Wattographs New CS piece!!!! Jabba!!

Reaction score
They have gotten some amazing signers for this Jabba series.

Mike Edmonds (Jabba's tail and the first signer to repeat during a Connoisseur Series)
Dave Barclay (Chief Jabba puppeteer)
Toby Philpott (Jabba's Head & Arm)
Howie Hammerman (Jabba's burps!)
John Coppinger (Jabba sculptor)
Jez-Gibson Harris
Bob Keen
Richard Padbury
Mike Quinn
Tom McLaughlin (Fiberglass & Foam)

Getting Bob Keen is amazing, can't wait for this to get started!

Should be a great boost to those that have already started a Jabba photo too.

Reaction score
Joshua_B said:
Oh, Heck Yeah!!

This is goona be AWSOME....cant wait to add a bunch of sigs to my 16x20

Reaction score
Abstractharmony said:
I don't like their choice of photo.

But this is a stellar CS.
Only photo OP really has for this. You can ask Ben if he could look for some new photos in the archive for us. That would be cool.

Reaction score
heh, not much difference between 1260 and 1001...just lighting I guess. but ya, there isn't much choice for this piece. I wish there were more but they can't do anything aobut it.

Reaction score
This looks like a cool piece. Most of my photos are either 8x10 or 11x14.
Is 11x14 big enough or is everyone pretty much going with a 16x20 on this one?

Reaction score
Definitely going to be in for this, but I'd rather send in my own photo.

Could someone tell me how to contact Wattographs? I've used their Contact Form before but didn't get a reply. Do they have a phone number?

Reaction score
just ordered. im not a huge send in or limited signing guy...but this is one of thoes products you would be nuts to pass on. i can honestly say im more excited about getting this piece then any other ive gotten this year. well done gary. Seriously, first the ewok piece, then the mcdiarmid from OP, then Harrison ford...its just really neat to see all the options available for such a wide base of star wars autograph collectors now versus even 5-10 years ago. cant wait to see this when its done.

Reaction score
Holla300 said:
I ordered an 16x20.

I just hope it doesn't take forever to finish like the others.
Well, they usually do 2 signers a month. Kinda hard to do any more than that really with shipping times. So I would expect it to be around 6 months before its done.

The other cool thing about it is you don't have to come up with the money for a cool piece like this. Just pay monthly for that duration and its not so hard on the pocket book. I think the Ewoks one came out to like $500 or so when it was done but I have seen 3 or 4 sell for about $1000 on secondary market. I am so sorry I didn't get in on that one.

Reaction score
I'm thinking about adding all of them to my 16X20 SW 1415 shot since these group of signers played multi parts with the palace crew! What a great opporunity!

Reaction score
Gotta go with the biggest size you can afford/have room for. I have the Ewoks piece, and am so glad I went with the 16x20 to allow space around the autos.
Maybe I'm crazy, but I opted to order one of the canvas banners. I don't know where I will put it, but I like the imagery on it.

Reaction score
Joshua_B said:

Mike Edmonds (Jabba's tail and the first signer to repeat during a Connoisseur Series)
Jez-Gibson Harris
Bob Keen
Richard Padbury
Mike Quinn

At the risk of sounding like a dope... how is the billing working for this? It says it's for the 1st two signers then billing each month for the next 2 and so on. Does that work out to $80 each month? It's a great opportunity, I just want to be sure I know how it all works.

thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Brahpps said:
At the risk of sounding like a dope... how is the billing working for this? It says it's for the 1st two signers then billing each month for the next 2 and so on. Does that work out to $80 each month? It's a great opportunity, I just want to be sure I know how it all works.

thanks in advance.
In the past, the CS has worked like this:

1. First payment includes photo and first two signers.($79.99 for 16x20 of Jabba)
2. Second and subsequent rounds = Cost of next two signers plus share of shipping (Est. $40-$60/mo)

As a guess, you could probably figure $20-30 per person plus the cost of the photo...give or take. Cost per signer depends upon signer's rate. There is some shared shipping in there as well.

Hope that helps. It would not be the $79.99 each round.

Reaction score
Brahpps said:
Joshua_B said:

Jez-Gibson Harris
Bob Keen
Richard Padbury
Mike Quinn

thanks in advance.
Usually, the sigs fall in the $25-35 per graph range ($50-70 per month), depending on who the signers are. Don't forget, your $80 covers the photo as well as the two graphs upon initial purchase.

Reaction score
jedibill said:
what color do you guys think would look best??
im saying silver to offset any chance of a dark area affecting the signature but i look to the group for their input also

Reaction score
Joshua_B said:
I would love Liquid Copper Deco on that photo....just love that pen color
I have been tempted to buy that color every time I see it when buying Decos. I, too, think it looks great, but I mainly stick to gold. One of these times, I'll have to pick up the copper.

Reaction score
What did Richard Padbury do? I did not have him on my Jabba list. I also hope Howie Hammerman signs a full sig, I got him before and he only signed "Howie".

