We need a good line of "X-files" figures/toys

Reaction score
Have you seen these 3.5 vinyl figures made by Titans?

http://news.toyark.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2016/01/X-Files-Titans-73.jpg

I stumbled across them on the web, and had no idea they were being produced. Some might not like the proportions, with the large heads, but the likeness on these figures is fantastic. I don't have any in-hand yet, but I did order a Scully & Mulder from a comic shop. I normally wouldn't purchase something similar to a Pop vinyl, but I love how these look. I might track down the variant Mulder (blue shirt w/ sleeves up) and Scully (lab outfit) next.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. - I think I had seen some of these before, but wasn't aware that they had figures of the Fluke-man, Post-Modern Prometheus, and Eugene Tooms. Not a big fan of these exaggerated big-head cartoon-ish figures, but the monster/mutant figures are interesting. This may be the closest we'll get to these classic monster/mutant X-files characters as figures....

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Fight the Future movie figures (by McFarlane) are the best X-Files figures around still, but when it comes to figures from the series, I'll bet the Titans are as close as we'll get. I dig the Mulder & Scully, and at only 3 inches, they're great for a desk tchotchke. I might have to pick up some of the monsters as well - the Flukeman and Mutato really look great.

Reaction score
Yes, it's a real missed opportunity that no toy company ever picked up the X-files TV series franchise back when the show was on & popular (1993 - 2002). When McFarlane came out with the movie figures in 1998 (to coincide with the feature film), I always thought that this would lead into a line of figures specifically based on the TV series itself (and not just the film), but that never came to pass - unfortunately. There was an extremely cool Flukeman figure by McFarlane toys that came out around 2000/2001, but it was never in retail stores (online only, IIRC) & was extremely HTF as a result.

Too bad, since with all of the monster/creatures in the series you would think the show would be tailor-made for a very diverse & interesting toy line....

Obviously, there have been other, older sci-fi franchises that have gotten recent toylines (most notably the Terminator & Alien(s) toylines by NECA, based on the older films), but it's probable that these have larger fan-bases than X-files.

Last edited: