Wanted to share some stuff.....

Reaction score
I have admired everyone's collections for years, especially from the ones that have posted (thanks guys)....I have quietly obtained these pieces through fellow scum here and elsewhere. My biggest problem though is having space to display them. I wish I had a room just to dedicate to these pieces, but sadly I don't. I have had to make due with what's available (curio in the living room, space on the entertainment center, a deltolf here and there.....etc). It could be worse, I could have all these sitting in boxes waiting for the perfect opportunity/space availability.... oh well, I can't wait for the scout trooper helmet. It will look great next to the MR stormtrooper, fett SE helmet.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU ALL, ALWAYS.......

JAMES

Last edited:
Reaction score
I understand how lack of space can be frustrating, but you've done a great job with what you have! Fantastic collection and thanks for sharing!

Reaction score
Wow you keep adding knockouts ! Do you have a wide or panoramic shot of your collection ?

Reaction score
Man I love those Vader helmets. One day I will be lucky enough to get one. :grin:

Reaction score
Newest additions to my collection. You would think that after being a part of this forum for years, I would have Mastered uploading photos. Oh well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have the same problem when I post stuff.

Where did you buy the acrylic case for your eFx X-Wing?

Reaction score
Nice collection! Maybe its good to update your first post with the newer pics you posted later? :)