Wedge Antilles' X-Wing Starfighter

Reaction score
Re: Wedge Antilles\' Red 2 X-Wing Starfighter v2

I Went to a nearby Target today, and found 3 for 12.49 each

Reaction score

Spotted this at my local Target for $37.49 (25% off) there wera about 5 left. I already own one so I left them.

Reaction score

AaylaSecurasMan said:
Spotted this at my local Target for $37.49 (25% off) there wera about 5 left. I already own one so I left them.
did you take it to the scanner and double check the price? A few people posted that it was 75% off at the scanner even tho the tag was 25% off

Reaction score

Spookymufu said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
did you take it to the scanner and double check the price? A few people posted that it was 75% off at the scanner even tho the tag was 25% off
Yes sir I did and still rang at $37.49

Reaction score

AaylaSecurasMan said:
Spookymufu said:
AaylaSecurasMan said:
Yes sir I did and still rang at $37.49
I would have passed on it too.
I called a local Target I dont usually go to and the lady said they had about 18 of them and would be on clearance soon, so I'm keeping my eye on that

Reaction score

Colorado Springs targets do not have ANY in stock. I find it hard to believe that these sold at full price. I was waiting for a price drop but I must have missed these all together. I would have bought 2!

Well, too bad. Just another exclusive I missed that I have to chalk up to either distro problems or to just missing it altogether. It's a shame though, cuz I really wanted this.

Reaction score

irocink33 said:
Well, too bad. Just another exclusive I missed that I have to chalk up to either distro problems or to just missing it altogether. It's a shame though, cuz I really wanted this.
chalk it up to high pricing.....my closest target has one on the shelf and they are holding on to it at full price for all it's worth!

Reaction score

Death grip. (insert pirate garr sound now)...

Dissapointing. I chalk alot up to just missing it in my area or something or another. I don't want to say scalpers, because I can't be sure that these are really fetching a mint in Colorado so the hunters that would be selling for profit just wouldnt make sense.

Well, I just wish this were like the EE thing where I got the Luke x-wing on Dagobah for 18 bucks from EE a couple of years ago. NOw that was cool. Wish I could go back and get 1 more, or not give away my loose one to a friends kid.

Reaction score

Didn't some fellow from the Target thread state that when they're looking to clear them out they either:
1. Clearance
2. Return to Supplier (purchasing credit)
3. Destroy

It may simply be a YMMV. Some Targets have clearanced, some will clearance, and others may just go w/ option 2 or 3.

Reaction score

Yer Mama's Musty V... nevermind...

I'm jealous, guys. None of my Targets even have any at full price (that I can anticipate being clearance).

I saw plenty of 'em around when they first hit, so I don't think it's Hasbro distribution problems. Maybe Target is just selective about which stores get the clearance goodies

Reaction score

AgentClaret said:
I saw plenty of 'em around when they first hit, so I don't think it's Hasbro distribution problems. Maybe Target is just selective about which stores get the clearance goodies
I asked them why some had it on clearance and some didnt, they said it varies store to store on what is clearanced out and what isnt, so I guess the store manager or district manager makes the decision.

Reaction score

They told me that, too, but I'm too cynical and just figured it was a variation of the 'ole 'everything we have is on the shelves' line...

Reaction score

These are long since gone in my neck of the woods! I would love to find some on clearance!

Reaction score

I have 2 of just the X-Wing itself loose for trade (or sell?) if anyone is looking for just the ship. It is fresh from the packaging.

Reaction score

I still haven't opened the one I bought way back when they went on clearance the first time, but I swear, if I ever see them at $12 I'm buying up every single one. Space or not, that is a sweet deal.

Reaction score

skytreader said:
Didn't some fellow from the Target thread state that when they're looking to clear them out they either:
1. Clearance
3. Destroy

It may simply be a YMMV. Some Targets have clearanced, some will clearance, and others may just go w/ option 2 or 3.
I believe there is also a 4th option that they donate it to Goodwill.

