Walmart Thread

Reaction score
I found the droid set at walmart this morning, and saw empty pegs for the DTF figures. I was told by an employee that the store would not be carrying them and he took the pegs away. I don't believe him.

Reaction score
I guess this should have been posted here...

I went to my local Wally's yesterday around 10AM and DTF were on the pegs with the rest of the SW figures. I didn't see any of the big display stands housing them in the middle of the aisles, but I didn't have time to check too far outside of the the Toy Dept. I was running late, and being excited to find everything I needed, I just got the hell outta there!

Reaction score
Hey, could anyone pick me up 2 walmart exclusive wave destroyer droids (the ones with the shield pieces)? We don't have walmart here in the UK, and so I haven't seen these figures over here. PM me if you can. Thanks!

Reaction score
I found some WM Wave figs tonight and ended up getting the two pilots and the droid. Might've gotten Aurra or the Tusken, but they were gone. Didn't see any special displays either, they were just on the pegs, but behind the other DTF stuff. (if it hadn't been for the 3D glasses, I'd have never seen them).

Reaction score
Got to check walmart again today, what a waste. They stocked tons of movie heroes, but have not put out any more DTF wave. They had only three left from when I was there last time, and they don't have pegs of their own. They're just mixed in with the movie heroes junk. Maybe next week they'll have them restocked, but at this rate I'll probably never see Aurra at retail. The vintage pegs were also still heavily picked over.

Reaction score
So far it looks like mine only put out one case of DTF. There's a *****y repacked Yoda left. I'll keep my eyes open. I don't think they've gotten a Dewback either.

Reaction score
Walmarts around me are starting to stock the Royal Starship droids and Mos Espa BP's and still have some DTF figures left, no new vintage or MH yet.

Reaction score
There are tons of DTF and the Starship Droid battle packs. I'm just not buying any of them in hopes that I will see VC stuff soon.

Reaction score
Yea we still have about 2 complete sets (maybe the destroyers are missing) hanging at the local Walmart

Reaction score
I think the episode I vehicles have gone on clearance, I picked up a Sith Interceptor for $10.50 today! I also saw Anakin's podracer, not bad for $10 but I didn't really like those back in '99 and probably wouldn't like 'em any more now.

Not sure about the Vintage vehicles. For some reason it didn't occur to me to check the price on those.

Another WM I stopped at had finally sold out of Dewbacks. I thought maybe they'd hit deep clearance but they were still $21.

If anyone finds a Dewback for around $10 could you find it in your heart to snag me one?

Reaction score
my walmart has 6 or 7 Droid starfighters in their clearance section. i dont remember if they are MH or not but I thought it'd be better put here than in vintage. they're only 5 dollars off tho...

Reaction score
Saw the dewbacks and vulture droids marked down to $11 this morning. I decided to pick up a dewback because that was a great buy. When the cashier rang it up however, it scanned at a mere $5 !

Reaction score
There are so many Clone Wars and Movie Heroes pegwarming at my local wally, it's sick. I have to stare at Darth Mauls face on all these cards, about 8 rows full of Obi Wans and qui gons, and all other kinds of stuff that never moves.

I hate these 2 lines... HATE THEM because they never move.

Reaction score
I think the episode I vehicles have gone on clearance, I picked up a Sith Interceptor for $10.50 today! I also saw Anakin's podracer, not bad for $10 but I didn't really like those back in '99 and probably wouldn't like 'em any more now.

Not sure about the Vintage vehicles. For some reason it didn't occur to me to check the price on those.

Another WM I stopped at had finally sold out of Dewbacks. I thought maybe they'd hit deep clearance but they were still $21.

If anyone finds a Dewback for around $10 could you find it in your heart to snag me one?
Were they marked as on clearance, or were they still on the shelf at full price and just rang up at the discount? If these aren't marked, I may have to make a return trip to Walmart tomorrow, as I saw a full stocked shelf of vehicles today, but they were still full price marked.

Reaction score
They weren't marked as clearance and were in the regular spot. Not all WMs are doing this, I went to one today that had a full stack of pretty much every vehicle all at full price.

Reaction score
There are so many Clone Wars and Movie Heroes pegwarming at my local wally, it's sick. I have to stare at Darth Mauls face on all these cards, about 8 rows full of Obi Wans and qui gons, and all other kinds of stuff that never moves.

