Walmart Thread

GNT

Reaction score
Here is the general discussion thread for all things related to Walmart with this toyline.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Posted this on a different thread last night (thanks GNT for creating these new ones :))

Found 8 pegs FULL of figures in the new Maul package last night at my wally, they didn't get the memo from hasbro to hold these until 1/30 :witless:

Reaction score
Likewise! I may not be buying all Movie Heroes figures, but the packaging is certainly more eye-catching than that dark blue Power of the Dark Side junk. It's also only half as depressing.

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see if my local walmarts will cwrry this line since they had dropped saga legends months ago...

Reaction score
Saw 2 sealed cases of Class II Attack Vehicles ready to be stocked last night, but they were strangely absent this morning at my local Walmart. They did have quite a few of the Qui Gon ultimate fx lightsabers though, and they had the 3d glasses and were Walmart exclusive, but they didn't say anything about being part of the 17 Discover the Force product line, so number 17 may yet be unrevealed.

Reaction score
My local WM now has 9-10 pegs stuffed with wave 1. I left them all there - I have all these already. They had one of each of the class II vehicles - also left 'em there. Unfortunately, no class I and no exclusives. Gonna save a lot of cash here in Q1.

Reaction score
Saw MH at Wally's tonight. Didn't see a price. There were no characters I wanted and I was in a hurry, so I didn't bother to scan them. They had SL & CW in the clearance aisle for $3.90. Also TVC figs like Endor Han, Bom Vimdin, Wicket, black Endor Rebel et al on "clearance"... for $8.98. No TPM TVC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
went to wally tonight they had the new line of Transformers out, Vaders TIE, Sith Inflitrator, and AAT. but no new figs. makes me wonder if the figs were the only thing with the street date...are the transformers under the same 1/30 street date? I like some of the transformers because in their vehicle form they make for a good 'model' that I can easily put on my entertainment center. I know that some collectors are absolutely against the Transformers line but I think its a good way to get vehicles below the 20-30 price point of the 3 3/4 scale vehicles. I don't have vader's TIE yet so I might get that one. Wish I would have gotten the TIE Interceptor 3 3/4 vehicle when it was out in stores but that was b4 I started collecting. :/ :p

Reaction score
My Walmart's SW fighre section was totally cleared out today. I noticed that the price markers had been changed, with about a dollar increase. I later found the missing figures in the clearance section. Could my WM be getting ready to put out 2012 figures early? I can't imagine them leaving the pegs empty for an entire month...

Reaction score
My Walmart's SW fighre section was totally cleared out today. I noticed that the price markers had been changed, with about a dollar increase. I later found the missing figures in the clearance section. Could my WM be getting ready to put out 2012 figures early? I can't imagine them leaving the pegs empty for an entire month...
It will not be a month, you'll see the new packaged figures put up in the next few days.

Reaction score
Took a closer look at the box today and found that the Qui-gon lightsaber is indeed part of the 17, it just isn't very obvious from the box right away. Gah, I'm jealous of the people who are finding TPM TVC figures and the new vehicles and deluxe packs at their Walmarts, my store has plenty of room it just isn't stocking anything new yet. Its killing me! XD

Reaction score
My WM put out the Darth Maul Mask, but hasn't put out the Class II Vehicle Assortment box we have in the back. And we have no vehicles anyway, so I think they're waiting for the full "reset" for the rest of the goodies to go out.

Reaction score
So, it seems like they're hitting hard out West, based on these sightings.

Reaction score
i seen the new movie heroes and the clone wars wave today at walmart, for the re release of episode 1. are any of the clone wars figures new? or just repacked?

Reaction score
Found all of the new Clone Wars and Move heroes,figures and vehicles today.Figures were seven something,and mid-size vehicles were still 25 dollars.So is the price on these going up,come the 30th?

Reaction score
The Walmart closest to me has rearranged their toy aisle somewhat and moved all the current Vintage figures to the clearance aisle with red price tags but normal pricing on them.

Reaction score
Found at local Walmart in Texas

No sign of Vehicles or Exclusives yet.

just got back from my walmart, saw all that plus the vehicles.

just waiting for the exclusives to show up.
all i want are the astromechs and i'll be done with this line

Reaction score
just got back from my walmart, saw all that plus the vehicles.

just waiting for the exclusives to show up.
all i want are the astromechs and i'll be done with this line

Me too!! Just the Royal Starship Droids battle pack and G8-R3 for my astromech collection and I'm done until next year! :)

Reaction score
This is first time in my life that I've ever wished I worked at Walmart. I don't want to make frequent trips there to find these exclusives.

Reaction score
i saw pretty much everything except the astromechs at my local walmart last night.

Reaction score
The local walmart that has been steadily putting out TVC TPM cases loaded up this morning. New CW figures, new Movie Heroes, new Battle Packs, new vehicles...

Reaction score
My store is still holding out apparently. They had some Movie Heroes/CW figs faked out to at least make the pegs holding something, but no exclusive wave or battle packs. Ordered the BP so, I'm just lookin for G8-R3. He's gotta be around here somewhere.

Reaction score
Here we are, the morning of the 29th. Any sign of the exclusive wave showing up anywhere??

Reaction score
I hate to rain on the parade but...Jedi Temple Archives News: Tomorrow Is The Official Street Date - But A Few Things May Be Delayed....

Hopefully, we'll be seeing them by the end of the week. I can't wait to read a first report that they are indeed showing up in the states.

Good to know after I got up early today and drove all over south jersey looking for these, to no avail...

Seriously, what is the point of a release date, especially of the product won't be available on that date?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good to know after I got up early today and drove all over south jersey looking for these, to no avail...

Seriously, what is the point of a release date, especially of the product won't be available on that date?
You really can't complain. You went out to find them a day early.

Reaction score
So I went to my local wally, they put out like 7-8 cases of wave 1.

Not a single wave 2 exclusive figure.

Sigh.

Reaction score
Relaxing to know that I won't have to go driving around trying to find the DTF Wave yet.

Reaction score
At this point, I'll just hold off on the Wally exclusives till my next paycheck. I highly doubt these will be gone forever the same day the movie is rereleased.