Wat Tambor

GNT

Reaction score

Not on any rumoured lists but he does have a bit part in the new Clone Wars series, how big the part is anyones guess but it would be nice to see a new animated Wat Tambor figure hanging on the shelves since it's been a number of years since his last release. Plus his species did appear in the old Clone Wars series so Hasbro would be killing 2 birds with one stone if they did.

If Hasbro does make Wat Tambor they need to give him articulated arms because the turning the knob arm bugs me
Bring on the animated Wat Tambor figure

Would anyone go for a new Wat Tambor figure?

Reaction score
Tambor was my favorite Separatist Council member, however, I probably wouldn't buy this and wait for a new realistic version.

Reaction score
That design is so awesome, if they did ever make Wat or even Nute as toys that accurately reflect what's in that image above, it'd probably tip me over the line into collecting the animated figures.

Reaction score
Damn it, now you're making me wish for an animated Poggle. And I don't even like the animated figures!

Reaction score
Looks like Wat is featured in the Ryloth trilogy. Maybe we'll see enough of him to warrant a figure... I hope!

Reaction score
I'd rather Hasbro repaint/retool the old realistic Wat Tambor mold to make the Skakoans on Nelvaan from the original Clone Wars series.

G

Now that he is in the last few episodes Im sure hasbro will remake him at some point. This would be a very cool figure and I would love one in anaimated style.

Reaction score
I think that Wat Tambor would make a very nice addition to the line, and his overall design would translate very well in the animated style.

No doubt he will get released at some point, well at least i hope he does!

GNT

Reaction score
Rukh said:
No doubt he will get released at some point, well at least i hope he does!
His popped up in the movie and in the recent episode. It would be nice if he popped up a few more times so Habsbro consider making him. Both a realistic version and hologram version would be nice additions to the Clone Wars toyline.

Reaction score
The more background characters the better like I've said time and time again. That will help this line. More variety.

G

After seeing him in the 21st episode I must have him in 3D form! He got quite alot of screen time in the last 3 episodes so Im sure hasbro has him on the "list". Great character.

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice the Ark of Covenant going up the ramp into the Neimoidian shuttle while the Command Droid and Wat Tambor were talking.

G

Darth_Enigma said:
Did anyone else notice the Ark of Covenant going up the ramp into the Neimoidian shuttle while the Command Droid and Wat Tambor were talking.
Already posted it in the Indiana Jones section!

Reaction score
Can't say I'd be terribly jazzed about a CW Wat Tambor - wouldn't be that much different from the movie-style one.

Reaction score
I would say that the saga one looks just like the one seen in this episode (except for the opaque goggles).

GNT

Reaction score
Darth_Huntarr said:
Can't say I'd be terribly jazzed about a CW Wat Tambor - wouldn't be that much different from the movie-style one.
It's pretty close so it's possible Hasbro could release the older version again. Minor changes could include fixing the tubes and one of the buttons on the chest. Maybe the arms could be more articulated and give him a different colour tone all over from head to toe.

Reaction score
Rune_Haako said:
I wonder if there'll be an episode where he escapes or is rescued?
I hope so, so long as the story isn't a repeat beat on Cloak of Darkness. Unless that's someone else who just looks the same as him in ROTS that gets cut to pieces by Anakin, he's gonna have to get away at some point. In theory, he's as dangerous as a prisoner to the Separatists as Nute Gunray was gonna be in that eariler episode - he knows stuff that they might not want to fall into Republic hands. It could be a fun episode, springing Wat Tambor, but I hope they can find an interesting new way to do it.

Reaction score
Blight said:
The more background characters the better like I've said time and time again. That will help this line. More variety.
Definitely. Background characters are the best figures to display on the shelf because they're so unique.

Reaction score
Yeah, I would by Tambor. Heck, I am wanting them to make a battle pack with all the Separatist leaders.

Reaction score
Yeah, I would by Tambor. Heck, I am wanting them to make a battle pack with all the Separatist leaders.

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if somehow they give Tambor SA when he doesn't need it. Like 3PO

GNT

Reaction score
Mildoo said:
I wouldn't be surprised if somehow they give Tambor SA when he doesn't need it. Like 3PO
They gave C-3PO the added articulation since his sculpt can be reused to make otheer droids just like the 4A-7 (think thats his name) figure.

Reaction score
If Wat doesn't have ball joint hips double joints in his knees ball joint ankles and mid foot articulation, under that plastic dress I will be very upset!
LOL