Wanted to share some stuff.....

Reaction score
FINALLY....... I Got a hang of this uploading picture thing. Updated pics of my collection on the initial post.

James

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wanted to take the time and thank my good buddy for giving me the chance (finally.... lol) to add this awesome piece to my collection. Thanks David aka flava flave....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Pretty cool saber and signature plaque. It's my favorite lightsaber from the PT. congrats on the new acquisition!

Reaction score
Congrats on the SE! I have the LE one of my favourite lightsabers. Loved Christopher Lee as Count Dooku.

Reaction score
I have admired everyone's collections for years, especially from the ones that have posted (thanks guys)....I have quietly obtained these pieces through fellow scum here and elsewhere. My biggest problem though is having space to display them. I wish I had a room just to dedicate to these pieces, but sadly I don't. I have had to make due with what's available (curio in the living room, space on the entertainment center, a deltolf here and there.....etc). It could be worse, I could have all these sitting in boxes waiting for the perfect opportunity/space availability.... oh well, I can't wait for the scout trooper helmet. It will look great next to the MR stormtrooper, fett SE helmet.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL, ALWAYS.......

JAMES
James first your collection is outstanding. "Your" problem is "every" collectors problem. When I moved and increased my Den space by more than 50% in size... what did I do???? Filled it again lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
James first your collection is outstanding. "Your" problem is "every" collectors problem. When I moved and increased my Den space by more than 50% in size... what did I do???? Filled it again lol
Thanks goldcylon (you have a great collection too). It's nice to know I'm not the only one with a "problem".... I just love how we make do with what we have and make it work.

Reaction score
Hey James,
Picked up the boba fett blaster since we met, but nothing since, At-At still looks great

Reaction score
Hey James,
Picked up the boba fett blaster since we met, but nothing since, At-At still looks great
Great to see you back on the scum Chris.... yeah that at-at isn't going anywhere. Still remember meeting up at that Wal-Mart in kingsville. Thanks again on the great deal.

James

Reaction score
Man, the one photo with all the Vaders, Boba Fett and Stormtrooper helmet is most impressive!! My core 3 right there! I love all the items, especially the clone helmet but those core 3 are my favorites.

Incredible collection!