Walmart

Reaction score
That is an odd Walmart employee story but the details are common. I have been trying for months to get one of my two locals Walmarts to correct their on-site figure count from 35 to 0. They keep saying that they cannot be ordered (which happens every year around this time) at that particular store. So I say to them, "You can't order your own exclusive?" I know these will be hitting hard this month and next, but why does the ability to purchase these have to be so difficult? Crazy!
Great examples why Wally doesn't deserve this as an exclusive.

Reaction score
That is an odd Walmart employee story but the details are common. I have been trying for months to get one of my two locals Walmarts to correct their on-site figure count from 35 to 0. They keep saying that they cannot be ordered (which happens every year around this time) at that particular store. So I say to them, "You can't order your own exclusive?" I know these will be hitting hard this month and next, but why does the ability to purchase these have to be so difficult? Crazy!

That's truly frustrating. Nothing like having a customer trying to give a store their money and the store just flat out refuses to take it. What kind of world is that?

Reaction score
I'm sure the biggest part of it, is that no one wants to take responsibility for the loss of $400 worth of merchandise. So they prefer to wait until inventory time to correct the counts. Doing it when they don't 100% know where the product might be, is a gamble. If they change the counts, allowing more product to arrive. Then someone finds the missing cases, they have an even bigger problem than before.

Reaction score
Every day I am more glad that WM won't be the only place to get decent 3 3/4" figures again soon. None of the local stores have restocked the Last Jedi wave once since putting them out (and here they sold through in a couple of days. Haven't even seen a Rose since that first week.). I hate that this line is so freaking difficult to purchase.

Reaction score
My Walmart is absolutely pathetic. Still sitting on lots of the final TFA wave, Jyn, Lando, Ackbar, and a few Roses. What a time to be a collector.

Reaction score
My local walmart is still putting out Andor/Scarif wave. No TLJ......
no joke, I was at a Walmart this morning that had not restocked sense the Ackbar wave. They just put out a case of the Scariff Trooper/Cassin wave just this morning. This Walmart never saw the TLJ wave at all.

Reaction score
I saw TLJ wave only once, partially. Found two Lukes hidden on the top shelf, and Rose on the pegs, who is still there actually.

Reaction score
I also need a Scarif trooper if anyone sees one (box condition is completely irrelevant--I'll take anything at this point! Unbelievable how badly they botched this exclusive. Never did see any of the TLJ figs. Hopefully someday, maybe, they'll show up.

Reaction score
My Walmart is absolutely pathetic. Still sitting on lots of the final TFA wave, Jyn, Lando, Ackbar, and a few Roses. What a time to be a collector.
At least you have those. Jyn, I saw once or twice. Never saw the Lando wave in store. Rose lasted a day or two. Here, it is pegs of Finn, Poe, and Han in his coat. That is it. Nothing else left.

Reaction score
I can probably find a Lando...but our MD stores never got the Scarif shoretrooper wave...ever. I saw the TLJ wave once, but have seen Ponda, Tusken, Ackbar turning up.

Reaction score
With so many repacks and carry forwards from previous waves, some smaller stores probably don't even order new waves because they don't have the capacity nor the ability to sell them all. Once TVC hits, it will be at all retailers, so that will help the problem, but the never ending repacks will likely clog all retailers, instead of just WM.

Reaction score
Sad to see that word of any Last Jedi wave sightings have just completely disappeared. I thankfully got the two I wanted (Luke and Praetorian) back in October, but I understand that there's so many people who haven't even seen a trace of this wave. And I have continuously said that the wave would be very heavily available for the holiday season, but boy was I wrong. Just so glad Walmart has lost the rights to the line! Hopefully somehow, you all acquire the figures without giving in to scalpers.

Reaction score
Just an update on the store with the shady toy manager. Those 3 cases came in and they were all Ponda, Boba, Sandtrooper, and Tusken. Crazy. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever see TLJ wave. They're either hiding somewhere in the depths of the Walmart warehouses, or still sitting at a factory in China.

Reaction score
I might make a short trip to Walmart tomorrow since im going to be out of town for a family christmas get together. If I even see a buttload of Imperial Royal Guards or at least a bunch of the new Elite something guards of Last Jedi then Ill buy at least 2 or 3 royal guards.

Reaction score
Yeah, i wish that butt load was the Praetorian Guard! No offense, but I've got my fill or ERG's at this point. At last now people can build their Armies though.

Reaction score
One butt load =

Saw a similar display at a Wal-mart in my city yesterday. Lots of Death Trooper & ERG's. Unfortunately no Scaiff Troopers and lots of Ahsoka/Lando/Ackbar. DTs & ERGs will eventually disappear, rest will be there FOREVER! Maybe a little helpful info for any looking for these in your own Wal-marts... I found this display in main aisle near office/party supplies, not in the toy dept.

Reaction score
Is there anyone here in Canada who has the 411 on The Last Jedi wave at Wal-Mart? Most of the stores I’ve been to don’t seem to have gotten any Star Wars stock since a Force Friday. It’s like a dessert out there

Reaction score
Looks like the flood gates have opened on the ERG wave. This just proves Walmart should not be allowed to handle an exclusive line. Distribution was so bad that now they are sending huge quantities to stores. These figures are from three or four waves ago! At full retail these will take forever to clear out. Two years from now, we will finally see TLJ red boxes show up.

Reaction score
At least people will/should be able to get them. I'm curious though if Walmart does this on purpose, so that those 3rd part sellers get fist dibs on sales?

Reaction score
Posted this in a different thread, but the WalMarts here in B.C. have these figures for $7 and change. Not sure if it's an error or a sale. Was able to get a couple Lukes, a Rose, and the Prat guard for about $34 CDN, which is like $27 US. Pretty much a steal.