Wattographs New CS piece!!!! Jabba!!

Reaction score
Kronet said:
Guys,

Thinking about sending a personal item in, but if I do I'll miss the first round. How difficult will it be to obtain Mike Quinn and Howie Hammerman later on?
Quinn does alot of shows and will definately be t C5, I dont kow how oftern Hammerman signs but I dont think he's that uncommon.

Reaction score
Will they be posting pictures of the various signers signing the pieces? This is my first CS piece so I'm not sure what they've done in the past, but I think that would be cool.

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Did you ever here anything back on this?

Abstractharmony said:
I've got a letter out to the Freeborns about a potential scum signing.
It's taken that the Freeborn's are no longer living at the Rectory Garden address as there are reports of people getting RTS's.

Reaction score
that's a mortal lock they don't live there. redav knows that for sure as do I. I stopped by there in person, they are gonzo from that house. beautiful area and the town there is very nice, but i think they needed more hands on care from family (son) and they are hopefully getting it now. wonderful people, both of them.

this is from 2007 before the start of CE, one of the all-time great collecting moments of my life

Reaction score
Shoot, I had a TTM letter ready to go to Mr. Freeborn. If anyone has a new address I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me with info.

Reaction score
The harsh reality is that Mr. Freeborn may not be signing at all anymore.
Regardless, I just hope the best for his health as well as Kay's.

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Shoot, I had a TTM letter ready to go to Mr. Freeborn. If anyone has a new address I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me with info.
I had sent one out a few weeks before it became known they were no longer at Rectory Garden. I have not yet received RTS, but I imagine it is only a matter of time.

Reaction score
Every one who wanted Freedborn on there Jabba CS. Looks like he is a go to sign. No personal items though. Announcement just came over from Scott.

Reaction score
JasonHutch said:
Every one who wanted Freedborn on there Jabba CS. Looks like he is a go to sign. No personal items though. Announcement just came over from Scott.
Just got the email too! My jaw hit the floor as I read it!
Im a very happy guy at the moment!

had to edit

Reaction score
I'm still pyched from seeing the Email, this is really an Awsome addition!! I had recently sold my only Freeborn photo because it was an 8x10 so this is great news to me.

I'd love to be able to add him to my Jabba's Palace photo but understand if signing personal items would be too much for him.

Reaction score
That's GREAT newz! (actually rather AWESOME!) WoW!

(Cross u'r fingers extra-hard scumm'rs that he would so honour us w/ some of his time for a bit O' personal-item scribbling)

I know I have a few items that could be graced w/ his sig. (IF he decides yes (but I'd imagine w/ a limit per) It's going 2 b a rather tough decision ahead)

.. I would think-it-rather groovy if Kay would b part of this also

Reaction score
captsithpark said:

(Cross u'r fingers extra-hard scumm'rs that he would so honour us w/ some of his time for a bit O' personal-item scribbling)

I know I have a few items that could be graced w/ his sig. (IF he decides yes (but I'd imagine w/ a limit per) It's going 2 b a rather tough decision ahead)

Actually, the email also stated that one of the conditions of his doing the CS piece was that he will not sign personal items, only the CS piece. Bummer, but when you take into consideration his age - he' 96 - just getting him is a major coup. Very stoked about this announcement, and I cannot wait to get this piece - this will be awesome!

Reaction score
Darth_Lynch said:
captsithpark said:

Actually, the email also stated that one of the conditions of his doing the CS piece was that he will not sign personal items, only the CS piece. Bummer, but when you take into consideration his age - he' 96 - just getting him is a major coup. Very stoked about this announcement, and I cannot wait to get this piece - this will be awesome!
Yeah but it also stated AFTER the CS signing they would see if Mr. Freeborn would have any interest in signing other items.

There's still hope -

Reaction score
Darth_Lynch said:
Actually, the email also stated that one of the conditions of his doing the CS piece was that he will not sign personal items, only the CS piece.
Check the last sentence of point 3 .. Looks as though Wattos will at least be talking w/ Mr. Freeborn about the possibility of .. My Email doesn't say anything about conditions of the CS?

Reaction score
OK stupid question. How did everyone find out about the Jabba CS piece? Were you sent personal e-mails from Wattographs? Wattographs has had my e-mail for a long time and it hasn't changed, and I was enrolled in the Ewoks and Wookiee signings and now the CS Hoth signing, but I never found out about the Jabba CS piece until I saw this thread about two weeks ago. So of course now I'm screwed but I was just curious how everyone was informed of this.

Thanks,
Dave (geester1)

Reaction score
Geester said:
OK stupid question. How did everyone find out about the Jabba CS piece? Were you sent personal e-mails from Wattographs? Wattographs has had my e-mail for a long time and it hasn't changed, and I was enrolled in the Ewoks and Wookiee signings and now the CS Hoth signing, but I never found out about the Jabba CS piece until I saw this thread about two weeks ago. So of course now I'm screwed but I was just curious how everyone was informed of this.

Thanks,
Dave (geester1)

I check the site weekly.

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
captsithpark said:
sucho23 said:
Also just announced on Wattos...You get an actual piece of Jabba with the CS series
kmsunrise said:
.. They hinted at something extra ..
Joshua_B said:
Owning a piece of the original Jabba will be awesome
Darth_Lynch said:
.. trying to plan how to display it. I'm thinking it's probably too thick for a frame
icruise said:
I think it would look pretty cool framed next to the CS piece
madchimp said:
Wattos states that the Jabba skin piece will come with its own signed COA
zhamlau said:
i do wonder what the backstory and provenance of the prop is

I was fortunate enough to receive this rubber piece (of the Sarlacc) & 2 other pieces of outer-lining (from the Barge) at a David West Reynolds panel at CIV

Along w/ some Sand from Buttercup Valley that I have and the Wattos Jabba CS piece I'm in the midst of working out if/how this all can be displayed together

That would make a great display.

If anyone is looking to do something similar I have large wood section of Jabba's Sail barge available.

Reaction score
CorvetteEB said:
If anyone is looking to do something similar I have large wood section of Jabba's Sail barge available.

How much ? Would love to get a peice of the barge

Reaction score
The more i think about this piece, the happier i get...i know no ones ever landed the guy who did the voice of jabba, but if he is still out there and ever shows up, this would be about as complete as you can get with that. God, how cool is this one. Cant wait to see it. i put very few pieces on my wall...very VERY few....this will be one of them.

Reaction score
ya,this is going to be a great piece. adding Freeborn was just plain HUGE. going to hang this next to Salacious. just need the rebo band now.

Reaction score
zhamlau said:
The more i think about this piece, the happier i get...i know no ones ever landed the guy who did the voice of jabba, but if he is still out there and ever shows up, this would be about as complete as you can get with that. God, how cool is this one. Cant wait to see it. i put very few pieces on my wall...very VERY few....this will be one of them.
Didn't Larry Ward pass away in 1985?

Reaction score
There seems to be quite a bit of misinformation about Larry Ward on the internet, and he seems (at least on IMDB) to be intertwined with an older actor of the same name. I have also heard that he passed away in 2007, but don't have any concrete info on that. I have been actively searching out info on him lately, and will share some interesting tidbits at some point soon...

Reaction score
I'd like to know what the story is with Larry Ward. I've also seen the year 2007 mentioned as the year of his death, but it seems odd that I've never heard of any appearances or autographs from him in the years since ROTJ came out if he passed away so recently. Unless he just didn't want anything to do with it?

Reaction score
Just got this email from Wattographs. I think the piece looks great so far, and I love seeing pictures of the signers. I do sort of wonder who the one 16 x 20 purchaser who won't get a signature (as opposed to a printed name) will be.

<Email deleted at Wattograph's request>

Reaction score
Wow, I feel even more fortunate to have gotten a 16x20 with a full signature.....This is going to be one Awsome piece!!

Reaction score
Curious to see how the printed name looks. This might shed some light on the daybill I sold to SithCalls with a printed signature on it. Really regret not sending some photos TTM to Stuart while he still signed.

Reaction score
Now I'm kinda going DOH! for opting for the banner instead...won't have the signature. Regardless, just getting Mr. Freeborn on this piece is huge no matter how he puts his name on it!