Wattos Box

Reaction score
Here are some pics of Watto's Box I picked up recently. Despite the limited articulation, I think they photograph well.

"ANNIEEEEE!"

Graxol Kevyyn is one tall alien.

Here is a size comparison with Shakka.

Unfortunately for Shakka, she has to work during the race.

Reaction score
Just discovered this older thread. Great pics. of Watto's Box! The large alien is very well detailed - amazing sculpt. I always wanted this back in the day, but was never able to find this @ retail. At this point, it will never be re-released, so I guess the only way I can get this is on the secondary market.

Reaction score
It has to be cheap as heck now. It peaked in the $60.00 and up range at one point back in the day.

Reaction score
Yeah, secondary has come way down. I think I nabbed this one a few years back for $10-15 shipped on eBay.

Reaction score
It's really dismaying to see just how far the quality and character selection have declined the past few years. This pack would be the equivalent of a set with Bezine, Grummgar and another Alien from Maz's castle but will likely never be released given Hasbro's current management of the line.

Reaction score
just picked up this set off of ebay, very excited to add these three figures to my collection. Didn't have the two exclusive figures and even didn't have a Watto since i was holding out for this set. Looking forward to adding them to my display.