Wattographs New CS piece!!!! Jabba!!

Reaction score
that´s how it works with showmasters:

We've had a lot of emails in the last few days in regards to the Jabba print we have going. In the last 12 months we have added 21 names to it and plan on having it completed in the next several months and in your collections by the end of the year. There are 6 of these left. As it stands the price is £215, but a £50 deposit secures yours. The prints are A2 in size. Below is a photo of Paul Springer signing the prints last month, http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/prod_3923504-A2-JABBA-PRINT-CHECK-FORUM-FOR-DETAILS.html

Reaction score
that´s how it works with showmasters:

We've had a lot of emails in the last few days in regards to the Jabba print we have going. In the last 12 months we have added 21 names to it and plan on having it completed in the next several months and in your collections by the end of the year. There are 6 of these left. As it stands the price is £215, but a £50 deposit secures yours. The prints are A2 in size. Below is a photo of Paul Springer signing the prints last month, http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/prod_3923504-A2-JABBA-PRINT-CHECK-FORUM-FOR-DETAILS.html
Another long-term Jabba autograph project? Just what I wanted!

Reaction score
It's still there. Just search for wattographs. It is a secret group though.
the group ist still on, but the thread with all talking about there CS like jabba and wookie and hoth is deleted...

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. It's weird, since the only place I could find a mention of the thread was in the Facebook app where it shows your past activity, and when I clicked on it I got an error, so I assumed that it was gone. Facebook can be rather inscrutable at times.

Reaction score
Anyone care to put a value on this for me?

It's the 16x20 OPX signed by 14. No COA. I believe there was mention of a piece of Jabba skin, that is not included as well.

Mike Quinn
Howie Hammerman (signed first name only, seems to be the norm)
David Barclay
John Coppinger
Mike Edmonds
Jez-Gibson Harrris
Bob Keen
Richard Padbury
Toby Philpott
Tom McLaughlin
Stuart Freeborn (signed S. Freeborn in cursive)
Mike Osborne
Roger Christian
Ben Burtt

Thanks

Reaction score
This is the Watto's Jabba CS, the OPX 16x20 variant, as it stands now.

Reaction score
Gotcha. Asking what it would be worth on the secondary market, rather than the intrinsic value. I'm looking to move mine when they arrive.

Reaction score
I would be shocked if we ever get these, so appraising them seems kind of pointless unless it's to know how much you've been cheated out of. What threw me was all of the details included in the description (e.g. "No COA" "Stuart Freeborn signed 'S. Freeborn in cursive'"). These details seem odd if you're just asking in general how much the piece might be worth, no?

Reaction score
Basically we all got screwed, as far as I can tell. And to top it off, it looks like at least some of the signed pieces have been making their way onto the secondary market. There was one piece that was sold on eBay just recently that definitely appears to be from this group.

Reaction score
I wish someone could get a group lawsuit against these people. They are criminals and should be treated like criminals.