Upgrade Welcome to the New Rebelscum.com Forums!

Reaction score
Also: Thank you for the breadcrumb trail at the bottom of the page! And I like this "New" feature for posts/messages too.

Reaction score
This is being done by one guy? FANfreakingTASTIC! My fav star wars board out there ever, and I've been a memeber some time. Know what I am talking about. I look forward to the next 20 years of Rebelscum.

Reaction score
May I request an option to edit posts? Maybe within the first 5 min of a post! Thank you for your consideration. I see it here, but not in main sections. Maybe I am crazy! Assuming this is even possible. No clue what goes into making/maintaining boards such as these.

Reaction score
May I request an option to edit posts? Maybe within the first 5 min of a post! Thank you for your consideration. I see it here, but not in main sections. Maybe I am crazy! Assuming this is even possible. No clue what goes into making/maintaining boards such as these.
That option already exists, can you tell me which forum you're not seeing it on? The default is 5 minutes, except in Limelighting and Classified sections where the first post of each thread can be edited indefinitely.

Reaction score
That option already exists, can you tell me which forum you're not seeing it on? The default is 5 minutes, except in Limelighting and Classified sections where the first post of each thread can be edited indefinitely.
I had posted under the Hasbro Black series (2013) 6" section and the edit option does not appear. Thank you, I appreciate it

Reaction score
I had posted under the Hasbro Black series (2013) 6" section and the edit option does not appear. Thank you, I appreciate it
ok got it, yes for some reason the whole Hasbro section wasn't inheriting it's settings from the global setting. All forums should be set to a 5 minute edit now, except for the Limelighting and Classifieds as specified earlier.

Reaction score
New feature added for my man @Utinniii - double-click on the icon at the left of a forum, and it will mark the entire forum as read so you don't have to go into each forum now. Oh, and did you know you can @ people to tag them in a post? Well now ya do!

Reaction score
@Grahame - yeah, nice feature. I think regular users are limited to 5 tags in a post as the default. Also, you can part-enter the user name after the @ and a list of names will come up.

Reaction score
New feature added for my man @Utinniii - double-click on the icon at the left of a forum, and it will mark the entire forum as read so you don't have to go into each forum now. Oh, and did you know you can @ people to tag them in a post? Well now ya do!
Awesome! Thank you so much for your hard work! As little as it is, double clicking the little box icon to the left of a forum to mark it read is such a great feature.

Quick question, is there any way at all I can change my username but keep all my forum stats? If not no biggie.

Reaction score
Things are looking good - just a bug I noticed, each day I open the site, all the collapsed threads are reopened, even though I haven't logged out.

Reaction score
Things are looking good - just a bug I noticed, each day I open the site, all the collapsed threads are reopened, even though I haven't logged out.
The collapsed folders are cookie-based now rather than stored in the database. I had the same problem too, I found clearing my cookie for the site then closing all browsers and re-opening then log back in and collapse the ones you don't like seems to make it stick better, but I'm still looking for a better solution.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's probably been asked before, but all my old conversations are marked as unread. Any way to batch mark them as read or is this a bug that will be fixed soon?

Reaction score
When you clicked the image icon to the left of the smiley face, wasn't there an option to upload a picture from the desktop? I'm not seeing it anymore.

Reaction score
When you clicked the image icon to the left of the smiley face, wasn't there an option to upload a picture from the desktop? I'm not seeing it anymore.
You know it's funny because I saw that earlier too - just use the Photo Gallery instead, that's really what it's intended for and you can insert images using the camera icon.

Reaction score
I seem to be missing my personal Album within the Photo Gallery....

My "top level" photos are there though.

Reaction score
Photo Gallery is now live! This was a big change so let me know of any problems
Couldn't for the life of me figure out how to upload photos but I was looking for something similar to the old way LOL. I love that you can now actually upload a photo directly into a post...couldn't be any easier! I do miss the ability to edit photos though (i.e. rotate them).

Reaction score
Couldn't for the life of me figure out how to upload photos but I was looking for something similar to the old way LOL. I love that you can now actually upload a photo directly into a post...couldn't be any easier! I do miss the ability to edit photos though (i.e. rotate them).
If you use the Photo Gallery rather that the direct post images, you can edit the pictures and crop, rotate etc all inside of the Gallery. Only the direct inserts (called Attachments in Xenforo) can't be edited that way.

Reaction score
I HATE THE NEW FORUM. Please can we have the option to revert to the old one?
Thanks for the constructive criticism - perhaps it would be helpful if you explained what you don't like about it and we can address the issues? There is no going back so help build the way forward rather than yearning for the past.