I hate these 2 lines... HATE THEM because they never move.
this sounds like every walmart i have been to lately from 2 miles to 160 miles away.
all Movie Zeroes and Doomed To Fail overflowing the pegs

Reaction score
Saw MH wave 2 at Wal-Mart, I was looking for 2 DTF gungans and didn't find any. Btw I passed on MHW2 because its all crap.

Reaction score
Saw the dewbacks and vulture droids marked down to $11 this morning. I decided to pick up a dewback because that was a great buy. When the cashier rang it up however, it scanned at a mere $5 !
Found that the Royal Starship Droids & Mos Espa packs were marked down to $5 today too. Sadly, couldn't find any on the shelves. But they were nice enough to let me do a return/rebuy on 2 I had bought a couple months ago. :D

Reaction score
Wow $5? I was at Wally yesterday and they had 4 packs of the starship droids, but no price tag on anything because they were in the middle of a reset.

Reaction score
Thank you wally for doing a reset and clogging the TVC pegs with warming Movie Heroes, and CW... I'll never see another wave of TVC at this store for the forseeable next 20 years with all these warmers.

Reaction score
Found that the Royal Starship Droids & Mos Espa packs were marked down to $5 today too. Sadly, couldn't find any on the shelves. But they were nice enough to let me do a return/rebuy on 2 I had bought a couple months ago. :D
Nice that they were willing to do that. I mean there's no reason they shouldn't but good to know it was without hassle.

Reaction score
I can think of one, after a few months IMO your right to return for a price adjustment should be over. I think this set was well worth the $25 price tag for what was in it, after all if you bought all these Droids single carded it would have cost $40!

Reaction score
So, does anyone need any movie hereos figures? My wally is stocked to the brim of them, and I would LOVE to help out a fellow scummer. I'll send you almost ALL of these figures if you want them, and buy them at cost. Heck, I'll pay for shippng if you want them all.

I will NEVER see TVC at this wally EVER AGAIN!

Reaction score
So, does anyone need any movie hereos figures? My wally is stocked to the brim of them, and I would LOVE to help out a fellow scummer. I'll send you almost ALL of these figures if you want them, and buy them at cost. Heck, I'll pay for shippng if you want them all.

I will NEVER see TVC at this wally EVER AGAIN!
could be worse, you could be floating in Thor, Iron Man 2 & Real Steel figures like my store.

Reaction score
That's funny I haven't seen Real Steel figures in ages, I thought they would be around for a while but oddly they sold through fairly quick here.

Reaction score
Picked-up a light up saber Darth Vader today at a Walmart in Wisconsin. They had another, so I just left it :)

Reaction score
With all the talk about clearance sales on the walmart exclusive stuff I went out on a little hunt. Everything is still at full price at every store I've been to in michigan

Reaction score
With all the talk about clearance sales on the walmart exclusive stuff I went out on a little hunt. Everything is still at full price at every store I've been to in michigan
How far up north did you go?

Reaction score
Haven't seen the astrodroids pack in a long time, but I saw 2 Mos Espa packs just the other day.

Reaction score
I realize this probably makes me a bad SW fan or something, but I found the light-up lightsaber figures for the first time at Walmart yesterday. I would have bought one but they were $10 and I simply couldn't justify that price for them. I got the ultra poseable Amazing Spider-man for $7 instead.

Reaction score
I realize this probably makes me a bad SW fan or something, but I found the light-up lightsaber figures for the first time at Walmart yesterday. I would have bought one but they were $10 and I simply couldn't justify that price for them. I got the ultra poseable Amazing Spider-man for $7 instead.
No, that doesn't make you a bad SW fan, it makes you a smart person with your money. There's no reason to buy these figures at the price Hasbro is asking. lack of articulation and some gimick does not justify a crappy $10 price tag. All it does is let Hasbro win with a crappy repack line that throws in gimick figures to generate interest and sales on this horrible line of figures. You voted today friend, and you voted to NOT spend money on over priced toys that are low quality.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I got the Obi Wan and Qui Gonn, but I swapped their heads with the TVC ones and gave the light up saber guys with the old heads to my kids and they love them.

I need to find that Pod race battlepack for five buckss. I just want the flags and the pit droids.