WTT Want to trade a portion of my collection for Dungeons and Dragons stuff

Reaction score
Hopefully this does not violate group rules.

As the title states I am looking to trade off some of my modern figure collection for Dungeons and Dragons stuff. I know this is a long shot, but some of us may share the same hobbies other than SW collecting. To be clear I am looking for books/miniatures/terrain for the Dungeons and Dragons roleplaying game, not the LJN Figures.

I've recently started playing the game again and I am having a blast. I absolutely love my collection but its just collecting dust in the attic and I don't think anything need be said about the current state of collecting (especially 4").

If there is any interest I will make a comprehensive list of what I am willing to part with.

It is all SA Modern figures, 4" and 6".
Lots of Clone Wars figs, TVC (2012 and current), Legacy, TAC, Saga, BS 6", Comic Pack figures, etc. Honestly its all desirable stuff. 90% of it is loose and complete, the rest is MOC.

It is still going to be difficult for me to part with, which is why I would rather trade and know it is going to be part of a fellow scummers collection, rather then sell on Ebay.

Reaction score
I've got some older DnD books if you want I'll post Pics for you tomorrow after work. Not really interested in the quick list you posted, Maybe you have some off topic? Ill post pics tomorrow and we will go from there.

Reaction score
Here are some photos of what I have. All book are worn but very much usable. There are 2 hardbacks included here. These books are way back close to the beginning . I also have some of the old metal figures if your interested PLMK

Attachments

• 1981_First_Printing_1985_45.jpg
    1981_First_Printing_1985_45.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 1983 First Printing 1981.jpg
    1983 First Printing 1981.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 1988 1984.jpg
    1988 1984.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • 1993 1995 First Printing.jpg
    1993 1995 First Printing.jpg