Weapon identification

resolute

Line Captain
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I had a bag with ESB bounty hunters in it and a hoth Leia. These 2 bags of weapons were also in there as well as this rifle. Does anyone have an idea of who these go with or where they are from? I have about 4 shoeboxes full of bagged legacy, saga, vintage Collection, etc.. I'm trying to sort. Most of the figures are in a single bag with their weapons, but I have a few bags like this where things were mixed together. Any help appreciated!
20200331_182738.jpg

Attachments

Deathspawn9000

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
I don't think any one figure or multipack came with those weapons. Maybe break open the packs and show them individually?

resolute

Line Captain
Reaction score
I don't think any one figure or multipack came with those weapons. Maybe break open the packs and show them individually?
Thanks for the reply... yeah I was thinking maybe they came with some diorama set. Also the rifle looks more to me like a gijoe weapon, I'll have to open them and post those pics. Maybe later this afternoon.

resolute

Line Captain
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! Yeah, I was thinking that at some point extra weapon bags were thrown in with certain figures.... The problem is, I have a hundred or so figures floating around in baggies in shoebox size containers and I'm trying to sort it all out. Most of the guys are in bags with their weapons but for some unknown reason now (that probably made sense at the time), I'm finding that certain weapons were pooled together. Too bad those bags didn't have extra copies of the normal weapons like force pikes and imperial blasters...a few of those seem to have gone missing.

Echo_Six

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
One of Hasbro's better pack-in options. :) An assortment of OT weapons instead of all the PT stuff would have been great, though. Never enough E-11s or DLT-19s.

The other weapon is an H&K USC45 subgun, but I have no idea what figure it came with. Thought it might have been a MU Punisher, but that's not it. If it's soft plastic my money is on GI Joe, but if it's hard and brittle it could be 21st Century/BBI/Forces of Valor etc.

ETA: Is this it?

1585985776916.png

Last edited:

resolute

Line Captain
Reaction score
One of Hasbro's better pack-in options. :) An assortment of OT weapons instead of all the PT stuff would have been great, though. Never enough E-11s or DLT-19s.

The other weapon is an H&K USC45 subgun, but I have no idea what figure it came with. Thought it might have been a MU Punisher, but that's not it. If it's soft plastic my money is on GI Joe, but if it's hard and brittle it could be 21st Century/BBI/Forces of Valor etc.

ETA: Is this it?

View attachment 348166
Nice catch! Yeah, that's gotta be it from a viper... I have 4 boxes full of SW then 2 boxes full of the 25th Gijoe guys. Must have migrated over somehow LOL...and yeah it's a pliable soft plastic.