weird question

Reaction score
So weird that I couldn't think of how to put it in the subject line. Ok, maybe not weird, but...still kinda weird.

ANYWAY - Does anybody notice a certain day when stores tend to restock figures from anything? I know it depends on which toy line you're looking for, what store sold what and what can they restock with, what were they sent at any given time, etc.

But do you guys ever seem to notice one day in particular that stores restock? Is there a day of the week that is kinda fruitless to go to stores? I feel like I know the answer to this question; "It's kind of a crap shoot. Stores have whatever they have", but I thought I'd make a longshot. Thanks

Reaction score
Not sure how much help this is, but it's really the answer you expected...

I briefly moonlighted as an overnight stocker for TRU for a few months several years ago, and the policy then was that stuff goes out when the truck comes in, and there could be new stuff any given night.

So, I guess this boils down to, "It's a crap shoot. Stores have whatever they have."

But I could be wrong. Maybe other folks know better than I do.

Reaction score
Used to work for Target at the DC, it's dependant on what the store needs and when the truck gets fully loaded to send to the store. So, yes, could be any day of the week and at any time(though Target stocks after they close on most occasions). I've seen wall diplays empty for a week before they were restocked, and then seen displays overflowing so it's a crapshoot.