Wedge Antilles' X-Wing Starfighter

Reaction score
Re: Wedge Antilles\' Red 2 X-Wing Starfighter v2

They may not have hit $12.48...$24.98 was the magic number in my area. Once they hit that half price mark they were gone...from every Target in the area.

That was a decent set for $25, though, so I can see why it went.

Reaction score

dynodave said:
They may not have hit $12.48...$24.98 was the magic number in my area. Once they hit that half price mark they were gone...from every Target in the area.

That was a decent set for $25, though, so I can see why it went.
yeah, they did, one day the store had 18 of them at 25 then poof, gone at 12...believe me, I was keeping my eye on it, I was just hours too late

Reaction score

My local Target went from $34.98 on Wednesday at 2pm to $12.98 on Thursday at 9am.

It is all about the timing it seems!

Reaction score

Is that a Vehicle Maintenance Energizer Mini Rig?

Reaction score

Nice! Did it come with the Hydrospanners?

Reaction score

DarthCatfish said:
Nice! Did it come with the Hydrospanners?
I think it was missing one tool out of eight I think, but other wise complete, I got lucky finding it at that price.

Reaction score

I like the fleet trooper. Wouldn't mind having a few of those myself.

Reaction score

SoonerSean said:
I like the fleet trooper. Wouldn't mind having a few of those myself.
I started working on that custom then found out a new sculpt was on the way from Hasbro so I stopped working on it and thats where it is right now.

Reaction score

has anyone found a way, or customized a way to make the wings better on these xwing models?

Reaction score

I got one of these off a Scummer for 15 awhile back. It was without the ladders and figures. I already had the figures and have the SDCC yellow Luke ladder. I wish I could have found a brown one or even a pair.

Reaction score
I just snapped a few photos of Wedge and his X-Wing with Luke/Dack and their Snowspeeder. Looks good together.

Reaction score
I just snapped a few photos of Wedge and his X-Wing with Luke/Dack and their Snowspeeder. Looks good together.

your wing is on backwards on your xbox dude. and i was talking about internally for the wings.

Reaction score
Finally found a pair of these ladders for 10 bucks. What a pain in the rear. I bought a SDCC Luke for the ladder, at least I have two yellow ones and one brown one.

Also I ended up using this droid:

For Wedge's ANH Droid.

Are there any astros with a brighter red dome?

Reaction score
So I just got one of these from someone selling them on another forum. It was kind of an impulse buy. I stared at this thing a lot when it was in the stores but never got it and never saw it on clearance. When I saw this person had them for $50 shipped I figured what the heck.

YES! Take out the 2 bottom screws that are directly below the cockpit, pull both halves of the ship apart and at the same time pry the seat forward. It's tough to do with only 2 hands but it will work.
Thank you for this information. I hated the seat being back like that. While it takes some work, you can get Wedge in there with the seat returned to the original forward position.

The yellow ladder for the pilot in this set is puzzling. It has slots on it like it was made to connect to something, but there is nothing to connect to. The ladder is nearly pointless because you just have to lean it on the X-Wing and it falls off really easily. Overall I like it the set. The X-Wing could use some more weathering, but at the same time it is nice to have a cleaner looking X-Wing and not just another Red 5. (I think they made 3 of those along in the large version, 4 if you count the FX)

Reaction score
the ladder actually connects to the brown ladder and works like a kind of gantry/bridge thingy (why this is so I have no idea)
I can't believe I didn't figure that out before. Yup, they connect together perfectly. But you are right in that this doesn't make much sense.

Reaction score
Won one of these in a game of chance (eBay) and I was wondering if anyone knows if it can be taken apart? The front landing gear is a bit bent and I want to take it out and put it in hot water to fix...

Reaction score
I know this isn't really an active thread anymore, but I'm really looking for a set of decals from either the Luke or Red Leader c0ckpit, so that I can put them on the Wedge ship.

Can someone point me to where I can find a scan of these or something?

Reaction score
I'm actually looking for the whole ship decal sheet. Although I'll take these and scan them on some CLEAR sticker stock. I never understood why they printed those on white.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Got this coming from a fellow scummer, I can't wait to add it to the flight deck. Does anyone have an extra set of the kill decals for this ship? Thanks!

Reaction score
Does anybody know of anybody selling one of these? I hope eBay isn't my only chance at the moment.

Reaction score
What's the general consensus on this ship compared to, say, the TVC Biggs X-Wing? I have a line on one missing the ladders, but with Wedge and the astromech, and want to see if one has any advantages over the other.

Reaction score
I personally don't like TVC Red 3. The nose is too big as far as I'm concerned and I'm not a fan of the hidden missile in the lower fuselage. I do love the cockpit which is better than previous releases but overall would refer the previous versions of this ship.

What's the general consensus on this ship compared to, say, the TVC Biggs X-Wing? I have a line on one missing the ladders, but with Wedge and the astromech, and want to see if one has any advantages over the other.

Reaction score
I personally don't like TVC Red 3. The nose is too big as far as I'm concerned and I'm not a fan of the hidden missile in the lower fuselage. I do love the cockpit which is better than previous releases but overall would refer the previous versions of this ship.
Cool, thanks for sharing your thoughts. I ended up buying it as it was the only OT Rebel fighter class I didn't have one of. The only thing with it is that the cannons are warped, but that's an easy fix.

Reaction score

Funny, I just picked up a loose 2010 Snowspeeder and Death Star Trench Run Battlepack X-Wing Fighter together last weekend. I can't find the thread for the Battlepack, so I'm hoping to find a solution on this thread:

Is there any solution so the wings don't droop anymore?

Last edited: