Wattographs New CS piece!!!! Jabba!!

Reaction score
Just bought the 16X20....I wish I knew who worked on what OTHER than just Jabba. I've got another 16X20 that I had Corey get signatures on and I don't know who on the CS Jabba listing played who in that picture...if that makes sense.

Reaction score
WOW!!.....Just got my 16x20 order in a few minutes ago. I'd would have been mad at myself if I missed out on this on

Reaction score
I went for 11 x 14. For me to go any larger, it has to be a wide scene, or landscape, battle, or obviously a poster. I think they will fit nicely.

Reaction score
Looks like I was able to grab the last 16x20. I completed checkout & payment then went back to see no more available.

Reaction score
I guess there were a lot of people who had put off ordering and were spurred into action by that announcement earlier this morning. I only just heard about this yesterday (thanks Jay_the_Lesser) so I feel kind of lucky that I got in on it.

Reaction score
Just squeaked mine in under the wire too - I was waffling on which size I wanted, but I finally caved on the 16x20. Glad I did! This is gonna be one awesome piece.

Reaction score
dfmaverick said:
Looks like I was able to grab the last 16x20. I completed checkout & payment then went back to see no more available.
Well, I had planned on jumping in on this but with the 16x20 out of stock, looks like a no go for me. Kinda a little miffed why their website says "Orders will only be taken through December 1, 2009" (almost 2 weeks away...)- no mention about the 16x20 OR 11x14 being pre-sold in limited #'s, just the canvas.....

O-Well!

Reaction score
SithM3 said:
dfmaverick said:
Well, I had planned on jumping in on this but with the 16x20 out of stock, looks like a no go for me. Kinda a little miffed why their website says "Orders will only be taken through December 1, 2009" (almost 2 weeks away...)- no mention about the 16x20 OR 11x14 being pre-sold in limited #'s, just the canvas.....

O-Well!
they did give an update saying these were running out...looks like those on the fence jumped.

Reaction score
I'm glad I was home for a change to actually get in on a time sensitive sale. Usually, I miss out...cry, cry, whine, whine. Still, wouldn't have minded waiting till the end of the month. Not 100% sure that I really wanted the 16X20 vs. the 11X14, but sprang for the 16X20 while I could.

Reaction score
Spiffy said:
SithM3 said:
dfmaverick said:

O-Well!
they did give an update saying these were running out...looks like those on the fence jumped.

I was never on the fence......I just wanted to hold onto my money for another couple of weeks

Reaction score
I'm in on the 16x20 too. Glad they gave final notice as I was hoping to delay the purchase until the end of the month. Oh well ... gotta go with your priorities! <wink>

Reaction score
Glad I picked up a 16x20 earlier. Also trying to swing the money for Corey's stormies as well.

Reaction score
Part of me feels like screaming as they ran out and another part of me feels like kicking myself because I did not jump on the 16 x 20 sooner. I was able to get in on the 16 x 20 for the other CS and was waiting till the end of the month when funds were freed up to grab the 16 x 20 - like Potts. Well that's what I get for waiting. I did pick up the 11 x 14 a few minutes ago so at least I am now officially in on this. Perhaps someone will want to trade down like a few others did on the Crumb piece but my guess is probably not considering there will be many more signers on there for this one.

Just in case anyone is second guessing their 16 x 20 - would be happy to swap out should you want something smaller.

Was thinking about why they sold out of the 16 x 20 as I just figured they would tally up the orders and then order what they needed from OPIX and in what size. Never dawned on me that there was probably limits from a numbers as well as from the logistics side. In any case - glad I am in and thanks to all who posted on this site as it got my butt in gear to get in on the 11 x 14 in absence of the 16 x 20 being available.

So to those that are still waiting to order - hurry up and grab those 11 x 14s before they are gone!!

Reaction score
For those that missed out on the 16x20 CS you could always just order that photo or any other Jabba photos you wanted from OP and just send it in.

It wouldnt be an "official CS" but would give the same result in the end.

I think i would end up costing more but at least you'd have the 16x20 if thats what you really wanted.

Reaction score
Down to 4, I just talked my dad into ordering one for himself. Can't believe these are going to sell out.

Reaction score
Now its sold out. Also just announced on Wattos...You get an actual piece of Jabba with the CS series. Awesome!!!

Reaction score
That is an awesome bonus!!!! They hinted at something extra but never would have imagined this - great job once again Wattos and THANK YOU!!!!

Reaction score
WOW! I am super excited about this bonus! I'm so glad I got in on this. I hope this doesn't mean that they won't be getting Freeborn to sign as well, though.

Reaction score
Freeborn was never announced as a signer, just speculation. However, there was some alluding to a possible additional signer on the wattographs forum.

Reaction score
I know that, but people were speculating that he might be the surprise. Since we now know that's not the case, I was saying that it would be too bad if we didn't get him.

Reaction score
CRIPES!, I am gone for one day and miss the announcement. Owning a piece of the original Jabba will be awesome. Glad I ordered more than one Jabba CS. Hope no one missed out on this one. Gonna be sweet.

Reaction score
I am so stoked about that announcement. I'm trying to picture what we'll be getting, trying to plan how to display it. I'm thinking it's probably too thick for a frame. Should be really cool regardless, it's gonna be hard waiting until the middle of next year to see it!