Wedge Black series Helmet

Reaction score
Not surprising. I’m shocked we didn’t get Blue squadron considering their x-wing release.

Reaction score
I am surprised we did't get it already or more repaints by now.
X-Wing pilots could be repainted ever and ever. Biggs, Porkins, Red Leader, Gold Leader, R1 Blue Leader, ... mayve even do a Blast Shield version...
That‘s very true

Reaction score
Got this on pre-order as soon as it went live. Wedge is my favorite character so this was an instant purchase for me. It was probably a good thing I missed the stream, as I would have yelled in excitement at work when they showed it. Kind of surprised we got Wedge, but hey, not complaining!

Edit: I haven't seen it mentioned but I wonder if it will have a switch, like Luke's helmet, to change between the X-wing and Snowspeeder.

Reaction score
Got this on pre-order as soon as it went live. Wedge is my favorite character so this was an instant purchase for me. It was probably a good thing I missed the stream, as I would have yelled in excitement at work when they showed it. Kind of surprised we got Wedge, but hey, not complaining!

Edit: I haven't seen it mentioned but I wonder if it will have a switch, like Luke's helmet, to change between the X-wing and Snowspeeder.
Yes it will switch between the two.

I'm not sure if the FX sound is specific to Wedge.
I hope it is and Hasbro haven't just recycled everything from Luke's Red Five but with new paint apps.

Reaction score
They played some of the audio in the live stream and it was Luke talking to Wedge, so pretty sure it is different.

Really like this, but I am avoiding repaints on these and I've already got Luke's. I would maybe bite on a Biggs version, but Wedge's helmet is a little too plain.

Reaction score
Ill be buying this for sure!

I absolutely love how well the X wing helmet came out. Hasbro really did an amazing job and IMO almost looks as good as the pricier replicas. As someone who doesn't make as much as some of you do these are perfect for me and im satisfied, which is one reason why im disappointed in the Vader. I bought the Luke helmet and converted it to his ESB version for my pilot costume.

Reaction score
I can’t get over how nice the Luke helmet is and can’t wait to get this one.

You have pics of your conversion?

Reaction score
Just ordered one, but man Gamestop site is EFFED.
It would not let me pay for it, called customer service and they are clueless.
had to order and pay with Paypal.
Just picked one up. No problems as of now checking out with a CC. Good find, Thanks!

Reaction score
Apparently this is a straight repaint of Luke's Red Five helmet. The sound fx are exactly the same which is disappointing.

I think I may cancel my order. Another lazy job by Hasbro

Reaction score
This is Wedge's helmet, yet not one line of dialogue from Wedge. Simply disappointing! I'm still going to get this but that's just a bad decision by Hasbro.

Reaction score
Why would you hear wedge ? You are wedge.

Unless I don’t remember you don’t hear Luke on the Luke helmet. You are Luke!

If I’m mistaken I apologize.