Weirdest thing you saw at C3

Reaction score
I saw some very wierd things such as A MAN DRESSED AS MARA JADE And more weirds things share your sights

Reaction score
A guy with a shirt that said ' I want to ship into Natalie's port. '

Ew.

Reaction score
I tried to get a picture of an Amidala outside the convention building sitting with her legs crossed, smoking, and drinking a Diet Coke. She kept hiding the cigarette when the camera was turned toward her.

It would have been a classic photo!

Reaction score
Oh and althought I REALLY enjoyed this, the guy who was Luke in the Action Figure Bubble was a tad weird. But definetly interesting.

Reaction score
did anyone eles see the ghost busters the banna and the guy dressed up as a lightsaber ?

Reaction score
THX76924 said:
did anyone eles see the ghost busters the banna and the guy dressed up as a lightsaber ?
LOL i remember them LOL i took a couple mintues to relize what the heck that giant lightsaber was lol

Reaction score
In one of the skywalks going back to the convention center I saw Darth Vader pushing a baby stroller with his kid in it. I was so pissed I did not have my camera!!!

Reaction score
There was a guy dressed as a Kiss Jedi or Sith maybe. I have a pic of him somewhere, but it was pretty funny.

Reaction score
Letovx said:
There was a guy dressed as a Kiss Jedi or Sith maybe. I have a pic of him somewhere, but it was pretty funny.
Was that the sith looking dude with long red hair? down to his butt? I dubed him Homie "the sith" clown, or Darth Homie

Reaction score
THX76924 said:
I saw 2 sets of Ghost Busters. OH! U MEAN THESE GUYS?

I LUV THIS ONE

Reaction score
Talon_Karrde said:
Letovx said:
Was that the sith looking dude with long red hair? down to his butt? I dubed him Homie "the sith" clown, or Darth Homie
My friend Brian and I just referred to him as darth Clownie. We would see him every morning in line.He apparently slept as late as we did. Also that weekend we saw him at one of the seminars and he was aking a question of the panel. Warwick Davis says " Yes Maam do you have a question" He responds in the deepest voice he could muster which was pretty good mind you "Did you just call me maam?" The room erupted in laughter at Darth Clownie. It was pretty funny when I was there let me tell you.

Reaction score
u156446 said:
The top pic is of a guy who called himself Bananakin Skywalker.
Yeah, he also said that he dresses as a banana where ever he goes. last time was bananna nicole smith. Now THAT would be creepy. I forgot to ask if it was before or after she lost the 3,000 lbs.

Reaction score
THX76924 said:
I saw A darth vader poseing for a pic with a baby
Was it this one?

It's my daughter. I ran over Darth's foot in order to ask him to be menacing with my daughter.

Reaction score
I'm not sure if thats it Also I'm sure any one who suck in line when was raining that day
The guys selling poptarts and the guy selling garbagebags

Reaction score
Talon_Karrde said:
THX76924 said:
I saw 2 sets of Ghost Busters. OH! U MEAN THESE GUYS?

I LUV THIS ONE

I know the guy that made the Jar Jar in carbonite. Richard Cross....he also has 12' versions of them.

Stay Safe
JT

Reaction score
Is the "Darth Clownie" guy you are referring to THIS GUY?

If so, he was at our Episode 3 line event in Seattle. I know he went to C3, so that may have been him.

Aside from the red hair, he also paints his fingernails red to match. It's definitely scary.