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
What did Richard Padbury do? I did not have him on my Jabba list. I also hope Howie Hammerman signs a full sig, I got him before and he only signed "Howie".
I'm curious to know this and if all of these signers would be suitable for that 16X20 I had Corey get me signed of the palace crew. Anyone know for certain?

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Wow, I can't beleive they got Bob Keen, I am so IN!!!
Bob Keen is just huge. I have like 25 Yoda photos I need him on. Not counting posters. He is a real tuffy for Yoda and Jabba collectors. Only other person I have seen come up with him was Maki on a few signed photos he got at CE.

Reaction score
madchimp said:
Brahpps said:
Joshua_B said:

Jez-Gibson Harris
Bob Keen
Richard Padbury
Mike Quinn

thanks in advance.
Usually, the sigs fall in the $25-35 per graph range ($50-70 per month), depending on who the signers are. Don't forget, your $80 covers the photo as well as the two graphs upon initial purchase.
Thanks for clearing it up for me. Your help is much appreciated.

Reaction score
Ah that's a much better deal...Although I can see some people being confused by their wording. Under the one price they list all signers and their wording can mislead people to think all signers will sign for that one price.

Reaction score
After giving it some thought I'm leaning towards doing the CS piece in addition to my 16x20 of Jabba's Palace.

Probably sounds like I'm going a little overboard but I'm a Jabba freak!!....Haha!!

Reaction score
DarthPotts1975 said:
After giving it some thought I'm leaning towards doing the CS piece in addition to my 16x20 of Jabba's Palace.

Probably sounds like I'm going a little overboard but I'm a Jabba freak!!....Haha!!
I'm having the same thought.....

Reaction score
dxdave said:
DarthPotts1975 said:

I'm having the same thought.....
I did the same thing by getting the CS Crumb piece as well as adding them to my Palace photo.

There's no such thing as too much Jabba stuff in your collection........Lol

Reaction score
I have thought of sending in another photo or poster too. Most of these guys don't sign too often.

Reaction score
Scott just posted this on Wattos...really helps to explain things:

HOW JABBA CS WILL WORK
November 02 | Scott

How the Jabba CS will work:
Ordering Dates:

November 2009: 1st round of CS will take place. You can either purchase the 11x14, 16x20, or VERY LIMITED Canvas piece. The price includes the photo/canvas, the 1st two autographs: Mike Quinn and Howie Hammerman, and the shipping for Round 1 and final shipping to you once the piece is complete.

December 2009: We will be taking orders for customer’s personal items for Mike Quinn and Howie Hammerman. If you ordered the CS your price is $19.99 for each of your items. The price will be $34.99 if you did NOT order the CS.

January 2010: 2nd round of CS will take place. The price will be $50 for David Barclay and John Coppinger on the CS piece, you will be billed. We will be taking orders for customer’s personal items for David Barclay and John Coppinger as well. If you ordered the CS your price is $19.99 for John Coppinger and $24.99 for David Barclay. The price will be $34.99 for John Coppinger and $39.99 for David Barclay if you did NOT order the CS.

February 2010: 3rd round of CS will take place. The price will be $45 for Mike Edmonds and Jez-Gibson Harris on the CS piece, you will be billed. We will be taking orders for customer’s personal items for Mike Edmonds and Jez-Gibson Harris. If you ordered the CS your price is $19.99 for each autograph on your item(s). The price will be $34.99 for each autograph on your item(s) if you did NOT order the CS.

March 2009: 4th round of CS will take place. The price will be $45 for Bob Keen and Richard Padbury on the CS piece, you will be billed. We will be taking orders for customer’s personal items for Bob Keen and Richard Padbury. If you ordered the CS your price is $19.99 for each autograph on your item(s). The price will be $34.99 for each autograph on your item(s) if you did NOT order the CS.

April 2009: 5th round of CS will take place. The price will be $25 for Toby Philpott on the CS piece, you will be billed. We will be taking orders for customer’s personal items for Toby Philpott. If you ordered the CS your price is $19.99 for each autograph on your item(s). The price will be $34.99 for each autograph on your item(s) if you did NOT order the CS.

Signing Dates (TENTATIVE):

February/March 2010: Mike Quinn/David Barclay

April 2010: Howie Hammerman/John Coppinger

May 2010: Mike Edmonds/Jez-Gibson Harris

June 2010: Bob Keen/Richard Padbury

July 2010: Toby Philpott

Reaction score
Again, does anyone know what Richard Padbury worked on in regards to Jabba? Also, what did Bob Keen do with Yoda?

Reaction score
Cperry06 said:
Again, does anyone know what Richard Padbury worked on in regards to Jabba? Also, what did Bob Keen do with Yoda?
According to Barclay's site Padbury controlled Jabba's smoke, for what its worth. It looks like to get a full CS piece you would also have to add Mike Osborn and Tim Rose according to Barclay. Also Scott Schumann.

Reaction score
Bob Keen made most of the mechanical parts that moved yoda, he also help construct the puppet itself.