refresh the page, my post is actually posted, but there is a reply box still filled with my exact same reply that I already posted. It's really annoying, any help or advice Webmaster? I'm using Safari, btw and I've never had this problem in years of using Macs with Rebelscum

EDIT* weirdly enough, it didn't do it when I just posted that

Reaction score
Same here. Also, all 134 of my old PMs are still marked as unread and I tried every which way to mark them as read. But on the bright side, I am still very happy with the forum's fresh look otherwise.

Reaction score

Grahame

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Grahame, is it possible to restore the embedded photos in @Mark_Yeo great 12 Back guide? Thanks.

I don't think that's something I can fix, it looks like a problem with Photobucket changing the way their images are handled. If the image is embedded on a page and you (as a Photobucket user) use more than a certain amount of bandwidth a month, the image will be blurred and watermarked.

Reaction score
Seems that 99% of the pics I uploaded to my customs thread are gone. They were all intact after the forum upgrade. I've always uploaded directly to the Rebelscum photo gallery then added to thread posts, so it can't be a Photobucket/Imgur/etc. issue...

Is it just me?

Reaction score
Seems that 99% of the pics I uploaded to my customs thread are gone. They were all intact after the forum upgrade. I've always uploaded directly to the Rebelscum photo gallery then added to thread posts, so it can't be a Photobucket/Imgur/etc. issue...

Is it just me?
You aren't alone, the thread below was created because of the issue - hopefully we hear back from the Admins...

Utinniii

Reaction score
We're working on a solution to the photo and link issues.
That is great news!
Daig0-bah did a lot of work updating the Diorama section adding links to projects and we found lots of broken links. We were going to send Pms to the individuals to reupload the images but there is no point until the issue is fixed.