Wedge $9.99 on Newforcecomics.com

Reaction score
Are people really going to buy this inferior sculpt knowing what Hasbro is capable of?

Reaction score
What's wrong with the Dutch sculpt, I think it's way better than the original Wedge!!! Or have you not heard the news????

Reaction score
Hehehe - its not the same sculpt from the starwarsshop.com site. New fig, removeable helmet, etc.

Reaction score
Woo hoo! How did I miss this? Ordering mine now! Thanks for the link.

Reaction score
Hey no prob!! I figured you didn't know, I mean that Dutch sculpt is awesome!!! True he'll be a bit on the tall side, but he's 1000 times better than the POTF Wedge!!!

Reaction score
when I heard this news I was regrettiing not picking this up from SWS but thanks for the link, will pick this up now

Reaction score
No prob, I've ordered from newforce before!!! I got a case of the Teebo wave!!! Good prices and quick shipping!!!

Reaction score
there is a chance newforce will get them a week later than EE or SWS but they will fill you order with no problems.

Reaction score
man , i ordered mine the day it came out on SWS.com ...oh well , tops cards will be nice...

Reaction score
I'm glad I saw this. I ordered mine this morning from this company and had never heard of them before. I am relieved to see how reputable they are. This is a great price and cheap shipping.

Reaction score
I was disappointed when I ordered mine at SWS.com but now that there is a new sculpt I'm glad I did it. I think SWS should take the picture of Hulk Antilles and replace it with the new one.

Reaction score
Well, they should address the sculpt at the very least. The starwarsshop description really makes it sound like we'll be getting the same old POTF2 Wedge...

Reaction score
I hope something awful doesn't happen and the people ordering them don't get a bad surprise with the old sculpt instead. That would be the ultimate letdown.

Reaction score
Bite your tongue Chewie, bite it real hard!!! That would be awful!!! I'd send mine back though!!! But it would make me mad as hornets!!!

Reaction score
CHEWIE said:
I hope something awful doesn't happen and the people ordering them don't get a bad surprise with the old sculpt instead. That would be the ultimate letdown.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Reaction score
Even though it says that the figure may be a prototype and is subject to change, I really hope this is the Wedge that they send me. It totally rocks!

Is there any more information on this anywhere besides EE?

Reaction score
Some things that cause excitement, I don't get it. I could make this same figure with a boil & pop, why pay $12.99 or $9.99?

But the Vander sculpt is taller than Han Solo, so it would be highly inaccurate.

Reaction score
Big_Friggin__Dar said:
Some things that cause excitement, I don't get it. I could make this same figure with a boil & pop, why pay $12.99 or $9.99?

But the Vander sculpt is taller than Han Solo, so it would be highly inaccurate.
Huh?

Reaction score
jedisrus said:
Big_Friggin__Dar said:

Huh?
I think this is what he's talking about. They should have used the luke POTJ body, and made a fresh nice looking head. The scale on that figure as with a lot of figures are very inconsistent, and it makes them slightly incompatable when making a diorama or something. The figure is closer to some of the ROTS figures, but remains still much more bulky than a character who's similar in height like Bail Organa.

Reaction score
Yeah, but is every person the same height? It's reasonable that some action figures would be a little larger than others, just as people are. I don't think those three figures look unreasonably different in scale.

Reaction score
Please forgive me for not knowing but, who are the two pilots? The one on the far right is awful scrawny.

Reaction score
That's Red 5

The other is Mr. Dutch Vander or "Gold Leader" I believe
(I could be totally wrong about the designations but those are really Dutch and Luke)

Reaction score
Big_Friggin__Dar said:
Because that's probably less than it would cost you to buy the figures you need to customize it.

Reaction score
jedisrus said:
Please forgive me for not knowing but, who are the two pilots?
Sorry that is quite unforgiveable!!! Nope, if you can't see Luke, then that is unforgiveable!!!

Reaction score
Lady_Jaye said:
jedisrus said:
Please forgive me for not knowing but, who are the two pilots?
Sorry that is quite unforgiveable!!! Nope, if you can't see Luke, then that is unforgiveable!!!
But you must forgive me. That looks like a Mary Kate and Ashley Luke! Way too skinny.

Reaction score
I think that luke seems to be in perfect proportion with the VOTC han.

Reaction score
Oh, and my other issue with that mold is that it doesn't fit in X-Wings. I'm not sure about speeders or Y-Wings, but you have to cram the arms in, and then after that the hatch still won't open cause of the head.