Reaction score

CdtWeasel said:
skytreader said:
1. Clearance
3. Destroy

Or punt it over to Ross like WM does... wait, That is specifically Wal-Mart isn't it... Come to think of it I have never seen a Target exclusive at Ross...

Reaction score

The last 2 Clone Wars Battle Packs were Target exclusives which found their way onto ROSS shelves.

Reaction score

skytreader said:
I have 2 of just the X-Wing itself loose for trade (or sell?) if anyone is looking for just the ship. It is fresh from the packaging.
are you selling them at cost plus shipping?

I have a Hoth Patrol BP I can trade you

Reaction score

DarthRay2 said:
Why not check your local Target? They have been showing up at multiple Targets in CA and MN. The deal isn't so hot anymore once you add $20-$30 for shipping...
Good suggestion, but actually I already did - none are left at any Targets around my area (checked computers). I'd happily take an unboxed set (complete with Wedge and ladders) shipped priority mail for what? $5-7?

Reaction score

If anyone would like just the X-wing from the set, I'd sell it for cost plus shipping.

Reaction score

Spookymufu said:
skytreader said:

Yea, pretty much. $15 + whatever S&H will be to you if you want it.

Reaction score

skytreader said:
Spookymufu said:
skytreader said:

sooooo, $15 for a $12 xwing missing the figures and ladders?

I'll wait until I can get the whole thing for $12 locally, thanks anyway

Reaction score

Spookymufu said:
skytreader said:
Spookymufu said:
skytreader said:

sooooo, $15 for a $12 xwing missing the figures and ladders?

I'll wait until I can get the whole thing for $12 locally, thanks anyway
Well closer to $14 when you include an almost 10% tax but yea no worries. Good luck, hope ya find it!

Reaction score

I have a proposition for anyone that finds any of these at $12.48. I'm interested in purchasing 2 of these. If anyone finds them, I'd pay $12.48 + tax + exact shipping, but here is the catch. All I want are the Wedge figure x 2, the Astro Droid x 2 and both ladders x 2, and you can keep both X-Wings. Anyone interested?

Reaction score

CdtWeasel said:
skytreader said:
1. Clearance
3. Destroy

I work at Target and once an item is clearanced out (comes up $0.00 in the system), it gets sent to Goodwill. About the Targets clearanceing at different times, I'm not 100% sure how it works. Its whatever the system tells us, you scan it and whatever it comes up as is the clearance or markdown (15, 30,50,75, or 90 percent). Hence when we search an item at another Target store, the price states"Price varies by Store". My work clearanced these after christmas while one Target across town has 18 at FULL PRICE!

Reaction score

I'd Iike 1 0f these x-wings with an extra set 0f Iadders. I'd pay $40.00 shipped =)

Reaction score

A Target I went to last night had about ten of these still at $49.99. No clearence there!

Reaction score

The Target I go to that has had one for $49 for 2 months got in 7 more and they are now.........$49.99.....Sheesh

Reaction score

I just wish any Target (4 of them) in my area would even get one in at any price. Stil waiting to see one...

Reaction score

Local Target has 6 of these on clearance for $39.99, which is still too much in my book to pick one up.

Reaction score

Mine had them on clearance up until the other day at that price too. Then they suddenly all vanished. Not sure if they got marked down to the $12.48 price and someone snagged them all or if they got returned/destroyed/donated.

Reaction score

Saw these the other day at the 50% off price of $24.98. That may have been the magic number for some buyers. Might also explain why the two I'd been seeing hanging around at $49.99 suddenly disappeared. More likely than going from $49 to $12 in less than a week.

Reaction score

Spookymufu said:
(the other store had 18 of them at full price).....

[/QUOTE]

That store must have received all the ones meant for my area.
I've yet to see one at any price since release.

4 Targets = 0

Reaction score

Saw these at Comic Con for as low as $30 each.

Reaction score

apparently every target that had these in my area (about 4 stores) clearanced them all for $12.48ea, all of the 4 stores did it today and apparently I was the only one that didnt know about it.....Every store are now out of these....I missed out.....figures, I waited for months for them to drop and boom, all of them gone in one stinkin day.